What's new

Premadasa threatened war with India, says former envoy

Your statement makes no sense. Pakistan is a "smaller neighbour" of India, that has arguably been bullied more than any other so called "smaller neighbours" of India like Nepal, Bangladesh, Bhutan or Sri Lanka. Don't know why you randomly need to validate the existence of your country for that.

I believe you do not understand the positions of victim and bully in your sentence. Indians have told me time and again how Pakistan bullied India in '48 then in '65 then in '99 and again in '02.

I believe you do not understand the positions of victim and bully in your sentence. Indians have told me time and again how Pakistan bullied India in '48 then in '65 then in '99 and again in '02.

I believe I do, but thanks for your recommendation.

Slight corection to your history though, We can't forget the historic Ghazwa-E-Hind of 1971 where Pak fauj invaded an unprecedented 150,000 sq km of Indian land, second only in modern history to the Nazi Germany regime ;)

At least after the war was over with the Nazis, the various countries got their land back. But us poor Indians have to live with the fact that Pakistan created a separate country by invading 150,000 sq km of our land even today. Oh wait, I might have mixed up the countries perhaps... not sure... hmm...

On a more serious note: You should read the discussion I was replying to. My previous assertion stands. Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Bhutan, all smaller neighbours of India have lost less land/resources compared to Pakistan vis-a-vis India. You are free to refute with facts if you feel the need to.

I believe I do, but thanks for your recommendation.

Slight corection to your history though, We can't forget the historic Ghazwa-E-Hind of 1971 where Pak fauj invaded an unprecedented 150,000 sq km of Indian land, second only in modern history to the Nazi Germany regime ;)

At least after the war was over with the Nazis, the various countries got their land back. But us poor Indians have to live with the fact that Pakistan created a separate country by invading 150,000 sq km of our land even today. Oh wait, I might have mixed up the countries perhaps... not sure... hmm...

On a more serious note: You should read the discussion I was replying to. My previous assertion stands. Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Bhutan, all smaller neighbours of India have lost less land/resources compared to Pakistan vis-a-vis India. You are free to refute with facts if you feel the need to.

Give them a few years and their history books will record that Bangladesh was an Indian territory which Pakistan liberated from India. :D

Thats why we need more land for our people so tell us which ethinicity to send UP already came won and conquered ceylon,tamils already there,biharis were sent by asoka.so i think andhraites must go there now.

anta kharma em pattindi srilanka velladaniki. evvadu oppukodu naku telisi

Such Indian arrogance can only be expressed against small countries.

Come threaten Pakistan, and India will get a war, the likes of which they haven't seen since Mahabharata.

In any case, Sri Lanka is not the same country as it was then. In the aftermath of its major victory against Indian supported terrorists LTTE, it has emerged more confidant and more powerful than ever before.

It has more powerful friends in the region than ever before - ever threatening India was never Sri Lanka's friend in the first place.

And there is no Hanuman in current India and infact, Rawan shifted to India from Lanka a long time ago.

And the Indian Rawan will lose big if it dares to even threaten Sri Lanka now. As the time passes, Sri Lanka would become even more powerful and out of India's threat reach.
Boy Lanka threatening India,can't see that happen in this millennium!
And I guess you forget history really quick,65,71,99? Want more? Stop th cowardly terrorism and do it face to face,all out,if you Got balls,Kashmir is still with us,idk what's stopping you guys from taking it?

Back
Top Bottom