What's new

President Xi Jinping Visits Pakistan.

11150158_1743375759222350_7763991913797864039_n.jpg

Yes, headlines of the major sites are Pakistan. major forums are talking about China-Pakistan friendship,talking about good memories between China and Pakistan, e.g. Tents from Pakistan in wenchuan earthquake,good experience in Pakistan etc.
I was most impressed that Ali Ahmed and his family has been keeper of Chinese martyrs graveyard in Danyor Village Gilgit since 1978.
dc048fb5b5faeb2.jpg

47130a80a4dcefe.jpg

I think the story about Ali Ahmed and his family will last forever in China

Wow! Where did you find this?

Looks like a family event more than anything...pathetic. What is Zardari doing there?

Aur baki teeno soobay kaheen mar gaye hain jo sirf Shahbaz Sharif khara hai har jaga?

No wonder people blame them for doing provincial politics.

Here is difference buddy, Shahbaz Sharif wants to actually help his province. He represents Punjab, not other three provinces. He has every right to be there. It shows how KPK, Balochistan and Sindh CMs are sleeping (which shows on the ground level as well in their provinces)

BTW, do you really want the Bhangofied CM of Sindh next to Chinese Premier?

And about Zardari, what a dog that guy is. Actually sorry i don't want to insult dogs. This man is hated by the GCC nations, by the USA, by the British and French and by the Chinese and despised by the Japanese. He is worst of the scum you can imagine. I wouldn't want to wish a Zardari even on my worst enemies.

To use an expression best said in Urdu..
"Go Pro kya haath lag gaya, bilkul hee free hogaye"

Welcome break from the standard PTV style recordings. Youtube offers 4K you know :P

On a side note, it is the No16 MR squadron out of Peshawar, with three drop tanks, and no air refueling, they probably joined the Air China Plane at the Pak China or Pak India Border. That's what, like 400-500 KM each way? So they ferried a good amount.

Notes have been taken in Washington
Chinese investments dwarf American package: US media - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Maybe Pakistan will manage to get something more than 15 AH-Zs from the Americans after all.....??

Yes, headlines of the major sites are Pakistan. major forums are talking about China-Pakistan friendship,talking about good memories between China and Pakistan, e.g. Tents from Pakistan in wenchuan earthquake,good experience in Pakistan etc.
I was most impressed that Ali Ahmed and his family has been keeper of Chinese martyrs graveyard in Danyor Village Gilgit since 1978.
dc048fb5b5faeb2.jpg

47130a80a4dcefe.jpg

I think the story about Ali Ahmed and his family will last forever in China

They are respected Pakistanis - brothers and sisters. In our tradition, who take care of the graves of our gone ancestors will be treated like family members.

They deserve respect and fortune. Our fellow countrymen will go there in near future without any doubt.

Best wishes to the family and the Pakistani friends.

Salute to the heroes from both countries who built the friendship of our countries.

Back
Top Bottom