What's new

Premadasa threatened war with India, says former envoy

Yes. Pakistan is standing up to you.

So ..............

not only two. i mean included china,Bangladesh, any other there?

here example

active military

2,285,000 - china
617,000 - pakistan
185,000 - srilanka
160,000 - Bangladesh

india just 1,325,000.. it will be good war..

Well to be honest our textbooks dont lie about anything.We have all studied that we lost the 62 war with China.We know who our freedom fighters were against the British Raj.Your case is entirely different.

Your text books teach bigotry and incorrect history. This is also accepted by your own NCERT reports. We've been through that before. And you guys also lie that they don't.

We also know who our freedom fighter were. You don't have to teach us anything and we don't have to accept every lie that your text books teach.

ha ha ha ......

Koshish kar ke dekh lo

pathan+22.jpg
Lal masjid da muulah yaad hai teek usi tarah same isb main par lal masjid nahi jinnah market ke beechon beech.:azn:

not only two. i mean included china,Bangladesh, any other there?

here example

active military

2,285,000 - china
617,000 - pakistan
185,000 - srilanka
160,000 - Bangladesh

india just 1,325,000.. it will be good war..

Thank you Sir.

hmmm ........ What is left with India. I think Bhutan - but then of-late they have also started meeting the Chinese secretly.

Thank you Sir.

hmmm ........ What is left with India. I think Bhutan - but then of-late they have also started meeting the Chinese secretly.
oye Nepal Burma Maldives ki army bhi jor lo..ki farq painda aan

Thank you Sir.

our govt will be start build nuclear plants next year, lets see what happen.

Your text books teach bigotry and incorrect history. This is also accepted by your own NCERT reports. We've been through that before. And you guys also lie that they don't.

We also know who our freedom fighter were. You don't have to teach us anything and we don't have to accept every lie that your text books teach.

No wonder your own are complaining.

Back
Top Bottom