What's new

President Xi Jinping Visits Pakistan.

_82436050_pakistan_china_roadmap_624map.png

_75306515_line976.jpg

Is this map real? Is it the real map for PCEC? If it is then it is completely shameful and pathetic. Opposition parties should raise voice against it. This is unacceptable.

Yes, headlines of the major sites are Pakistan. major forums are talking about China-Pakistan friendship,talking about good memories between China and Pakistan, e.g. Tents from Pakistan in wenchuan earthquake,good experience in Pakistan etc.

The relationship between Pakistan and China reminds me of the brotherhood bond of Lui Bei, Guang Yu and Zhang Fei. I have traveled across China and even had the pleasure to work in one of its prestigious banks, which gave me an insight on how Chinese people in general respect and love Pakistan.

Quite an interesting article.

Chinese whispers - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

I did have some reservations about such a large investment. The points Cyril raise make them quite realistic.

No matter what you tell me, I dont trust Nawaz or Zardari in matters related to money.

Plus, there is lack of political will to tackle terrorism. The military is doing all it can but its military's initiative and we dont see political cover for it. This is clearly visible in Balochistan.

Our politicians of status quo types, who rule this unfortunate country have stakes abroad, achieve power through concessions and agreements with foreign powers. So they are naturally indebted to them and hence you see this timidness in their behavior.

Think about it. If Balochistan is not at peace, the whole 'corridor' thing falls apart. IT seems in the last decade, our enemies had a very easy time destabilizing and patronizing terror in Balochistan.

Looks like Nawaz Sharif played the Punjab card on this as always. The main highway route was suppose to go through Baluchistan and KPK; then enters PMLN and changes the route to go almost entirely through Punjab.

Abhi se daal mein kaala lag raha hai scene. Goodluck to all the commissions, kickbacks and the money-making opportunities for government MNAs and MPAs that is about to come. Even Leprechauns got nothing on this!
This is created by propogandist and this is not real , thanks

Looks like Nawaz Sharif played the Punjab card on this as always. The main highway route was suppose to go through Baluchistan and KPK; then enters PMLN and changes the route to go almost entirely through Punjab.

Abhi se daal mein kaala lag raha hai scene. Goodluck to all the commissions, kickbacks and the money-making opportunities for government MNAs and MPAs that is about to come. Even Leprechauns got nothing on this!
Dont be so rude , kuch bura dekha nhi aur bate banana shuru , well ye real nahi

Quite an interesting article.

Chinese whispers - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

I did have some reservations about such a large investment. The points Cyril raise make them quite realistic.

No matter what you tell me, I dont trust Nawaz or Zardari in matters related to money.

Plus, there is lack of political will to tackle terrorism. The military is doing all it can but its military's initiative and we dont see political cover for it. This is clearly visible in Balochistan.

Our politicians of status quo types, who rule this unfortunate country have stakes abroad, achieve power through concessions and agreements with foreign powers. So they are naturally indebted to them and hence you see this timidness in their behavior.

Think about it. If Balochistan is not at peace, the whole 'corridor' thing falls apart. IT seems in the last decade, our enemies had a very easy time destabilizing and patronizing terror in Balochistan.

Actually no one has invested in Pakistan of this proportion that people are finding it hard to believe. But since top Govt officials are bragging about this huge numbers for quite some time and infact it has attracted world headlines now, such figure cannot be that misleading anymore. If so, it would had been corrected by now.Also these are long term project perhaps it will take 10-15 years to utilize most of the money signed off as of today.

Actually no one has invested in Pakistan of this proportion that people are finding it hard to believe. But since top Govt officials are bragging about this huge numbers for quite some time and infact it has attracted world headlines now, such figure cannot be that misleading anymore. If so, it would had been corrected by now.Also these are long term project perhaps it will take 10-15 years to utilize most of the money signed off as of today.

how much? 40 Billion dollars which is confirmed?

Awesome, I learned something new this. Great inspiration. :D

-----------------------------------

Why Xi picks Pakistan for his first foreign visit in 2015?

English.news.cn | 2015-04-20 16:39:54 | Editor: huaxia
XxjiweE000011_20150420_BNMFN0A001_11n.jpg

A photo shows the welcoming ceremony held by Pakistan for Chinese President Xi Jinping. (Xinhua Photo)

ISLAMBAD, April 20 (Xinhua) -- Chinese President Xi Jinping's decision to choose Pakistan as the first stop of his foreign visit in 2015 shows the importance of China-Pakistan relations, as the South Asian country is a key neighbor as well as an all-weather strategic partner of China.

Since the establishment of their diplomatic ties 64 years ago, China and Pakistan have forged an ironclad friendship based on sincerity and mutual support.

The Chinese people have always regarded the Pakistani people as very reliable friends, and Pakistan has supported China on many issues concerning China's core interests and spared no efforts in helping the Chinese people and government when natural disasters occurred.

XxjiweE000011_20150420_BNMFN0A002_11n.jpg

Pakistani children hold the national flags of China and Pakistan at the welcoming ceremony for Chinese President Xi Jinping. (Xinhua Photo)

Moreover, Pakistan has lent China valuable help when the then newly-established republic sought to break through the blockade imposed by the West and when China wanted to reinstate its lawful seat in the UN Security Council.

Meanwhile, China has always been a staunch supporter of Pakistan's independence, territorial integrity and national dignity, and has provided selfless assistance for the South Asian country's socioeconomic development.

Just a few weeks ago, China's navy helped evacuate dozens of Pakistani citizens stranded in war-torn Yemen, a perfect example of the two countries' all-weather friendship.

As economic exchanges between the two sides are growing, with bilateral trade exceeding 16 billion U.S. dollars in 2014, people-to-people exchanges are also increasing, especially between their young generations. And the two sides have designated 2015 as the China-Pakistan Year of Friendly Exchanges.
Why Xi picks Pakistan for his first foreign visit in 2015? - Xinhua | English.news.cn

Last edited:
psb

A hypothetical issue: if there is a war between Pakistan and Taiwan, which do you support ?
94% support Pakistan.
I know it is absurd issue, but it give imformation that China-Pakistan friendship is above compatriots feelings towards Taiwan

Last edited:

Karakoram Highway - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The Karakoram Highway, also known as the Friendship Highway in China, was built by the governments of Pakistan and China. It was started in 1959 and was completed and opened to the public in 1979. About 810 Pakistanis and about 200 Chinese workers lost their lives,[7] mostly in landslides and falls, while building the highway. The Chinese workers who died during the construction are buried in the Chinese cemetery in Gilgit. The route of the KKH traces one of the many paths of the ancient Silk Road."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom