What's new

Premadasa threatened war with India, says former envoy

I am very very sorry to say this, but you are indeed asking for it ......

If aunty had OOs she would have been an uncle.

Please do forgive me for using such parliamentary language. I am again very sorry.
dont worry such language/profanity are men's birth right.

funny-baby-2.jpg

ROFL!

India has previously threatened a large country called Pakistan...its today a small country(by India - in a war!!)

Now what war and what sizes were you talking about!! lol.

There are some here who thank India for that.

The big country became small but powerful enough to kick India's posterior any time it decides to.

Contrarily, a bigger country kicked India's posterior for creepy forward movement. The big country is on its way to become a global power and India is still bumsucking Americans.

Therefore, the lesson is that whenever India teases another country, that country stands up to India and tells it to go and lump it.

Remember Ceylon. Look at Sri lanka.

^ Yup, we always do but we do enough damage to put these countries decades behind. Sri lanka remained busy for decades. They are now picking up. Imagine if they were developing without any conflict, a country which instead of following codes of neutrality in 1971 war, opted to help Pakistan. India can afford hundreds of thousands of soldiers in Kashmir, pump up $ 40 billion in defense, which make other countries which are not in good term to do the same. Sometimes you don't have to fire a bullet to head to kill if you can break the backbone named economy and making your enemy paralytic or in internal problems for decades.

One should see the deep effects of such moves. We did loose our PM which was a drawback,

You most definitely can do that, who really cares about hundreds of millions of starving, shelter less Indians as long as India gets to spend US$ 40 Billion on defense! Defense that she needs purely because of her offensive plans.

There are some here who thank India for that.

The big country became small but powerful enough to kick India's posterior any time it decides to.

Contrarily, a bigger country kicked India's posterior for creepy forward movement. The big country is on its way to become a global power and India is still bumsucking Americans.

Therefore, the lesson is that whenever India teases another country, that country stands up to India and tells it to go and lump it.

Remember Ceylon. Look at Sri lanka.

i think indian neighbors should be stand once, against india.

You should be humble after atleast comparing the size of Pakistan in 1947 and now that would make you realise what Indian Army is capable of.

Helping half of Pakistan to fight the other half? Is your Army capable of anything without the help of atleast half the country that she goes to war with? Could your military take back all the peaks at Kargil without international support or was your military willing to cross even an inch of the border in '02?

Very big words from very small mouths!

Oye dont say anything abt IBM..I have worked for IBM..Nice company :) Paisa milta hai jaanu..Lad na aur bhi tareeqe hai to fight.Inko kuch nahi milega bas ek goli milegi har ek ko khopdi k beech mai :)
IBM ho ya MS tax to sab par padega.Rahi goli ki baat kahin aisa na ho ke gurgaon tak ki zameen hi kho baitho jab tak trigger par ungali pahunche(waise panipat bhi pass hi hai):devil:

i think indian neighbors should be stand once, against india.

Who?...SL,Bangladesh,Myanamar,Pakistan?

Still wont be possible to do anything mate like for example how much time will it take for our Air Force to bomb the hell out of Colombo?

Seriously..think about it and dont get cxarried away.

Any guy who has an idea of India's military prowess wont say that...The trolls can say whatever they want to but things wont change.

We have trophies like Bangladesh to prove what we are capable of while they only have a big mouth.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom