What's new

President Erdogan to visit Pakistan next week

Ever went to Turkey?
It is much better then india and much advanced . india is still a 3rd world country.
no yaar never been

maybe will go someday

its better only in terms of standard of living of people than that of India

not in economic terms, technological advancements etc
we way ahead of them
even u guys have a nuclear device and they dont

and India even has a big space programme,

Turkey to me is just like some Middle east country
(though much less per capita )
which has good standard of living
but their achievements end there itself

Ever went to Turkey?
It is much better then india and much advanced . india is still a 3rd world country.

It makes me laugh the way indians are critical of other nations and speak as if they are more advanced than the West. As if the citizens of india enjoy a standard of living that is the same level of Germany & Scandinavia. Been to Turkey many times. Was last there in 2015. Turkey is as developed and has the same living standard as that of most of Europe. It's economy is progressing rapidly and is becoming a hub for advanced sciences and technologies.

Knowing that you'll always have a friend backing you up is a wonderful and very relieving feeling. Especially if your bro has nukes. :P

Pakistan is Turkey's core ally, friend and family. It's always good to strengthen our relationship with Pakistan. I hope from the bottom of my heart that the Pakistani nation will economically and diplomatically rise any time soon. Seeing Pakistan prospering makes me incredible proud and happy. We surely know that even if the whole world turns their back to us, the Pakistani nation will stick to us. We can count on them and they can count on us and together we should keep out from this sectarian war going on in the Islamic world.

the world is a selfish place mate
unless u can offer something to someone
no one is going to be there

and geopolitics has always been like that
always means always
sons killed fathers to get to the throne ( MUGHALshah jahan was put in jail)
brothers have killed brothers (MUGHAL dara shikoh was killed)

people who involve too much emotions in geopolitics
are the biggest suffrers

It makes me laugh the way indians are critical of other nations and speak as if they are more advanced than the West. As if the citizens of india enjoy a standard of living that is the same level of Germany & Scandinavia. Been to Turkey many times. Was last there in 2015. Turkey is as developed and has the same living standard as that of most of Europe. It's economy is progressing rapidly and is becoming a hub for advanced sciences and technologies.

what a joke
ek aur suna bhai

Good hear that you've visited Turkey. Which cities have you been?

u mean ash jahan hyderabad governoer was turk ?

I think u trace connection to turks from the Mamluks ?
Qutubudin Aibak
Iltutmush etc

The founders of the Nizam of Hyderabad were Turko-Persian. I didn't mention Mamluks.

I accept u are frinds

but yaar, u dont have that close cultural relations with turkey
please, we also read books ere
we also understand cultures of the world

u must be eating gulab jamun, drinking lassi , having golgappe

check if turkey has any of these

and u lost 1970s because we were stronger
all reasons u have writen is just to make urself belive that
India won 1971 by deceit

so that ur self image does not get tarnished in ur own country and belief system

We DO have strong cultural links with Turkey. It's only indian propaganda that says we don't. People from North and Western Pakistan (who make up at least 35% of Pakistan) have Turkic/Persian origins and racially linked to Southern Turks. These are the descendants of the Ottoman Turks. Those of the Eastern expedition. That is the reason why many Turkish experts and politicians have said over many decades, that come what may, Pakistanis are our brothers and sisters. That we are 2 different countries but 1 nation.

Brothers Don't Talk about Debt :) whatever Pakistan or Turkey did for each other was because they are like 2 Bodies and 1 soul ........................yeah it does get little Awkward hahaha

During the War of Independence, the Turkish folks requested for "Dua" from the Muslims in Hindistan. Well, it was supplemented by huge amount of gold and pound sterling. A large portion of it was used to establish Ish (work/labor) Bank - the largest bank of the republic...

the world is a selfish place mate
unless u can offer something to someone
no one is going to be there

and geopolitics has always been like that
always means always
sons killed fathers to get to the throne ( MUGHALshah jahan was put in jail)
brothers have killed brothers (MUGHAL dara shikoh was killed)

people who involve too much emotions in geopolitics
are the biggest suffrers

what a joke
ek aur suna bhai

You people are not in a position to judge. Unlike the West, Russia, China and Japan, you indians are not the pioneers, inventors and creators of advanced sciences and technologies.

Good hear that you've visited Turkey. Which cities have you been?

Been to Turkey 4 times. But always to Istanbul. Completely in love with it. My favourite city. Istanbul is the most beautiful city in the world. It is clean, advanced & you can buy ANYTHING there.

One reason would be enough to satiate the curiosity of Indians.

Turkey is Pakistan and Pakistan is Turkey.
Turkey is Pakistan and Pakistan is Turkey.

Now that should put all the pending questions to rest.

# Turkey; Welcome to Home, and most importantly, to the Family. :-)

Last edited:
You people are not in a position to judge. Unlike the West, Russia, China and Japan, you indians are not the pioneers, inventors and creators of advanced sciences and technologies.

Been to Turkey 4 times. But always to Istanbul. Completely in love with it. My favourite city. Istanbul is the most beautiful city in the world. It is clean, advanced & you can buy ANYTHING there.
Please try to also visit the Mediterranean and the Aegean coasts...

no yaar never been

maybe will go someday

its better only in terms of standard of living of people than that of India

not in economic terms, technological advancements etc
we way ahead of them
even u guys have a nuclear device and they dont

and India even has a big space programme,

Turkey to me is just like some Middle east country
(though much less per capita )
which has good standard of living
but their achievements end there itself

India imports 90% of its weapons. You took like 30 years to build a tank that you never even put into service properly. 50 years for the tejas. The only thing is decent is your space program.

To me India is just a heavily populated, poor country with very bad hygiene.

Back
Top Bottom