What's new

Primary threat to Pak is from within, not India

I am immensely relieved that, this article is written by neutral analyst from PSRU and not by an Indian analyst.

It is up to Pakistanis to decide who their real enemy is and what is the primary threat facing Pakistani nation and Indians should not try otherwise.

If they make the wrong choice, they loose and not us!

As far removal of strike corps or IBGs facing Pakistan, it is unlikely to happen because what ever one might say, after all we are enemies(perhaps not the biggest threat to each other at present) and thats how enemies behave..they are ever suspicious of each other.

Show some respect - many, indeed tens of millions can end up dead in any future war between Pakistan and India, it is a eventuality that must be avoided - lets remain vigilant - and leave our Indian friends to match their words with action - If they want Pakistanis to think that Indians are not a threat, the Indians must dismantle the capability that is rightly seen as the substance of the threat.

Well as a think-tank i was'nt expected this type of post from you...(bolded part) Tell me ,,how can india dismantle its capability if she have a huge neighbour with enormous capabilties both conventional and neuclear(china) And unlike pak we need to "c" china also, And if one wants india to dismantle its capabilities then it should be done with china too, cause we can't leave ourselvs vulunarable to one neighbour just for the sake of other.

Likewise, we fear for another attempt at Azad Kashmir, another attempt at Gilgit-Baltistan, another attempt at Lahore, another attempt at Ran of Kutch and that is why we also maintain a large military presence. Now try to put yourself in our shoes, our enemy is 5 times larger than us(land wise), about 6 times larger than us in terms of population, a significant portion of the population about 47%(according to TOI and Jang combined survey) does not believe in friendship with Pakistan and is thus in military terms "Hostile", and our enemy has already used internal matters to break away half of our country(1971). Do you still believe we have insufficient reason to view India as a major threat ?

Snap out of it!!Its ok if you want to continue living in your own version of reality but repeating a 'mistruth' often enough does not make it true. The fact is all the hostilities between India and Pakistan in the last 60 odd years were initiated by Pakistan. Its not me saying it but the ex Chief of Pak Air Force....

YouTube - A Khan: India An Imagined Pak Enemy

As someone else mentioned, the elephant in the room is religion and as long as faith retains primacy in Pakistani polity, the nation will remain hostile to the land of 'infidels' next door

First of all as I mentioned their should be no doubt that we are in a state of war.

India should be threatened from Pakistan. Till the time our issues our resolved it is most likely that incidents such as operation Grand Slam, Kargil, Dehli , Mumbai ect shall continue.

Don't say you were not warned

If this is your mentality then i can predict your future without a doubt..!!

Well anyway "Best of luck":tup:

Last edited:
i am happy that pakistan army controls the country and spends most of the money on defense and militancy and it keeps pakistan from developing economically and technology wise..they are lagging in education and with these drawbacks they can never compete with India

:lazy::lazy::lazy::lazy: India shining

I am immensely relieved that, this article is written by neutral analyst from PSRU and not by an Indian analyst.

It is up to Pakistanis to decide who their real enemy is and what is the primary threat facing Pakistani nation and Indians should not try otherwise.

If they make the wrong choice, they loose and not us!

As far removal of strike corps or IBGs facing Pakistan, it is unlikely to happen because what ever one might say, after all we are enemies(perhaps not the biggest threat to each other at present) and thats how enemies behave..they are ever suspicious of each other.

Well said dude..!:tup:

Indians will continue to feel disdain and contempt for Pakistan without realizing that most if not all military expenditure of their nation is Pakistan centric...all their logistical setup is Pakistan centric...all their training is Pakistan centric.

What can I say…India’s military expenditure is not Pakistani centric (may sound cliché)…anyway with Pakistan acquiring nuclear weapons, the Indian military buildup has less meaning…. and Pakistan has acquired a permanent deterrent.

We cannot change your threat perception about India… No amount of logic would do...after all, what I feel is that the seeds of this perception are sown in the two nation theory. We have lived with this for last 63 year and hope would continue in future, God forbid, without any unfortunate incidence

What can I say…India’s military expenditure is not Pakistani centric (may sound cliché)…anyway with Pakistan acquiring nuclear weapons, the Indian military buildup has less meaning…. and Pakistan has acquired a permanent deterrent.

We cannot change your threat perception about India… No amount of logic would do...after all, what I feel is that the seeds of this perception are sown in the two nation theory. We have lived with this for last 63 year and hope would continue in future, God forbid, without any unfortunate incidence

The seeds of this perception were sown by Indian State terrorism in Pakistan.

As far as independence is concerned again it was fanatic elements as your side that has forced Muslim leaders to leave Congress and form own party.

Above all subcontinent did not belong to only hindus neither it was only your land so you should not have any logical claim that "outsiders" got your land.

The seeds of this perception were sown by Indian State terrorism in Pakistan.

As far as independence is concerned again it was fanatic elements as your side that has forced Muslim leaders to leave Congress and form own party.

This is not the correct thread to talk on two nation theory…it would derail the topic

Above all subcontinent did not belong to only hindus neither it was only your land so you should not have any logical claim that "outsiders" got your land.

I agree, just because some fanatics have said that this land belongs to Hindus doesn’t make it one; however, I would only say that these fanatics are minuscule

This is not the correct thread to talk on two nation theory…it would derail the topic

Thats why you brought two nation theory into this discussion which was irrelevant.
Our threat perception is very much as valid as Indian threat perception.

I agree, just because some fanatics have said that this land belongs to Hindus doesn’t make it one; however, I would only say that these fanatics are minuscule

These minuscule fanatics were influential enough to threaten Muslims and change their perception

Thats why you brought two nation theory into this discussion which was irrelevant.
Our threat perception is very much as valid as Indian threat perception.

These minuscule fanatics were influential enough to threaten Muslims and change their perception

@ Jana, care to respond to my post # 93? How does the comments of the very well respected retired Air Chief of Staff Ashgar Khan fit into your version of alternate reality revolving around orange media terrorists dark dull devious racially inferior Hindus out to get Pakistanis??

Or is reality too painful to confront that you prefer living in your own 'matrix'?

First of all as I mentioned their should be no doubt that we are in a state of war.

India should be threatened from Pakistan. Till the time our issues our resolved it is most likely that incidents such as operation Grand Slam, Kargil, Dehli , Mumbai ect shall continue.

Don't say you were not warned

That's the spirit. Pakistan should strike when the opportunity arises.

Back
Top Bottom