What's new

President Trump launches military strike against the Al-Assad regime

Out of 60 only 23 missiles hit the base, where are the rest? There were fighter jets taking off and landing on the case even today and the fighter jets conducted Air strikes even today from the base. So the question is how good is American cruise missile?
23 missiles destroyed 44 targets? A more likely explanation is that US attacked more locations than that airbase.

As for your query regarding how good is a Tomahawk cruise missile: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/watch-tomahawk-missile-punch-through-5146445

Easily, one of the best in the world.

Your trust on Russian disclosures regarding American assets and accomplishments is absolutely misplaced. They tend to underscore American assets and accomplishments, and not to be trusted in these matters.

Last edited:
Almost everyone did lol

Indeed. Anti-Americans hate to admit it though.

Don't know about being a major warning to Russia...we shall see I suppose.

They won't do much. just my feeling.
The Russians are sending a warship to the area where the missiles were launched from, to keep an eye on the US destroyers. They're also increasing their air defenses, but that may be just for show, as the Russians aren't stupid enough to actually use them against the US, when the Americans constantly warn Russian about potential strikes, before they occur.

23 missiles managed to hit 44 targets visible on satellite imagery. (you can not deny satellite imagery :) )

Regarding the number of aircrafts being destroyed and syrian soldiers getting killed here is the explanation. More to do with Trump than the efficiency of US military
https://www.reddit.com/r/SyrianRebels/comments/6407xs/flying_activity_for_6_and_7_april_2017/

Spoiler : everyone knew about the strike before it happened

wtf are you writing, one missile two targets?

when the Americans constantly warn Russian about potential strikes, before they occur.

Further proof that Americans and Russians WILL NEVER point their weapons at each other. lol This is going to upset a lot of members on here though :(

The runways were not hit as shown in pictures i shared on previous pages, and i have also shared the activity from the base on previous page where it notes that helis are being used on the base rightnow and very little aircraft activity

Regarding advanced jets and bombers ... nopes they are not. They are bringing their own advanced jet and bombers and been doing so for some time. No big activity or something unusual yet.

23 missiles destroyed 44 targets?

As for your query: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/watch-tomahawk-missile-punch-through-5146445

Your trust on Russian disclosures is absolutely misplaced.
Okay runway was not hit fuel depot was hit so you are trying to tell me that Syrian aircrafts are capable of flying on water. Stop reading USA and NATO propaganda. This propaganda destroyed Afghanistan in name of 9/11, this propaganda destroyed Iraq in name of WMD, This propaganda destroyed Libya without any reason. there are only 2 reasons Israel and Oil.

Okay runway was not hit fuel depot was hit so you are trying to tell me that Syrian aircrafts are capable of flying on water. Stop reading USA and NATO propaganda. This propaganda destroyed Afghanistan in name of 9/11, this propaganda destroyed Iraq in name of WMD, This propaganda destroyed Libya without any reason. there are only 2 reasons Israel and Oil.
You are not making any sense here. Who is asserting that Syrian aircrafts are capable of flying on water and what does the rest of your argument has to do with American military capability?

It is clear from satellite-based disclosures that Syrian aircraft weren't the only targets.

Latest report: Russian war ships are moving towards the US ships that launched the missiles

Assad cannot repair the runways in five hours. The first jet took of 5 hour after the attack and conducted the raids. It is all over media BBC just reported it. Russia is providing Syria with New and more advanced fighter jets and bombers.

Who is going to pay the toys?

Further proof that Americans and Russians WILL NEVER point their weapons at each other. lol This is going to upset a lot of members on here though :(
People like to think that the leadership of both countries are irrational, but they aren't. They can be prone to emotion, but both countries have checks and balances to make sure they don't accidentally end the world.

As you probably already know, some PDF members live in their own personal fantasy bubble, and routinely make promises that never come to pass in the real world.
You have 17 thanks i should maybe give you one too.

You people don't trust Russian news, you don't trust me, you don't trust any Muslim news media. So here is a Jews news media you people might trust.

Syrian jets take off from air base US missiles struck

Syrian warplanes took off from an air base which was hit by US cruise missiles on Friday, and carried out air strikes on rebel-held areas in the eastern Homs countryside, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said.

The US Navy had fired dozens of missiles at the air base near Homs city in response to a chemical attack this week which Washington and its allies blamed on the Damascus government.

The British-based Observatory, a group monitoring the Syrian war using sources on the ground, said eight people had been killed in the US attack.

The extent of the damage to the Shayrat air base was not entirely clear, but the Syrian warplanes had "done the impossible" in order to continue using it for sorties, the Observatory told Reuters.

http://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/Syrian-jets-take-off-from-air-base-US-missiles-struck-486464

23 missiles destroyed 44 targets?

As for your query: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/watch-tomahawk-missile-punch-through-5146445

Your trust on Russian disclosures is absolutely misplaced.
Bro please change your flag back I know who you are. I remember you.

The Russians are sending a warship to the area where the missiles were launched from, to keep an eye on the US destroyers. They're also increasing their air defenses, but that may be just for show, as the Russians aren't stupid enough to actually use them against the US, when the Americans constantly warn Russian about potential strikes, before they occur.

:disagree::disagree:

Russia has a naval base and enough equipment to keep an eye. This deployment was already in motion before strike
http://tass.com/defense/939994

Back
Top Bottom