What's new

President Donald Trump dropped a rare F-bomb in an interview with Rush Limbaugh about Iran

I’m not a physician, but Trump appears to be unhinged. Or on the way to becoming unhinged.
Trump is a nutcase, he has openly said if he loses the election he won't except the result. He may have to be served an eviction notice if he loses.

Whatever the Iranians do or sign isn't going to make a difference, they are going to be attacked as soon as the opportunity arises. All the indicators are the US is preparing for war and spending a colossal amount in preparation. All the weak countries have already been attacked and demolished only the bigger nuts are left and we are being led into another world war.

Both candidates have been extraordinarily tough against Iran. US needs another war to distract its populations and stave off the quick decline a bit.

Iran will be attacked, and this is the worst time for Iran.

It is isolated in its neighborhood, has a coalition of angry Arab states against it, has irked the Turks, is on unfriendly ties with Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Furthermore there are cracks in its alliance with Russia in Syria. Some discontent in Iraq of its role. A new Chinese deal to make the West aggravated.

Azerbaycan war has created alot of internal turbulence in Iran and divided people on their opinions on the war in Nagorno-Karabakh.

Let's see what happens.

I’m not a physician, but Trump appears to be unhinged. Or on the way to becoming unhinged.

He is going to win the elections.
American terrorists (not just their pervert clown president) are pissed off, their maximum pressure against Iran is breaking apart, their worldwide hegemony is in jeopardy, inside US they are on the verge of a civil war, the so called most advanced country has the least performance against this pandemic, their savage and barbarian nature is exposed and people around the world hate them to the bone.

It's a really bad f@cking situation for them!

The Americans are today at a point of no return. Obama's plan to unite America under the banner of we are one has imploded. Whether Democrats or Republicans win doesn't matter. The damage was done long ago. The American society is heavily divided. You have gun maniacs ready to take on the other half of America. It is purge night in America.

Trump actually sounds pissed when he said that to Limbaugh, seems like Iran has really gotten to him lol.

I mean honestly, all of his efforts to break the back of the I.R.I. have thus far failed and now he has resorted to typical jingoistic tough-guy rhetoric as a last resort. Normally I would have chalked this up to him just trying to make himself look strong for the election but the way he said it and with the sincerity he said it in, leads me to believe he has taken this whole 'Iranian issue' beyond just geo-politics and made it personal. Very dangerous if this is indeed the case mind you. Obviously Iran has also taken this enmity personally as well, we're firmly (imo) in blood-feud territory, eye for an eye, tooth for tooth, etc....you know the drill.

Well regardless, if Iran wanted to "**** around, and find out" the Americans in the region will be the first to find out as well. Sad to think that this despotic idiot dunce of a 'President' is willing to sacrifice the lives of over 10,000 U.S. service (WAY more will die realistically) members just to satisfy his own Israeli wannabe ego lol. The dude is BEYOND unhinged, let alone presidential....

I say give him what he wants, rain the missiles from the mountains until there's nothing left in storages, let the proxies loose in full, send the boats to mine the straights, destroy all relevant oil/gas infrastructure in the region, sink whatever you can, send every single drone to destroy Americans troops where they sleep, launch the Cruise Missiles, etc etc.... Remind him that America isn't invincible, maybe then some level-headed American leader will rise up and put an end to Zio-'Murican hegemony....

So sick and tired of this arrogant idiot asshat....

American terrorists (not just their pervert clown president) are pissed off, their maximum pressure against Iran is breaking apart, their worldwide hegemony is in jeopardy, inside US they are on the verge of a civil war, the so called most advanced country has the least performance against this pandemic, their savage and barbarian nature is exposed and people around the world hate them to the bone.

It's a really bad f@cking situation for them!
The other day mad Mike sanctioned already sanctioned Iranian banks again idk for zillion times .. I think they've gone out of items to sanction therefore they are starting over from square one ... but the other explanation is as you said being pissed off, how many times you wanna repeat a mistake over & over hoping for it bearing fruit for you? all their plans have backfired and their craziness now has reached to the core of this rotten state ...

Trump actually sounds pissed when he said that to Limbaugh, seems like Iran has really gotten to him lol.

I mean honestly, all of his efforts to break the back of the I.R.I. have thus far failed and now he has resorted to typical jingoistic tough-guy rhetoric as a last resort. Normally I would have chalked this up to him just trying to make himself look strong for the election but the way he said it and with the sincerity he said it in, leads me to believe he has taken this whole 'Iranian issue' beyond just geo-politics and made it personal. Very dangerous if this is indeed the case mind you. Obviously Iran has also taken this enmity personally as well, we're firmly (imo) in blood-feud territory, eye for an eye, tooth for tooth, etc....you know the drill.

Well regardless, if Iran wanted to "**** around, and find out" the Americans in the region will be the first to find out as well. Sad to think that this despotic idiot dunce of a 'President' is willing to sacrifice the lives of over 10,000 U.S. service (WAY more will die realistically) members just to satisfy his own Israeli wannabe ego lol. The dude is BEYOND unhinged, let alone presidential....

I say give him what he wants, rain the missiles from the mountains until there's nothing left in storages, let the proxies loose in full, send the boats to mine the straights, destroy all relevant oil/gas infrastructure in the region, sink whatever you can, send every single drone to destroy Americans troops where they sleep, launch the Cruise Missiles, etc etc.... Remind him that America isn't invincible, maybe then some level-headed American leader will rise up and put an end to Zio-'Murican hegemony....

So sick and tired of this arrogant idiot asshat....
If Iran wanted to give him what he wants then why all these hardships and sanctions? the point is we don't want to give him what he want be it negotiation or war ... it's exactly what they seek which is the sole reason behind all their efforts .. talks to break Iran or war to destroy Iran ... your scenario just destroys Iran as well as americans presence and assets in the region and if Iran get destroyed whom is gonna punish these beast for their crimes? Iran must remain and get stronger good people should not die ... we've come a long way not wise to waste it over an idiot which is just a vitrine ... and where are level-headed American leader right now that we should go all this way to see them rise up?

His plan was to destroy the Obama era deal (out of spite for Obama) and then make a new deal with his name on it. When he failed, he started putting sanctions on Iran thinking this would bring Iran to the table but clearly he has found the hard way this does not work against Iran. If he had any sanity, he would have learned from history that such pressures would not yield much against Iran.

This guy is basically the word "failure" embodied as a "human" being.

Last edited:
His plan was the destroy the Obama era deal (out of spite for Obama) and then make a new deal with his name on it. When he failed, he started putting sanctions on Iran thinking this would bring Iran to the table but clearly he has found the hard way this does not work against Iran. If he had any sanity, he would have learned from history that such pressures would not yield much against Iran.

This guy is basically the word "failure" embodied as a "human" being.

thats true the reason why he came out from this deal was cause obama made it not him. it's not about what is written in the deal. trump saying it's cause the deal was a bad deal but in reality it wasn't his deal thats his only problem with that deal.

thats true the reason why he came out from this deal was cause obama made it not him. it's not about what is written in the deal. trump saying it's cause the deal was a bad deal but in reality it wasn't his deal thats his only problem with that deal.

Indeed, I doubt he even knows what JCPOA stands for never mind having actually read the terms of the deal. The good news is, he appears to be an one term president given how behind he is on the polls. Having said that, the closer he gets to the elections, the more deranged he will become. His sanity level was always hovering way below 100% to begin with so lets see what crazed antics he will resort to in the next few weeks.

Donald Trump is going to win the elections by a higher margin than the 2016 USA elections (against Killary).

Apart from that, there's a NOTABLE probability of conflict US-Iran in the next dates (18th october is the end of weapons embargo, this could trigger some "reactions"). @yavar , what's your opinion?

And this probable conflict does NOT depend on who is the occupant of White House (it doesn´t matter democrats or republicans, Trump or Biden or Obama or Killary or...). This kind of situation/conflict is mastered by the "dark elites", or "the cabal", or call it as you want.

It's bettet for Iran to prepare for the storm. And also all of us, because if this starts, the shit will reach to all of us.

Last edited:
The other day mad Mike sanctioned already sanctioned Iranian banks again idk for zillion times .. I think they've gone out of items to sanction therefore they are starting over from square one ... but the other explanation is as you said being pissed off, how many times you wanna repeat a mistake over & over hoping for it bearing fruit for you? all their plans have backfired and their craziness now has reached to the core of this rotten state ...

If Iran wanted to give him what he wants then why all these hardships and sanctions? the point is we don't want to give him what he want be it negotiation or war ... it's exactly what they seek which is the sole reason behind all their efforts .. talks to break Iran or war to destroy Iran ... your scenario just destroys Iran as well as americans presence and assets in the region and if Iran get destroyed whom is gonna punish these beast for their crimes? Iran must remain and get stronger good people should not die ... we've come a long way not wise to waste it over an idiot which is just a vitrine ... and where are level-headed American leader right now that we should go all this way to see them rise up?

My apologies Raptor22, i was just venting a little and being sarcastic towards the end of my post, I didn't really mean it lol. It was more of a "This is what will happen" type of thing. Americans, unfortunately, don't know what a real military loss looks like and Iran is increasingly posed to show that very eventuality to them if the situation calls for it.

But, I don't really think Iran should just let the dogs of war loose over one mad-man's egotistically deluded desires. Long-term goals and strategic thinking out past 10, 20, 30, 40 years is what Iran does best. They wont waste away their progress just because the United States has chosen a literal insane person as their leader.

Your last question is one that many of us Americans have been asking for quite some time now. American politicians, especially those in the upper echelon of politics, tend to be (universally) corrupt and ruthless when it comes to who they are and the policies they put forward. Countless presidents and mysterious men in the shadows have waged war, fomented chaos, seeded instability the world over and there has been literally no slow down in the doctrine whatsoever since the Cold-War "ended". The same ways of thinking that dominated that era are still being implemented today and our politicians and leaders are a product of that structure. Neo-cons, liberals, republicans, democrats (etc, etc..) are all easily corruptible and controlled by trans-organizational groups that don't care much for party-affiliation and will get their way no matter who is sitting in the Oval-Office.

We no longer have leaders, just people with a bunch of hands up their rears.....

The US election is the greatest threat to world peace.Stupid American politicians cannot solve domestic problems. They must divert the attention of stupid Americans to foreign countries.

The traditions of the colonists made them accustomed to invading others.They lack basic human morality.The only thing Americans can understand is bombs, and you can only convince them by throwing bombs at them.

Since every one is making a perdiction on Trump here is mine (I called his win last time)

1-Trump will lose
2-Trump will either go to jail or be killed for gen Sulaimani murder.
3- US will enter a long lasting civil unrest and armed low grade insurgency.
4-real state prices in Canada will hit the roof because of all Americans wanting to startover in Canada.

Back
Top Bottom