What's new

Pro-Iran event held at Nishtar Park, Karachi.

lolz if they were to, go across the border, they will get same amount love from the end of barrel of irgc guns.

WTF, I wish one day foreigners would do this for a Pakistani. This is beyond pathetic.

More cheap brainwashed Pakistani cannon fodder dying for the Mullah's in Iran in far away lands in Syria, Iraq and elsewhere. Zero self-respect.

Imagine the outcry if we had Pakistani children parading posters of foreign leaders such as Joe Biden, MbS, Erdogan etc. all while those same leaders governments were actively using our people as literal cheap cannon fodder.

Iran Recruits and Trains Large Numbers of Afghan and Pakistani Shiites​

January 18, 2017
Ahmad Majidyar

Afghan, Pakistani mercenaries abandon IRGC-backed militias in Syria​

There is a notable exodus of foreign fighters from Iran-affiliated militias in Syria fuelled by growing discontent and dwindling salaries.
By Faris al-Omran
2021-05-07

Insanity. Why don't I see the non-Iranian Mullah aligned Shia lot (let me just put it this way - everyone else in Pakistan that is not blindly following Iranian Mullah's) parade with posters of foreign Mullah x or y or some foreign terrorist x or y?

The usual apologists within Pakistan will stay silent as usual and continue to blame the vast majority of us for all of their own ills.

Lastly Pakistani citizens who fight abroad for foreign entities should automatically be stripped of their citizenship.

Anyway this phenomenon is the consequence of the sorry state of our country. You don't see this stuff in healthy countries.

Last edited:
We need child safety laws to save kids from being brainwashed by braindead mullahs, whether they are TLP, JUI, or pro-Iranian

I agree but TLP is a domestic problem. Similarly with JUI. Which other country other than the Mullah regime in Iran is actively recruiting Pakistani citizens as cheap cannon fodder outside of the approval of our government? I cannot think of such a country. This is a huge difference.

I agree but TLP is a domestic problem. Similarly with JUI. Which other country other than the Mullah regime in Iran is actively recruiting Pakistani citizens as cheap cannon fodder outside of the approval of our government? I cannot think of such a country. This is a huge difference.

Saudis and wahabbis, Western interests and journalists or NGO's, India and BLA/TTP

Every major power is dismantling Pakistan piece by piece, while the generals are too busy conspiring against democratic governments for their own personal interests

Saudis and wahabbis, Western interests and journalists or NGO's, India and BLA/TTP

Every major power is dismantling Pakistan piece by piece, while the generals are too busy conspiring against democratic governments for their own personal interests

Kindly don't act like a Iranian Mullah regime apologist now. I was specifically asking a question that you failed to answer. Which country is actively and openly recruiting young Pakistanis (children as seen in those videos even) and using them as cannon fodder abroad in order to strengthen their geopolitical position in the region?

Which Pakistani citizens has Saudi Arabia actively and openly used as cannon fodder in their conflicts/wars? Where are the imaginary Pakistanis fighting for Saudi Arabia in Yemen for instance? Where are the imaginary Pakistanis fighting for Turkey in Syria and Libya? Do you want more examples?

I don't care about sect, any Pakistani citizen joining foreign groups/countries without the approval of the state should be stripped of his/her citizenship.

This particular policy of the Mullah's has been ongoing for years and occurs in public, why is it not being stopped by the authorities?

Mind you this does not only extend to Pakistanis, Afghans are used as cheap cannon fodder as well. See post 8.

Can you tell me why Shia Azerbaijanis or Shia Bahrainis are not dumb enough to be used as cannon fodder? Why always us?

What a shame seriously. We are not a nation but a bunch of random people with no national identity.

Back
Top Bottom