What's new

Problems Faced by Pakistan Army in 71 war // Reasons for surrender

In an era of decolonization independence was inevitable.

Although the way it was achieved was shit thanks to the Indians.

More autonomy could have been facilitated in much more peaceful means.

If you had agreed to handover power to elected leader you wouldn't at least faced the humiliation and we two brotherly country live without any grudges.

are you a fucking idiot?? I didn't expect them to win but to fight till the last man till the last bullet, and Not to Surrender.

Rather die fighting like men or to become POW then to offer surrender when you still have plenty left in the arsenal.

and armies have fought battles thousands of miles away from home all the time in the history , if you wish I have give you 100s of examples of it..

they could have fought to the last men but it was a lost cause besides there would have been thousands of widows and children without fathers who would have taken care of them it was better to live to fight another day

Abe Adhi Kahani Kyun Batata Hai.Not Only Point 5353 Was Not The Only Peak We Were Able to Get Hold Of Six More Peaks

just trying to be humble here else the list is long and full of nightmares for our neighbors

Today Lets look at the problems faced by the Pakistan army in east . Please don't close the thread .
I made this video few years back so halka haath rakhna bhai :partay: , I posted this video today on youtube and shared it with others .

Also please share any events / pictures you have about the war .

At. 44 seconds kader siddiki famous leader of tangail killing rajakar accused of rape in paltan Dhaka stadium area.

are you a fucking idiot?? I didn't expect them to win but to fight till the last man till the last bullet, and Not to Surrender.

Rather die fighting like men or to become POW then to offer surrender when you still have plenty left in the arsenal.

and armies have fought battles thousands of miles away from home all the time in the history , if you wish I have give you 100s of examples of it..

Please Do Why Not Start With US Campaign in Vietnam

Nope ! At the moment I am making videos about how you're 2000+ soldiers died in 2001 without even giving a fight , and also later I will make a video about the 5000+ Indian soldiers killed by Pakistani forces on loc since 2001 , and later If I get time I will make a video on 1984 Sikh genocide and how Sikhs killed 800 Indian soldiers , may other events but not gonna include cause I don't wanna derail the thread . Now f*ck Off ....
Nice reply Bro.

Please Do Why Not Start With US Campaign in Vietnam

Never knew the US surrendered in Vietnam .

and yes, why not start off with the British army who won the Indian Subcontinent or the Argentina in Portugal and Paraguay .

again, there's 100s of such examples.

There is no excuse to surrender .. There are armies considerably smaller in size to their enemies who have fought till the last man and Poland against Soviet Union is a great example of it ..

Heck! it took 2 Atomic Bombs on Japan for the nation to accept the American surrender .

Lol u r one of the biggest idiot the main,reason to loss Bangladesh is ur policy nd well exicuted plan of Sam manekshaw , nd ur talking about valley where ur fighting by sending terrorist so how anyone able to control cross border terrorism, nd if ur soldiers r too good why they cnt able to control balochistan Karachi lol...

Balochistan ? Karachi ? We have full control on each and every part of Pakistan and unlike you guys we don't need 1 million soldiers to do so . Don't worry you're abu is there to take care of Balochistan and Karachi . Raw has failed kutte ke tarah in these 2 parts of Pakistan . When will Indian army get control over ,,,, Manipur , asaam , Kashmir , Parts of punjab ,,,, Nagalim ..Tripura ... bc itne ziada areas hain yahan likhe bhe nahi sakte ... etc
Haha Where was Sam Manekshaw in 48,62 ,65 and kargil ???
Sirf 71 mein he succesfull rahe wo bhe hamare logon ko use kar kae ,,,,,, Russia + India + east people (locals ) + mukhti bahini VS 50 thousand Pakistani soldiers 3000 Km away from their homeland without supplies ? This was you're plan ? This is you're bravery ? Bht bara kaam kardia bhai India nae .

Last edited:
siachin is still contested kargil was not a defeat we caught you with pants down even highest point 5353 is still occupied by Pakistani forces

http://archive.indianexpress.com/news/near-tiger-hill-point-5353-still-pakoccupied/488505/

That too when india is at least 7x bigger than Pakistan and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege.........:azn:...........only a handful of nations on Earth including Pakistan are capable of surviving such odds. That is ABSOLUTELY remarkable.

Lol u r one of the biggest idiot the main,reason to loss Bangladesh is ur policy nd well exicuted plan of Sam manekshaw , nd ur talking about valley where ur fighting by sending terrorist so how anyone able to control cross border terrorism, nd if ur soldiers r too good why they cnt able to control balochistan Karachi lol...

[QUOTsufSSG, post: 9198306, member: 174055"]Indians remember you guys also surrendered in 62 . ;)
and at that time china was no super power , ab socho war huwe to kia haal karienge Chinese /Pakistanis .

Nd happen pls ask ur dad China about 67 what happen at that tym nd pls don't act like kid India was nt stuck at that tym...[/QUOTE]

Nothing happened to China during 1967, its more Indian myth making than anything else .

India has only really won 1 war in the history i.e 1971 .. rest were stalemates and India had took the better off of in the 65 war.

And Pakistan has full control of Balochistan and Karachi. Your army however has limited control over the border regions of your North East areas a dark spot on your map that's been hidden in the news by your media and for your public .

Pakistan has crushed one of the toughest Guerella fighting force in History the Talibans in some of the toughest terrains possible, there is no insurgency in India which can be compared to that ..

talking about valley where ur fighting by sending terrorist so how anyone able to control cross border terrorism, nd if ur soldiers r too good why they cnt able to control balochistan Karachi lol...

India has almost fenced 550 km of Kashmir LOC and rest is monitored through regular patrols and electronic gadgets yet India has failed to stop the infiltration.this shows the level of competency Indian forces have.
better put that fence in junk yard.

Inside the valley India almost needs 65000+ troops to control the clashes that erupt after Jummah prayers which mere compromises of stone pellters aka sangbaaz.

about the insurgency inside Baluchistan and Karachi we see Indian investment going down the toilet drain which infact are rare in India as large number of Baloch farraris and samachars have laid down there arm.Karachi has become more and more peaceful and rangers and police have taken control of the situation.Lyari gang war has almost diminished and crime rate has fallen

it took us long but we are in total control of the situation whereas India is still struggling after 60 years with IOK and failing miserably

Never knew the US surrendered in Vietnam .

and yes, why not start off with the British army who won the Indian Subcontinent or the Argentina in Portugal and Paraguay .

again, there's 100s of such examples.

There is no excuse to surrender .. There are armies considerably smaller in size to their enemies who have fought till the last man and Poland against Soviet Union is a great example of it ..

Heck! it took 2 Atomic Bombs on Japan for the nation to accept the American surrender .
there was no point to fought for...

whole Nation was against..

Back
Top Bottom