What's new

Premadasa threatened war with India, says former envoy

Helping half of Pakistan to fight the other half? Is your Army capable of anything without the help of atleast half the country that she goes to war with? Could your military take back all the peaks at Kargil without international support or was your military willing to cross even an inch of the border in '02?

Very big words from very small mouths!

LOL..i cant win an argument with a guy reading Pakistani textbooks.

Is youtube working at your place mate?...coz if you want i will post a few videos including the one in which Nawaz Sharif was telling a gathering who was really on top in Kargil.

Tamil nadu polic itself over run you when amma decides...........she is like roadroller will flatten every thing in Ceylon.

She puts Karunanadhi in jail.

Karunanadhi puts her in jail.

Dono aapas mein masroof hein. Inhon ne Sri Lanka ka kya bigar lena hai.

No madam.

I can say much more. But your capability to understand geo-strategy and geopolitics is suspect.
mardo ko geopolitics/geo-strategy ki achchi samajh hoti hai tabhi to auraton ke haath chooriyan pahandi jaati hain tab chahe israel ki Golda Meir ho ha india ki india ya fir uk ki thatcher.

LOL..i cant win an argument wit a guy reading Pakistani textbook.

Is youtube working at your place mate?...coz if you want i will post a few videos including the one in which Nawaz Sharif was telling a gathering who was really on top in Kargil.

Obviously because you read the bigotry taught in Indian text books.

What do you guys do when your government blocks youtube and other sites.

mardo ko geopolitics/geo-strategy ki achchi samajh hoti hai tabhi to auraton ke haath chooriyan pahandi jaati hain tab chahe israel ki Golda Meir ho ha india ki india ya fir uk ki thatcher.

oye mein ne nahin pehnaiin .... meray peechay kiyun par gayee ho.

She puts Karunanadhi in jail.

Karunanadhi puts her in jail.

Dono aapas mein masroof hein. Inhon ne Sri Lanka ka kya bigar lena hai.
And she sent veerappan to his pyre.Amma badi top(cannon) hai.

hehehe at least better than you.Grow up kid..don't play the same record again and again on each and every thread.

As if you produce new things every now and then.

Your inimical views are not new. You just say the same thing with a bit of change in the and is.

Obviously because you read the bigotry taught in Indian text books.

What do you guys do when your government blocks youtube and other sites.

Well to be honest our textbooks dont lie about anything.We have all studied that we lost the 62 war with China.We know who our freedom fighters were against the British Raj.Your case is entirely different.

Yes. Pakistan is standing up to you.

So ..............
so... now race .....:cheers:

running-baby.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom