What's new

Pro-ISIS Poster Seen in Kerala Capital; BJP Office Gets Letter Warning Modi Over Visit

ISIS supporters vs BJP moral police........Looks like, stage is set for an interesting Bollywood plot in Kerala.....:pop:

Last edited:
I agree with you here.... But the problem start when people assume : If you are not a Modi Bakth = ISIS supporter.....That is what i was objecting to....

I am not sure how much this will mean to you, but please tag mean in that post if someone says if you are not a Modi bhakt then you are an ISIS supporter. I would be very excited to answer them.

Thanks
Dash

Pro-ISIS Poster Seen in Kerala Capital; BJP Office Gets Letter Warning Modi Over Visit

The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) office in Kerala's capital has received a letter threatening harm to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who is slated to visit Thiruvananthapuram next month.

Narendra Modi
Narendra Modi. Reuters File
The letter features Modi's photo juxtaposed against that of British aid worker David Haines, who was beheaded by the Islamic State, The Hindu has reported.

The letter is believed to have been sent by the Social Democratic Party of India (SDPI), a hardline Islamist political outfit.

In a separate incident that points to the growing support for Islamic State in Kerala, a pro-ISIS poster was seen in Thiruvananthapuram on Tuesday.

Days after the Kerala government was warned that the state was turning into a recruiting hub for ISIS, a poster supporting the terror outfit appeared near the Thampanoor police station in the capital according to a report by Marunadan Malayali, one of the largest online local language news portals in the state.

The police immediately removed the poster and are investigating the case as a serious issue.

The poster reportedly carried a message justifying the terror group's activities in Iraq and Syria.

A special team has been formed to find the people behind the poster and the police are checking CCTV footages from the area. The police will also strengthen night patrolling in the area.

The central home ministry had earlier sent out a report that ISIS was making inroads in Kerala.

Earlier, a central intelligence agency had informed the state that a resident of Palakkad was in touch with the group.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tsk Tsk all this beef and secularism and still ISIS sympathizers ..... lol ... @arp2041 @wolfschanzze @nair @levina @Indrani

I think it's another crafty work by the right wing brigade, to prepare ground for saffron forces to make their mark in Kerala politics:p:. Enough of this leftists & center leftist politics..time for some hardcore majoritarian nationalistic politics in Kerala:smokin:. Both communist bastions are going through a major churning due to imported religious ideology & the byproducts that goes with it. Time to counter the same with some desi stuff! :triniti:

Last edited:
@SarthakGanguly, I think those BJP-moral police and ISIS supporters should work together since they've similar agenda......I'm sure those ISIS supporters are also against things like 'Kiss-Day'......

^BJP moral police is not involved in Kerala. If they had been, no one could have touched them. Plus ISIS ideology is not a joke and can't be compared with any other organization in the world today. Even al Qaida pales in comparison.

^BJP moral police is not involved in Kerala. If they had been, no one could have touched them. Plus ISIS ideology is not a joke and can't be compared with any other organization in the world today. Even al Qaida pales in comparison.
Ok, not BJP specifically.......some keralites were protesting against 'moral policing' and those moral police belong to the so called 'right-wing groups'......
'Kiss of Love' to protest moral policing in Kerala - Hindustan Times

Last edited:
Interesting. I kind of get a perverse sadistic pleasure to see this. When things turned crap in the Valley, the Indians turned away from us. Seculars, as well as others. Now that the war is knocking on their doors, they are beginning to get up from deep sleep and try to take notice.

@wolfschanzze - I appreciate your bravado but hitting secularists won't get you anything. Be vigilant. Supporting ISIS does not allow the 'secular' tag to remain anyway. It goes into fringe Islamist category.

Also ISIS is a symptom only. Tomorrow ISIS won't be there, does not mean the ideology will be gone. Indians - you are staring at the harsh reality that the neighbor who shared sweets with you may try to hurt you.

The more I see you talk, the more I understand why people turned away from helping Kashmiri's pundits. When it suits you you warn about islamism, and when it does not suit your interest you preach secularism. Somehow I find it very hard to sympathize with you.

Isis find out more support from Europe than Somalia or any other third world nation. Does any one wonder?
Same is happening here.

Yeah that establishes Kerala = Europe. Now all mallus can be happy.

Read post #39
ISIS agenda is to create an ISLAMIC CALIPHATE, they kill non Muslims and slave their women and sell them as sex slaves. Not sure, Protesting (exercising their right, provided by Indian Constitution) to stop what's already illegal (public display of indecent behavior) are in the same ballpark.

ISIS agenda is to create an ISLAMIC CALIPHATE, they kill non Muslims and slave their women and sell them as sex slaves. Not sure, Protesting (exercising their right, provided by Indian Constitution) to stop what's already illegal (public display of indecent behavior) are in the same ballpark.

Do not expect logic from Sickulars.

Chill......the comparison between ISIS and BJP-moral police was done in a light-hearted manner.....

Secondly, if someone is doing something illegal, you need to report it to the police, NOT take matters into your own hand...
What I pointed out is that, those 'right-wing' moral police' took matters into their own hands by attacking those protesters.....which is again, illegal......

Regarding decency/indecency, I think it's relative.....you/I can't force onto others what you/I think is decent/indecent......moreover, those who advocate 'moral policing' are no saints either.......that's why I'm against moral policing.....

GTH!!!
We SECULARS were toddlers to begin with when kashmir was hit by terrorism. What did you expect the toddlers to do?? to put on their gauntlets and ride on a cataphract and do some sabre rattling at the terrorists????
I mean this funny...really funny.
I'm NOT responsible for what the SECULARS of past did.

You are doing the same thing now what they did in the past; ignore the realities when they dance naked in front of you, because someone is going to be offended just because you point out that they are doing it wrong.

Secularists did the same thing there and see what happened.

Kerala is the next hub thanks to Communist rule for years, resulting in no productivity, forcing keralites to look jobs in gulf who used the state as a fertile ground for breeding terrorism in India.

Stop being an ostrich and putting your head inside sand, friend.

Chill......the comparison between ISIS and BJP-moral police was done in a light-hearted manner.....

Secondly, if someone is doing something illegal, you need to report it to the police, NOT take matters into your own hand...
What I pointed out is that, those 'right-wing' moral police' took matters into their own hands by attacking those protesters.....which is again, illegal......

Regarding decency/indecency, I think it's relative.....you/I can't force onto others what you/I think is decent/indecent......moreover, those who advocate 'moral policing' are no saints either.......that's why I'm against moral policing.....
I agree .. I am against the "moral policing", everyone must respect other's right.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom