What's new

Primary threat to Pak is from within, not India

@T-Rex: I also worship Satan and perform evil rituals. I drink virgin goats blood every fortnight when moon makes a 666 degree angle with earth and Saturn!

*evil laughter*

@T-Rex: I also worship Satan and perform evil rituals. I drink virgin goats blood every fortnight when moon makes a 666 degree angle with earth and Saturn!

*evil laughter*

I don't believe in 666 or 555 mumbo jumbos they are nothing but western superstition. Satan does not do any these, it just whispers evil thoughts into the hearts of men as you do.

Last edited:
No doubts talibans are a threat to Pakistanis, but it is not the only threat, we Pakistani understand our problems and threats well enough and we dont need teaching in this regard. Like every other nation, we and only we have the right to identify and prioritise our threats. Thanks to all Paid Pipers but no thanks!!

I think there are more terrorists in India rather than pakistan. 25%OF india is controlled by nexalites . Maharashter is controlled by VHP. who killed GANDHI (respected) ji ? A pakistani or an Indian:smokin:?

25% area is affected not controlled :lol:

If we go by your logic so whole Pakistan is controlled by TTP

The argument of 'capability' is basically a huge red herring. If capability is not matched by intention, then it is not a threat. Case in point China vis-à-vis Pakistan. China, I believe, is far more capable than India to snap Pakistan like a match stick. But does Pakistan pile up its armaments to match Chinese capability. No. Because Chinese capability is not matched by an intention, perceived or real, to harm Pakistan. In fact, it is the opposite. Or for that matter, US vis-à-vis Canada or Mexico. So no, professionals – the rational ones – measure the intention first and then match the corresponding capabilities to determine threat.

Pakistan however measures India’s intention by its capability out of a deep sense of insecurity that it inherited immediately after independence.

Have a look at the thread 'city of fear', by paladin... More than 25000 deaths (more than the lives lost in all the wars pakistan fought, put together) to suicide & other terrorist attacks in the past three years.. average one attack in every four days & if you guys still think that india is the primary threat to pakistan & not from the ones living within, then you guys are living in fools paradise.

Have a look at the thread 'city of fear', by paladin... More than 25000 deaths (more than the lives lost in all the wars pakistan fought, put together) to suicide & other terrorist attacks in the past three years.. average one attack in every four days & if you guys still think that india is the primary threat to pakistan & not from the ones living within, then you guys are living in fools paradise.

RAW agents are famous for posing as "Pakistani terrorists", besides, you must be living in 'fools paradise' as you see Pakistan or China as a threat instead of the Maoists.

Back
Top Bottom