What's new

Primary threat to Pak is from within, not India

:) The entire region is under Indian threat including Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal and well Pakistan is already in your sworn friends' list ;)

You forgot country of balochistan.

and P0k is for us.

:angel::angel: oh really ???

why dont you develop some technology to trace rubber dingies before dismembering Pakistan again ;)

This is the difference between Indian and Pakistanis ,

We take pride in our soldiers of 1971 who defeated your soldiers in a face to face war .

You take pride in your sneaky little rat like terrorists who came hiding and killed mostly our unarmed men , women and kids in 2008.

The Difference

This is the difference between Indian and Pakistanis ,

We take pride in our soldiers of 1971 who defeated your soldiers in a face to face war .

You take pride in your sneaky little rat like terrorists who came hiding and killed mostly our unarmed men , women and kids in 2008.

The Difference

I thanked you by mistake.

I disagree with you. You are forgetting that TTP are also our men.

A quick question, entirely out of curiosity. Where were these Strike Corps, Armoured Divisions etc. positioned before this Peter Pan of 'cold start' came into existence?

How is that relevant? After all, India was hostile to Pakistan, the very idea of Pakistan, since before Pakistan was an independent sovereign country, right?

And India has made war against Pakistan, at least 4 times, right?

Now, if Indian would like to influence the thinking of Pakistanis to the effect that India mean them no harm and want normal relations, the Indian should reposition these offensive elements arrayed against the Pakistan border - this would signal that Pakistanis do not have to "trust" Indian "intentions", rather India have demonstrated their intentions by dismantling the capability "Cold Start" relies on -- this would go along way towards Pakistanis thinking the Indian assertion that India are no longer a threat to Pakistan.

Personally I wish it was true that India are no longer a threat to Pakistan, but selling "peace" and hanging on to the capability that "Cold Start" relies on, well, really, that's a non-starter.

How is that relevant? After all, India was hostile to Pakistan, the very idea of Pakistan, since before Pakistan was an independent sovereign country, right?

And India has made war against Pakistan, at least 4 times, right?

Now, if Indian would like to influence the thinking of Pakistanis to the effect that India mean them no harm and want normal relations, the Indian should reposition these offensive elements arrayed against the Pakistan border - this would signal that Pakistanis do not have to "trust" Indian "intentions", rather India have demonstrated their intentions by dismantling the capability "Cold Start" relies on -- this would go along way towards Pakistanis thinking the Indian assertion that India are no longer a threat to Pakistan.

Personally I wish it was true that India are no longer a threat to Pakistan, but selling "peace" and hanging on to the capability that "Cold Start" relies on, well, really, that's a non-starter.

India has never started a war with pakistan .

You took Kashmir ILLEGALLY and you say you never started a war?

Lock this thread.

You guys are ruining my impression of Indians.

You took Kashmir ILLEGALLY and you say you never started a war?

Lock this thread.

You guys are ruining my impression of Indians.

clarifier , legal or illegal is debatable . You know even Pakistanis call it 'disputed'.

Even then you can not call that 'starting a war' .

There is nothing in common .

India has never started a war with pakistan .

Perhaps not, but it's also irrelevant, it's not the issue --Indians say they are no longer a threat to Pakistan - so why not dismantle the capability that Pakistanis find threatening - sort of putting your money where your mouth is - I think those who argue that interests in Pakistan use the bogey of the Indian threat will be greatly empowered by if India dismantles the threat arrayed against the Pakistan border - who in his or her right mind would say that India are threat when the Indian state dismantles the capability from which that threat ensues??

And the person who wrote this article just ask from him............i am sure he must have never visited this area....and he wrote this article sitting in his bed room..............as far Pakistan don't have any threat from other countries.....Then what for India raising its weapons like mountains.

No your not, you did not display any military prowess in 1971 you just cashed in on an ongoing civil war and won the war through dirty tactics.

LOL... and you couldn't even do that properly inspite of trying twice in 1948 and 1965. You have to agree that atleast in this case we are more efficient then you are :cheers:

I believe people of Pakistan have a right to perspective and they can choose whoever they think is their primary/secondary/tertiary threat. The idea of change of this perception has to come from inside Pakistan and no matter how much Western and Indians people try to shove in their own perspective it not going to work.

Well the above lines reminds me of Inception :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom