What's new

President Xi Jinping Visits Pakistan.

My God... come on PTI supporters chill...
In the same sense of the above pic would you PTI supporters also add another image that tells that the Chinese president is also not wearing his traditional dress?
Please try to breath and relax.
Also some other member mentioned that the total amount of investment increased from 34 to 46 billion because of Imran Khan. lol I can only laugh on the level of PTI thinkers.
Just to let you know that things like 8 submarines were added later. So 34 + 6 billion and some other projects have increased the total investment. Also I heard on PTV that by 2030 the investment or business between Pakistan and China will go up to 30 trillion dollars.:)

Did I hear the news correctly about Research and Development International (RANDI)?

Seriously?

My God... come on PTI supporters chill...
In the same sense of the above pic would you PTI supporters also add another image that tells that the Chinese president is also not wearing his traditional dress?
Please try to breath and relax.
Also some other member mentioned that the total amount of investment increased from 34 to 46 billion because of Imran Khan. lol I can only laugh on the level of PTI thinkers.
Just to let you know that things like 8 submarines were added later. So 34 + 6 billion and some other projects have increased the total investment. Also I heard on PTV that by 2030 the investment or business between Pakistan and China will go up to 30 trillion dollars.:)

Oh Bhai those 33-34 Billion Dollar are just For Energy Projects and Rest 11 Billion Is For Infrastructure Projects no Submarine Is Included in 45 Billion Deal

Pakistani weren't thinking anything. They just don't have filthy minds like Indians.
Why are you bringing in India?

I can always present google search data for the filthy minds :D

Cmon, do not act naive, I just searched now

Pak-China Think Tank on Economic Corridor launched

According to a press statement, the newly-formed think tank "Research and Development International (RANDI)",
Well then that is completely wrong Abbreviation.
Research (R) and (A) Development (D) International (I)
R A D I or R D I because "and" can be absent in abbreviation

Back
Top Bottom