President Trump launches military strike against the Al-Assad regime

C80vLR-XUAAztm4.jpg

C80xZzaXYAER1Av.png

C80xf53XUAITqAm.png

C803UfbXoAAZWKZ.jpg

C803cJ4XkAIIfbV.jpg

Russian MoD lied once again.

https://www.rt.com/news/383858-syria-us-strike-inefficient/

I actually dont remember single case when they did NOT lie.

Last edited:
Russian warship headed towards US Navy destroyers who launched Syria attack: Fox News

Any empirical or scientific explanation of how Russians overcame anti-jamming technologies of Tomahawk cruise missiles? I would also like to see live footage of Russian jamming technologies working on a Tomahawk cruise missile.

Here: https://www.technologyreview.com/s/423363/how-cruise-missiles-would-beat-gps-jammers-in-libya/

Tomahawk cruise missiles cannot be jammed. Even if you somehow manage to spoof its on-board GPS navigation system (no evidence of this exists so far), Tomahawk cruise missile will switch to alternate source of navigation known as TERCOM.

:up:
I cannot provide that level of evidence.

But I do wish to ask, (since you appear to be knowledgable about missiles), why is it impossible for a Tomahawk to be unjammable? (I did read the article but my impression was that they are much harder to jam than other missiles but not impossible). Surely it is within the realm of possibilty that some people may have designed a system that can jam them? Is is not possible that Russians may have developed a system that can jam such missiles and kept quiet about it? Afterall Tomahawks are made by humans, and anything made by humans can be countered by humans, no?

What I mean to say is that, although I cannot provide and more importantly the Saker cannot provide that level of evidence that you require, one should not preclude the possibility that the Russians have countered the missiles, just because one holds to the view that those missiles are "uncounterable".
Perhaps the Russians do not wish to "announce" an anti Tomahawk system, if indeed they do have one.

Thanks.

Would be nice to know what type of Russian anti-air defense system that was destroyed.

CNN is also reporting that the US is opening an investigation into Russian complicity in the chemical weapons attack.

I can't believe that every words of hadith's coming true. I knew about the war and invasion. they will use port of Alexandria for ground invasion very soon. but will be defeated along with Israel by sufyani, the red flags, may be communists .
We cant be sure about this instance.

I cannot provide that level of evidence.

But I do wish to ask, (since you appear to be knowledgable about missiles), why is it impossible for a Tomahawk to be unjammable? (I did read the article but my impression was that they are much harder to jam than other missiles but not impossible). Surely it is within the realm of possibilty that some people may have designed a system that can jam them? Is is not possible that Russians may have developed a system that can jam such missiles and kept quiet about it? Afterall Tomahawks are made by humans, and anything made by humans can be countered by humans, no?

What I mean to say is that, although I cannot provide and more importantly the Saker cannot provide that level of evidence that you require, one should not preclude the possibility that the Russians have countered the missiles, just because one holds to the view that those missiles are "uncounterable".
Perhaps the Russians do not wish to "announce" an anti Tomahawk system, if indeed they do have one.

Thanks.

Because if no GPS : TERCOM/DSMAC (Now in 3D map Spy Satellite)

20 aircraft destroyed? Only 1 missed the target? That doesn't seem to be the case as per footage of airbase and damge to the sites, and 20 number seems ridiculous. The Russians who are on the scene said 6 Mig-23 destroyed.

Of course it's natural for U.S to exaggerate its attack, but it also sounds ridiculous.

This is the American way. Carry out an attack, lie about the facts and resort to shameless chest thumping.

Russia deploys warship off Syria coast after tensions mount over Trump's missile strike
RUSSIA has upped the ante by positioning a warship off the coast of Syria as tensions mount after US President Donald Trump ordered a missile strike on the country.

Vladimir Putin, the Russian leader, has responded to the launching of 59 tomahawk missiles by the US by manoeuvring a warship off the Syrian coast and has vowed to bolster missile defences in the Middle East country.

Donald-Trump-and-Vladimir-Putin-789279.jpg
Reuters

The US and Russia are currently facing off to one another over Syria
The frigate Admiral Grigorovich, which is armed with cruise missiles and a self-defence system, has moved from the Black Sea and is expected to dock in Syria later today.

The ship will most likely pass through Mediterranean waters close to where the USS Ross and USS Porter fired the tomahawk missiles that struck the al-Shayrat military airfield near Homs in the early hours of Friday.

Mr Putin called the US missile strike an "illegal act of aggression" and scrapped an agreement to avoid mid-air clashes between Russian and US fighter jets.

Admiral-Grigorovich-892883.jpg
Reuters

Admiral Grigorovich sails along the Bosphorus
Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev stated that the US strikes were one step away from clashing with the Russian military.

Mr Medvedev, writing on social media, said the US strikes were illegal and had been "one step away from military clashes with Russia."

The chief advisor to Bashir al-Assad, the Syrian President, has also hit out at the US military action, saying it was a "violation of our sovereignty".
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/789279/Syria-Russia-US-Putin-Trump-Assad-warship-frigate

Back
Top Bottom