What's new

Primary threat to Pak is from within, not India

How is that representative of GoI's official policies?

I guess you don't need me to fool you. You appear to be quite capable of that all by yourself.

It is you who is acting like a fool for I never mentioned the GOI I talked about 47% of the population to which you replied and I showed you the true reflection of the thoughts that 47% holds about Pakistan. So who is it fooling himself ???????

There is no denying that most Pakistanis view India as a threat…however, all that you listed are not reasons but consequences of that perceived threat.

Is it the Hindu-Muslim thing the reason for the perceived threat?

Nope we have quite a few influential hindus, one of my friends is himself a millionaire and a Hindu. So no, it's not a hindu-muslim thing. It's our past, which has been all but stable and the threatening statements GOI and military makes from time to time only add to that threat perception.

It is you who is acting like a fool for I never mentioned the GOI I talked about 47% of the population to which you replied and I showed you the true reflection of the thoughts that 47% holds about Pakistan. So who is it fooling himself ???????
The point still holds though. 47% don't decide who and when to wage war against. Government does.

You are still displaying your amazing skill. Continue.

I disagree with the author. I think we are the biggest threat to Pakistan and we are going to dismember Pakistan once again just like we did in 1971.

We even caused the floods in Pakistan and a famine is to follow next and then a flood and then a famine and so on...

The point still holds though. 47% don't decide who and when to wage war against. Government does.

You are still displaying your amazing skill. Continue.

And you my friend are displaying your amazing skill of acting completely ignorant ! If you cannot disprove my points through logic, I expect you to quit replying, not to keep straying from your initial argument.

in 1965 and 1971 – and in neither case sought to assimilate, occupy or otherwise destroy Pakistan

:rofl::rofl::rofl: oh really.

what was that in 71 other than Indian cross border state terrorism and destruction in Pakistan.

lolzz the write up seems to be written by a clerk supporting Indian babu type mentality

I disagree with the author. I think we are the biggest threat to Pakistan and we are going to dismember Pakistan once again just like we did in 1971.

:angel::angel: oh really ???

why dont you develop some technology to trace rubber dingies before dismembering Pakistan again ;)

No your not, you did not display any military prowess in 1971 you just cashed in on an ongoing civil war and won the war through dirty tactics. We couldn't get supplies to the men stranded and so were forced to surrender, not gonna happen again because we will always have access to other provinces in case of a war.

We even caused the floods in Pakistan and a famine is to follow next and then a flood and then a famine and so on...
If you can't make any positive contribution to the effort, then don't make any contribution at all.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: oh really.

what was that in 71 other than Indian cross border state terrorism and destruction in Pakistan.

yes we are the terrorists and that's why we broke Pakistan in 1971.

lolzz the write up seems to be written by a clerk supporting Indian babu type mentality

I agree with you that the author is a nutjob.

See i agree with you so much that I even thanked you.:tup::tup:

No your not, you did not display any military prowess in 1971 you just cashed in on an ongoing civil war and won the war through dirty tactics. We couldn't get supplies to the men stranded and so were forced to surrender, not gonna happen again because we will always have access to other provinces in case of a war.

If you can't make any positive contribution to the effort, then don't make any contribution at all.

So baaton kee ek baat. Without our intervention, it would have been impossible for Bangladesh to be formed so I think we do deserve a tiny little bit of credit for breaking apart Pakistan in 1971 and hence we are the biggest threat to you. :)

Likewise, we fear for another attempt at Azad Kashmir, another attempt at Gilgit-Baltistan, another attempt at Lahore, another attempt at Ran of Kutch and that is why we also maintain a large military presence. Now try to put yourself in our shoes, our enemy is 5 times larger than us(land wise), about 6 times larger than us in terms of population, a significant portion of the population about 47%(according to TOI and Jang combined survey) does not believe in friendship with Pakistan and is thus in military terms "Hostile", and our enemy has already used internal matters to break away half of our country(1971). Do you still believe we have insufficient reason to view India as a major threat ?

India has never attempted to take away any part of pakistan or pakistani occupied kashmir.

none of the wars were started by India .

when your history knowledge is so distorted , nobody can debate you .

So baaton kee ek baat. Without our intervention, it would have been impossible for Bangladesh to be formed so I think we do deserve a tiny little bit of credit for breaking apart Pakistan in 1971 and hence we are the biggest threat to you. :)

:) The entire region is under Indian threat including Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal and well Pakistan is already in your sworn friends' list ;)

And you my friend are displaying your amazing skill of acting completely ignorant ! If you cannot disprove my points through logic, I expect you to quit replying, not to keep straying from your initial argument.
I just did, didn't I. That 47% of aam admi don't take decisions on war. And post 26/11 there has been a massive change in the sentiments of Indian middle class regarding Pakistan. So the claim that 47% of Indian's negative view on friendship with Pakistan, provides a valid ground to consider India as a threat, is just bunkum. What matters is if GoI is against friendship with Pakistan or is harboring secret plans to initiate armed conflict against Pakistan.

:) The entire region is under Indian threat including Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal and well Pakistan is already in your sworn friends' list ;)

OMG.. thats sounds scary.... call 911.

India has never attempted to take away any part of pakistan or pakistani occupied kashmir.

Yes because we believe in charity and that is why whatever land we gained in 1971 in east Pakistan as war booty, we gave it to the bangladeshis.

In fact, we have such a big heart that we are not going to keep even an inch of land with us the next time we break Pakistan by creating country of Baluchistan.

Back
Top Bottom