What's new

Premadasa threatened war with India, says former envoy

Ek bhikhari agar mercedes mai ghumne vale ko bhikhari kahega to asli bhikhari ko uski auqat deekhana zaruri hai..
Bhikhari chahe paidal jaye ya bail-gadi mai ya fir mercedes main woh to rahega bhikhari hi woh kya kisi ko auqat dikhaye ga....:P

Apparently, Premadas was sick of your dark self.
Tabhi to sabko achcha choona lagate hain including pak.....:azn:

funny-baby-7.jpg

Bhikhari chahe paidal jaye ya bail-gadi mai ya fir mercedes main woh to rahega bhikhari hi woh kya kisi ko auqat dikhaye ga....:P

Aap lungi mai rehne valo ya nango ko raja bana do agar aap ka bas chale to, yea aapke liye nahi tha.aap to vaise hi bikhariyo ko raja banane mai tuli hui hai mohtarma :)

If you keep on playing dirty, we will again teach you a lesson..There is a saying "sau sunhar ki ek lohar ki".Try to wound us 100 times,We will stand again and will give you a final punch that will knock you out for a decade or two.

I am very very sorry to say this, but you are indeed asking for it ......

If aunty had OOs she would have been an uncle.

Please do forgive me for using such parliamentary language. I am again very sorry.

who attack india we support them.
same position in our govt

no more words about it..huh

I am very very sorry to say this, but you are indeed asking for it ......

If aunty had OOs she would have been an uncle.

Please do forgive me for using such parliamentary language. I am again very sorry.

This is your taqiya Kalam..You need not to be sorry coz i understand this is all you can say..

Aap lungi mai rehne valo ya nango ko raja bana do agar aap ka bas chale to, yea aapke liye nahi tha.aap to vaise hi bikhariyo ko raja banane mai tuli hui hai mohtarma :)
Woh hi to karna hai india main.nangon aur lungi main rahane walon ki jo zameen aur daulat MNCs jaise IBM wagairah ne looti hai,unko wapas dilani hai.

what you forgotten about 1971....man stop terrorism and come to border...that will be more funnn

Oh please..........this time, do you want to lose thousands of troops instead of hundreds mobilizing your forces just like '02? By the way, we did come to the border, at your invitation, where you backed down unilaterally and unconditionally!

So, run along and terrorize countries like Sri Lanka as you do not have any Bangladesh to help you go to war with Pakistan this time!

Woh hi to karna hai india main.nangon aur lungi main rahane walon ki jo zameen aur daulat MNCs jaise IBM wagairah ne looti hai,unko wapas dilani hai.

Oye dont say anything abt IBM..I have worked for IBM..Nice company :) Paisa milta hai jaanu..Lad na aur bhi tareeqe hai to fight.Inko kuch nahi milega bas ek goli milegi har ek ko khopdi k beech mai :)

Back
Top Bottom