it will burst soon

read again what I said
somebody openly used gali
and goes unpunished
no negatives no ban

whereas Indian people banned for petty reasons

reply to logic of the argument
otherwise, do not show ur verbosity

You need to get a life or do something with it because you sure have a lot of time on your hand lolz don't worry about stuff you can't never understand the 2 nations friendship and brotherhood is none of your concern its been around from too many years and will stay that way for many more years to come stop trolling or you will gone for good how is that for a burst that will happen soon

Welcome Mr. President we look forward to having the pleasure once again , long live Pakistan & Turkey friendship and brotherhood.

The following fields of cooperation from the Turkish side have come out of my mind:
Defense: nothing is off the table. More TOT, joint development and productions.
Consumer goods: already Arcelik is there, and this is just the beginning. Many many more need to invest.
Construction: BOT model for dams (specially high altitude), reservoirs etc.
Industry: automotive parts, food, textiles, construction materials etc.

Bottom-line: Pak economy is like another Turkish economy in the making...

Note: Turkish companies need to leverage CPEC as much as possible. Even if they have a bolt and a nut to spare invest them in CPEC...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Turk brothers are always welcome ,but I have a worry as the Pakistani politicians are not having good times with Pakistani establishment they would like to use the respectable Turk president to address the joint session of parliament, and there our guest may be trapped buy our uggly politicians to support this ugly democracy,which should be avoided,

Not necessarily. That like saying Afghan- indian economic cooperation will be limited without Pakistan.

India and Afghanistan economic co-operation will be limited without Pakistan inclusion.
Even if Iran participates it will not be 100%

@hanuman

Your failure to understand the links between the Muslims of sub continent and our Turkic brothers is quite telling. My family personally served at the court of the Nizam of Hyderabad founded by Turkic rulers. Our links with our Turkic brothers are far older than just WW1. We fought and bled together for centuries, which has developed in a camaraderie of sorts.

On topic: Welcome President Erdogan, I don't agree with a lot of your politics, but as the representative of the Turkish Republic I respect you immensely and wish you a pleasant journey.

India and Afghanistan economic co-operation will be limited without Pakistan inclusion.
Even if Iran participates it will not be 100%

Pakistan enjoys a special relationship with Turkey. Although not a the the same level as we have with China just YET but it is certainly headed that way. With the successful initiation of CPEC and the building of the Pakistan-Iran-Turkey rail link this is only set to grow in the coming years/decades. Everything points to that. Pakistan's future lies with China and the nations West of us. In time everyone will realise this.

@hanuman

Your failure to understand the links between the Muslims of sub continent and our Turkic brothers is quite telling. My family personally served at the court of the Nizam of Hyderabad founded by Turkic rulers. Our links with our Turkic brothers are far older than just WW1. We fought and bled together for centuries, which has developed in a camaraderie of sorts.

On topic: Welcome President Erdogan, I don't agree with a lot of your politics, but as the representative of the Turkish Republic I respect you immensely and wish you a pleasant journey.

u mean ash jahan hyderabad governoer was turk ?

I think u trace connection to turks from the Mamluks ?
Qutubudin Aibak
Iltutmush etc

Knowing that you'll always have a friend backing you up is a wonderful and very relieving feeling. Especially if your bro has nukes. :P

Pakistan is Turkey's core ally, friend and family. It's always good to strengthen our relationship with Pakistan. I hope from the bottom of my heart that the Pakistani nation will economically and diplomatically rise any time soon. Seeing Pakistan prospering makes me incredible proud and happy. We surely know that even if the whole world turns their back to us, the Pakistani nation will stick to us. We can count on them and they can count on us and together we should keep out from this sectarian war going on in the Islamic world.

Back
Top Bottom