What's new

Pro-ISIS Poster Seen in Kerala Capital; BJP Office Gets Letter Warning Modi Over Visit

And you planned it!!! :P

when are we attacking boss?? :angel:

@nair i liked the design of the poster. :devil:

Shhh..... we will be in crISIS , if you talk about in public.

Nair was supposed to bring the bombs and seiko has again forgotten his beheading knife. We should behead both.

Shhh..... we will be in crISIS , if you talk about in public.

Nair was supposed to bring the bombs and seiko has again forgotten his beheading knife. We should behead both.
Boss I cant behead anyone :fie: you will have to do it yourself :ph34r:

:hitwall: My post was NOT against the seculars. :hitwall: :haha:

jhoooooteee!!!
how can you lie with a straight face???? 8-)

this was your quote..
When things turned crap in the Valley, the Indians turned away from us. Seculars, as well as others.
1.) you did taunt the seculars
2.) why do i get the feeling that you think you 're NOT an Indian??
the Indians turned away from us.
But I do agree that had Indian government been prompt then the valley would not have had to face so much blood shed. Our govt was in deep slumber!!

1.) you did taunt the seculars
2.) why do i get the feeling that you think you 're NOT an Indian??
:D
1. I did not particularly target SECULARs. :P I targetted everybody. :haha:
2. :devil: I am Indian. Basharat Peer, Vishal Bharadwaj, Shahd Kapoor may disagree though. :unsure:

But we COMMUNALS are responsible for what the COMMUNALS of past did??? HYPOCRISY :disagree:
In how many of my posts have I called you a COMMUNAL?? :coffee:
show me one such post and then I promise I would become a Modi-Bhakt like you. :P

Uski time aa gayi bhai! WE will soon face ISIS in our doorstep be prepared!
Don't be relaxed, Prepare for the worst and expect the best!
Teach everyone how to defend and kill!

I want to ask all these Mallu and Bong Secularists here what do you think about this? Threatening our elected PM?If anything even happens to PM Modi!
Remember this,we hindtuvawadis are cool and silent but if push comes to shove :D
hey remember we are trained! We will Screw you up totally so that no secular and others remain!
This post is not applicable to Patriots but only to those who want to support against our PM visiting Kerala! :)
Don't exaggerate..I have some doubts about the authenticity of this news..haven't heard it yet in any major or local medias of Kerala..Anyway,If its true.then it is really worrisome...
You are right about the growing wahhabi tendencies among Malayali Muslims of Kerala..But that doesn't means that all are ISIS supporters,anti nationals or are going to wave the jihadi flags..These groups forms only a miniscule...Majority of Muslims are always against these types of anti national elements..
I hope government will look into this matter seriously and bring them all before the law as soon as possible..

:D
1. I did not particularly target SECULARs. :P I targetted everybody.

Liar!!!!!!!
hadd hoti hai bhaiii.... :lol:
seculars and others??? wasnt that your post???
why did you even mention seculars if it was not your intention?? you thought you would make a smart missive and hide from me???:devil:
SathakGanguly said:
2.I am Indian. Basharat Peer, Vishal Bharadwaj, Shahd Kapoor may disagree though. :unsure:
you're a typical kashmiri!! :haha:

Don't exaggerate..I have some doubts about the authenticity of this news..haven't heard it yet in any major or local medias of Kerala..Anyway,If its true.then it is really worrisome...
You are right about the growing wahhabi tendencies among Malayali Muslims of Kerala..But that doesn't means that all are ISIS supporters,anti nationals or are going to wave the jihadi flags..These groups forms only a miniscule...Majority of Muslims are always against these types of anti national elements..
I hope government will look into this matter seriously and bring them all before the law as soon as possible..

Poster in support of IS - The Hindu

Kerala police investigating pro ISIS poster in Thiruvananthapuram

Pro-ISIS Poster Seen in Kerala Capital; BJP Office Gets Letter Warning Modi Over Visit

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom