What's new

Pro-ISIS Poster Seen in Kerala Capital; BJP Office Gets Letter Warning Modi Over Visit

I am not sure how much this will mean to you, but please tag mean in that post if someone says if you are not a Modi bhakt then you are an ISIS supporter. I would be very excited to answer them.

Thanks
Dash

I think a simple search in this thread will give you a fair idea....... any way i dont take these things seriously.......

So ISIS threat is now spreading to Kerala as well.... First Kashmir, then Assam and now Kerala.. If this continues, we may very well see POTA back...

I have heard @kurup and @sreekumar drinks curd, i believe they are trying to create a curdistan inside kerala. We need to fight them too.

What ???? :blink:
How did you figured out that I like curd? :D

The more I see you talk, the more I understand why people turned away from helping Kashmiri's pundits. When it suits you you warn about islamism, and when it does not suit your interest you preach secularism. Somehow I find it very hard to sympathize with you.

Yeah that establishes Kerala = Europe. Now all mallus can be happy.

Ehh.Even good education cant prevent some peoples blind terrorits ideology.That is what I meant.

The more I see you talk, the more I understand why people turned away from helping Kashmiri's pundits. When it suits you you warn about islamism, and when it does not suit your interest you preach secularism. Somehow I find it very hard to sympathize with you.

Yeah that establishes Kerala = Europe. Now all mallus can be happy.
He suffers from Stockholm Syndrome .
:D

Lol wonder why all secular states have ISIS supporters , JK, TG, Kerla ... why not communal states like Guj / MP. ???
I remember last Eid some super seculars were bragging how they are so secular they got multiple Eid invites :D

So ISIS threat is now spreading to Kerala as well.... First Kashmir, then Assam and now Kerala.. If this continues, we may very well see POTA back...

Doesn't matter if this goes on or stops here, IMHO POTA should be back

You are doing the same thing now what they did in the past; ignore the realities when they dance naked in front of you, because someone is going to be offended just because you point out that they are doing it wrong.
what is the reality to which I'm not opening my eyes??
If you read my 2nd post on this thread then I've come out clear that malabar region of kerala has an issue. Muslims there do sympathise with such radical groups.
This was my post
We have a very politically motivated populace and its in the malabar region where such hardcore extremists find support....may be because its a muslim majority area. I'm not sure.

Tshering22 said:
Kerala is the next hub thanks to Communist rule for years, resulting in no productivity, forcing keralites to look jobs in gulf who used the state as a fertile ground for breeding terrorism in India.

Stop being an ostrich and putting your head inside sand, friend.
Not sure if it is because of the communist rule or the congress because we get an alternating government every 5 yrs.
But what I 've observed is that because since long back Middle east and kerala had close ties ergo the influence of middle east on kerala muslims was inevitable. Though let me make it clear I'm not pulling a sweeping statement on all the kerala muslims but those who sympathise towards groups like ISIS.

And thanks for the unsolicited advice. But then I dont think I'm an ostrich...still a scorpion and will remain so forever. :P

Some hindutva morons here need to learn to understand the words with which they are throwing around .... Stop abusing secularism in every second sentence... it just makes you look even more stupid than you already are. Just because the concept has been misused by politicians it does not mean that abusing the concept itself will do you any good.

OT: Lets hope that the police will hunt down any ISIS supporters quickly.

what is the reality to which I'm not opening my eyes??
If you read my 2nd post on this thread then I've come out clear that malabar region of kerala has an issue. Muslims there do sympathise with such radical groups.
This was my post

Not sure if it is because of the communist rule or the congress because we get an alternating government every 5 yrs.
But what I 've observed is that because since long back Middle east and kerala had close ties ergo the influence of middle east on kerala muslims was inevitable. Though let me make it clear I'm not pulling a sweeping statement on all the kerala muslims but those who sympathise towards groups like ISIS.

And thanks for the unsolicited advice. But then I dont think I'm an ostrich...still a scorpion and will remain so forever. :P

http://media.giphy.com/media/YCx4BIPGzlbMI/giphy.gif

Sickulars EXCHANGING Thanks & Positive Ratings :D

For them ISIS is better than Modi Bhakts :P

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom