What's new

President Erdogan to visit Pakistan next week

In Islam it's Government duty to impose Islamic laws and duty of every Muslim to make sure that happens. Turkey clearly is returning back to its Islamic roots. Erodgan is taking one step at a time to achieve that.

My friend, please stop saying that over and over again it's not quite tolerable anymore no offense, its our government not yours and secondly we do things far differently here. In Turkey, We all know that it is a reality, that once Erdoğan is gone, even more stricter secular reforms and regulations will be made inevitably so that cases like him won't happen again. It's a chain reaction and it has been long gone since he passed a point where U-turn is no longer available.
He and his exmate Fetullah Gulen will be trialed in the Constitutional Court of the republic for treason and misconduct even after their death.

Take the last year for example, foreigners would expect decrease but it happened the opposite. Each year visits to Anıtkabir gets a new record. Thats the only thing that makes us happy for the time being. Once he and his Gülen like lunatics are gone; there won't be a bit of sign from his islamic fantasies within the sociopolitical structure of the Turkish State, starting straight from the military and national police. Keep your religion to yourself just as I keep mine to myself.

IMG_0978.JPG

My friend, please stop saying that over and over again it's not quite tolerable anymore no offense, its our government not yours and secondly we do things far differently here. In Turkey, We all know that it is a reality, that once Erdoğan is gone, even more stricter secular reforms and regulations will be made inevitably so that cases like him won't happen again. It's a chain reaction and it has been long gone since he passed a point where U-turn is no longer available.
He and his exmate Fetullah Gulen will be trialed in the Constitutional Court of the republic for treason and misconduct even after their death.

Take the last year for example, foreigners would expect decrease but it happened the opposite. Each year visits to Anıtkabir gets a new record. Thats the only thing that makes us happy for the time being. Once he and his Gülen like lunatics are gone; there won't be a bit of sign from his islamic fantasies within the sociopolitical structure of the Turkish State, starting straight from the military and national police. Keep your religion to yourself just as I keep mine to myself.

View attachment 351292
The next government will be even more "Muslim" than the present one....

We DO have strong cultural links with Turkey. It's only indian propaganda that says we don't. People from North and Western Pakistan (who make up at least 35% of Pakistan) have Turkic/Persian origins and racially linked to Southern Turks. These are the descendants of the Ottoman Turks. Those of the Eastern expedition. That is the reason why many Turkish experts and politicians have said over many decades, that come what may, Pakistanis are our brothers and sisters. That we are 2 different countries but 1 nation.
Certainly back that up as I personally know Pakistanis who have Turkic ancestry and even look like they originate from Central Asia but are born and bread in Pakistan.

I can only see it's necessary to have more meetings between our honorable leaders.
I hope and I'm quite sure it will be fruitful, much of the discussions and agreements may not be transparent between the brothers to the public, and that's only understandable - hence calling it a MoU.
Currently a delegation of Pakistan's emergency Rescue 1122 service is visiting Turkeys main rescue service. We must share our experience in every field!

View attachment 351292

You got angry .
As foreigners we don't know that much about turkish government and politics as much as you know . We only conclude from what comes in news.
As followers of Islam and majority of God loving people , we like countries practising islam but that doesn't mean we like to impose islam on turkey.
We never did this in history and never will do . Most People here like your leaders . We also like fatehullah for his scholarly work . Here , the pakturk international schools gAve me a magazine ' Fountain ' that consists the scholarly work of fatehullah , I love his God fearing articles . I love reading his articles. He has a modern positive approach . Very calm man he is .

We've a great respect for kamal ata turk , our scholars often regard him as a role model. For us , hes the one who united turkish people in the difficult and got them their pride back . We've many streets and chowks named after him in every major city of Pakistan. , at same time we have madrassas, schools and resturants as usmania . We often keep the names of our kids on kamal ata turk's name. Mayor of karachi , mustafa kamal is an example . Pakistani people in general have no any dislike Ness for turkey being a secular country. However , we as muslims love to see islam flourishing in different parts of world and that's it , it doesn't mean we're imposing islam on you .

Erdogan will be well advised not to be seen or precived endorsing nawaz Shareef corrupt government, specially at the time when majority of Pakistanis are considering Nawaz as a security threat to Pakistan , in light of Dawngate . his sole focus should be state to state relationship .

You got angry .
As foreigners we don't know that much about turkish government and politics as much as you know . We only conclude from what comes in news.
As followers of Islam and majority of God loving people , we like countries practising islam but that doesn't mean we like to impose islam on turkey.
We never did this in history and never will do . Most People here like your leaders . We also like fatehullah for his scholarly work . Here , the pakturk international schools gAve me a magazine ' Fountain ' that consists the scholarly work of fatehullah , I love his God fearing articles . I love reading his articles. He has a modern positive approach . Very calm man he is .

We've a great respect for kamal ata turk , our scholars often regard him as a role model. For us , hes the one who united turkish people in the difficult and got them their pride back . We've many streets and chowks named after him in every major city of Pakistan. , at same time we have madrassas, schools and resturants as usmania . We often keep the names of our kids on kamal ata turk's name. Mayor of karachi , mustafa kamal is an example . Pakistani people in general have no any dislike Ness for turkey being a secular country. However , we as muslims love to see islam flourishing in different parts of world and that's it , it doesn't mean we're imposing islam on you .

Thank you for kindness to here but, your relation to Turkey is clearly visible by your paragraph.

IMG_2262.jpg

Last I heard Gülen was the most wanted terrorist of Turkey with being dubbed in the RED category at the National Police and Gendarmerie's official website for wanted terrorists,

Source:

http://www.terorarananlar.pol.tr/en/Pages/red.aspx

Thank you for kindness to here but, your relation to Turkey is clearly visible by your paragraph.

View attachment 351446

Last I heard Gülen was the most wanted terrorist of Turkey with being dubbed in the RED category at the National Police and Gendarmerie's official website for wanted terrorists,

Source:

http://www.terorarananlar.pol.tr/en/Pages/red.aspx

Seriously bro , majority of us don't know what's going on inside turkish politics.
We love his articles.
Turkish schools here provide us his magazines and honestly speaking I really find him a peaceful , God fearing man. If he was a terrorist USA or Turkish government would have arrested him and stopped his work, but he is continuing his work in different parts of world.

Seriously bro , majority of us don't know what's going on inside turkish politics.
We love his articles.
Turkish schools here provide us his magazines and honestly speaking I really find him a peaceful , God fearing man. If he was a terrorist USA or Turkish government would have arrested him and stopped his work, but he is continuing his work in different parts of world.

That's what the deal is about. When Trump takes office, our PM has officially guaranteed a new page on US-Turkey relations only if US DoJ extradites Gülen to Turkish authorities.

Erdogan will be well advised not to be seen or precived endorsing nawaz Shareef corrupt government, specially at the time when majority of Pakistanis are considering Nawaz as a security threat to Pakistan , in light of Dawngate . his sole focus should be state to state relationship .

Sources said that he might be trying to facilitate bridging gap between Civilian govt and Military.

Hopefully everyone would be respecting him.

I am at loss to see stupid behaviour of PTI and Imran Khan who said that they will boycott the assembly address by visiting Turk President.

He would be here for good so let us praise and welcome him. Our internal politics should be put aside.

And I also hope that both the countries would be discussing Gulen and Co as well.

Oh Pakistan, so 'isolated', so alone...

Seeing Pakistan, our unconditional brother, rise always makes me excited as i know that it will always positively impact Turkey as well. Literally one of the very few countries Turkey can always depend on, vice versa too of course. Rise and advance fast (Turkey isn't completely there yet either), because it would be awesome to see our countries co-operate on serious defense industry matters. There is seriously so much more our countries could do together. That being said, isn't it possible to make a brotherly exchange/offer for that Nuke recipe of yours? :angel:

I am not following this development, is there a chance of something contracts signing specially related to defense?

Sources said that he might be trying to facilitate bridging gap between Civilian govt and Military.

Hopefully everyone would be respecting him.

I am at loss to see stupid behaviour of PTI and Imran Khan who said that they will boycott the assembly address by visiting Turk President.

He would be here for good so let us praise and welcome him. Our internal politics should be put aside.

And I also hope that both the countries would be discussing Gulen and Co as well.

This facilitation is not required. when you have a walking liability who along with his clan has now tuned into a national security risk, Mr Nawaz Shareef, he needs to be punished for his crimes. this is very important for the future of Pakistan so no one should dare playing with national interests and national security.

PTI is doing the right thing. nothing is more important that national interests of Pakistan. when you have a tainted and crook leader of parliament , the PM, there is no need to give him legitimacy by attending the session. That's why I said that Mr Erdogan will be better advise to skip this and focus on state to state agreements.

Back
Top Bottom