What's new

President Trump launches military strike against the Al-Assad regime

Yep only escalation chance between US and Russia was if Hillary came to power in US and proceeded with her no fly zone neocon stupidity.

This is much more guarded message to Assad and his backers well within the international major power playbook.

They are not great against terrain hugging cruise missile...where limiting factor is easily detection and you preferably need airbourne radar assets (+ substantial C4I network) esp if you have very short notice or zero.

Wow, last para surprised me because an Indian saying S-400 is not great against terrain hugging CMs, and on other thread they were chest thumping against S-400 and were saying that it can shoot down every thing which Pakistan have including similar CMs.

"The nation which voluntarily gives away its freedom deserves to be treated as slaves" - Gazi Mustafa Kemal Pasha

"The nation which feels lazy to grab the coarse handle of the swords finds itself at the receiving end of the fine edge of the swords" - Jengiz Han

Let it be a lesson for the Muslim world. When you let yourselves to be ruled by the minority proxy traitors, instead of a unified, strong and central command, this is what happens to you!!! Let the 41-nation coalition force be the first step toward the removal of this rampant humiliation which will have its marks on the Roz-i Hashr too!!! Allah-u Azimushshan doesn't change the Bed-Baht of Fasik and Gafil folks engaged in Fitne and Fesat. As for the Ehl-i Iman, there's Khair in Sher!!! Verily, HIS help and victory are nearby for those engaged in relentless Mujadele under the umbrella of Sabr and Shukr. La Galibe Illallah....

if " instead of a unified, strong and central command " mean Ottoman Empire and "minority proxy traitors" mean Arabs current rulers , then I think Arab Answer is that they are preferring to be rule by an Arab ( event if he is a traitor ) rather than Turks ....

The USA strike came just a day after the chemical attack so the time to insert a terrain map is very less for cruise missiles. That means USA had the terrain map prior to Chemical attack so USA knew from where the chemical attack will happen lol :nono: serioualy you Americans and Israelis think that the world is stupid.

Just report this over. TIme to shut you down
Now just try to prove me wrong. You cannot. USA just made a bad choice of weapon.

The USA strike came just a day after the chemical attack so the time to insert a terrain map is very less for cruise missiles. That means USA had the terrain map prior to Chemical attack so USA knew from where the chemical attack will happen lol :nono: serioualy you Americans and Israelis think that the world is stupid.

Now just try to prove me wrong. You cannot. USA just made a bad choice of weapon.

Most of world is stupid and see them as God , so they do whatever they want ...

Says an American fanboy. Dude, we know that lying and distorting the truth is an American obsession. Stop licking US boots and have the courage to speak the truth. We are still waiting for those WMDs by the way.
I have absolute courage to speak the truth when it becomes necessary. That truth is that Bashar Al-Assad is a tyrant, responsible for death and destruction in his nation. And Russia is complicit in this crime by supporting this terrorist regime. I just fail to understand how a fellow Muslim can be sympathetic to the cause of a tyrant such as Assad after what he has done.

Secondly, we are talking about a military action here. And any individual who has experience with American hardware and inventions, will testify that Americans are second to none in this field. Americans are also credited for making 'precision strike capability' mainstream in warfare since 1980s; their experiences in Vietnam had taught them well. In-fact:

This is not what has happened. Some two decades later, the U.S. military remains virtually the sole employer of large-scale precision strike efforts, especially over long ranges requiring the integration of precision munitions with near-real-time sensor and targeting networks.

http://nationalinterest.org/commentary/precision-strike-evolution-9347

LOL You are deluding yourself. The Syrian government isn't scared of anyone. It has the backing of Russia and Iran among others. It is the previous Obama administration which has been left red faced after their regime change antics came to an abrupt halt. We all know how Putin checkmated Obama. Trump is no different. He is desperate and has no solutions. Firing missiles is not a solution. It is utter desperation.
I suppose that you met Bashar Al-Assad in person and also interacted with Syrian troops who experienced American aggression firsthand to validate your account. :rolleyes:

Really? If you are so sure about the supremacy of America I ask you a simple question. Why doesn't your America replace Assad and occupy Syria to impose their will on the Syrians? What is the difficulty? Why waste cruise missiles and act tough? You are living in lala land to believe that your mighty America can do everything and anything they wish. Syria isn't Iraq buddy. You can't frame a so-called dictator like you did in Iraq and have it your way.
Dear Lord! This can't be true.

You think that Syrian regime stands a chance against American military might? Why is it literally helpless in countering those cruise missiles and air strikes?

You continue to mistake restraint for lack of capability. How many states US has to steamroll in order to satisfy your curiosity?

Iraq used to be the most formidable military power in the Middle East. Even the GCC alliance didn't had the spine to confront Iraq. Only US had the power and resources to decisively defeat Iraq in 1991, and still a coalition of 80 states was established to make sure that Iraq doesn't manages to prolong that war for indefinite period. Soviet experts predicted 30,000 American casualties in this war but they severely underestimated advancements in American military capability since 1970s.

Syria used to be a joke in comparison to Iraq in terms of military capability. Still is.

You think the Russians don't have technology to prove the Americans wrong? Stop worshipping the Americans.

Admit failure. The missile strike didn't achieve anything. It has emboldened Russia and Assad. Assad is still in power and Russia has disgraced the US by annulling past agreements.
Why would Russia glorify American accomplishments? Their disclosure is bogus in the light of what is known about the design of Tomahawk cruise missile and images of American strikes.

Take a look at this example: http://www.businessinsider.com/russian-us-airstrikes-difference-2016-8/#conclusion-4

Assad is still in power because US decided not to topple his regime. Should US decide that this regime has to go, you will see a repeat of Libya in Syria. Russia waited 3 straight years to determine whether US is willing to topple Syrian regime or not, Russias moved in when US assured them they won't topple Syrian regime. Realities are different from your ravings on the web.

Who says that American evidence is not manufactured? Who gives a fvck about real-time recording. Almost every country which possesses cruise missiles has access to such tech. It isn't rocket science.

Stop acting like a brainwashed baboon. As for the failed sarcasm, your American buddies rely on the Chinese manufacturing industry. If Chinese electronics are unreliable tell your American stooges to stop manufacturing their electronic goods in China.

LOL your American Tomahawks have an awkward tendency of going wayward. Don't try to convince me about the fake invincibility of this missile. We know exactly how invincible this missile is. Also, how can dozens of Tomahawk missiles miss their target like they did during the strike? LMAO

We know how successful the Americans have been in wrecking the Middle East. First the Americans destroyed and falsely occupied Iraq. Everyone knows what took place during the occupation. America is the reason why Syria and the Middle East are bleeding today. Russia didn't invade another country on false pretense. Your America has.
You are the brainwashed baboon here; spewing bullshit and nonsense seems to be your part-time hobby.

Current generation of Tomahawk cruise missiles are equipped with following guidance systems:
  • IGS - Inertial Guidance System
  • Tercom - Terrain Contour Matching
  • GPS - Global Positioning System
  • DSMAC - Digital Scene Matching Area Correlation
It is extremely unlikely for a modern Tomahawk cruise missile to miss its target unless it malfunctioned during mid-flight and that is extremely unlikely too.

----

Do you even understand the trade-related dynamics between US and China? A large number of American firms established their factories in China in order to reduce their costs of production. They would export raw materials and parts to China to be transformed into finished goods in those factories. And these are mostly consumer goods. US produces military-grade hardware domestically! Full stop. However, this is not my argument. A simple point escapes your comprehension and you tend to make a mountain out of it. Go through my response again and try to comprehend my point.

----

Right! US is EVIL for attacking Iraq. Don't mind Saddam Hussein! He is responsible for millions of deaths but that can be excused.

Anyways! Russia attacked and annexed Chechnya, attacked an annexed South Ossetia region from Georgia and now intends to split Ukraine. Russia is also willing to defend a tyrant like Assad in Syria who is also responsible for ruining the lives of millions of people in his own country.

I am not sure what kind of satisfaction you find in championing Russia and tyrants in the Middle East.

Mr.President is totally furious

US investigates possible Russia role in Syria chemical attack

(CNN)The US is investigating whether Russia was involved in the chemical attack in Syria that prompted President Donald Trump to launch the first direct military assault against the Assad regime.

The Pentagon is looking for any evidence that the Russian government knew about or was complicit in the attack in Idlib province that killed at least 80 people and injured dozens more, a senior US defense official said.
World leaders were sharply divided on the the missile bombardment of the Shayrat airfield, believed by the US to be the base for warplanes that carried out the chemical attack on a rebel-held town on Tuesday.
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/07/world/syria-military-strikes-donald-trump-russia/index.html

The outcome of the strike, Trump is a dangerous man

C8w3DHhXUAE6cUW.jpg

Latest report: Russian war ships are moving towards the US ships that launched the missiles

The outcome of the strike, Trump is a dangerous man
Assad cannot repair the runways in five hours. The first jet took of 5 hour after the attack and conducted the raids. It is all over media BBC just reported it. Russia is providing Syria with New and more advanced fighter jets and bombers.

Too bad that you couldn't see this coming before Trump got elected! However, you guys can start preparing for campaigning for the next presidential candidate against Trump in 2020. But you know what, I think your next candidate will also follow the same path if he wins the election. So, this way or that way you lose.
I'm not American.

Russia is providing Syria with New and more advanced fighter jets and bombers.[/QUOTE]

happy to hear................................

I hope Russia can give US a bloody nose. I just wish it wasn't under these circumstances. Bashar Al Assad is a tyrant and dictator. I have a sympathy towards our shia brothers but I cannot begin to comprehend why instead of stepping down like a noble ruler during Arab Spring he decided to make his nation a hell. Very unfortunate what he has done to his own country. Not only has he a lust for power, he has broken the ethnic and sectarian unity of the country with sunnis against his rule, shias for it and kurds making a separate coalition. His country has a declining gdp for the past few years. Very sad to see sham like this.

According to the Pentagon at least 20 garbage migs:-).

Latest report: Russian war ships are moving towards the US ships that launched the missiles

Assad cannot repair the runways in five hours. The first jet took of 5 hour after the attack and conducted the raids. It is all over media BBC just reported it. Russia is providing Syria with New and more advanced fighter jets and bombers.

The runways were not hit as shown in pictures i shared on previous pages, and i have also shared the activity from the base on previous page where it notes that helis are being used on the base rightnow and very little aircraft activity

Regarding advanced jets and bombers ... nopes they are not. They are bringing their own advanced jet and bombers and been doing so for some time. No big activity or something unusual yet.

Back
Top Bottom