What's new

Premadasa threatened war with India, says former envoy

I think after recent FDI permission by Indian government, Walmart would be opening in India soon. Yeah they can purchase it from Walmart opening up in Bhaba Atomic Weapon Plant in Bumsbay.

What problem do you have with India man...first you know about Ramayan and Mahabharata more than some of us then you know about serials and movies which we havent watched and then you have to criticise also?

Whats this love/hate relation?

I think after recent FDI permission by Indian government, Walmart would be opening in India soon. Yeah they can purchase it from Walmart opening up in Bhaba Atomic Weapon Plant in Bumsbay.
Par nuke walmart to hamare soorma bhopali Dr. Abdul Qadeer khan Bhopal wale ka hai..............:)

Last edited by a moderator:
if when war start war. they will do it. because indian ocean importance for them. and all know india/china border matters

I dont think China would be commiting its resources to SL.Moreover no one is attacking you.Get over with PDF hangover where every country tries to show India as the agressor.If that was our intention it would have been done long ago.

What problem do you have with India man...first you know about Ramayan and Mahabharata more than some of us then you know about serials and movies which we havent watched and then you have to criticise also?

Whats this love/hate relation?

Because I am high caste Muslim Brahmin.

And I hate your TV serials where they show that India is being controlled by women.

i wish some atemesque can alleviate india's aggression to peace.......panga with every neighbor may prove vicious for it self.......but i dnt see any progress in near future.....:unsure:

Because I am high caste Muslim Brahmin.

And I hate your TV serials where they show that India is being controlled by women.
India being controlled by woman who makes muslim brahmin of mehrghar to wear bangles publicly .

I dont think China would be commiting its resources to SL.Moreover no one is attacking you.Get over with PDF hangover where every country tries to show India as the agressor.If that was our intention it would have been done long ago.

you are talking like a kid,, everyone knows who make terrorist groups and burn neighbor countries always..

i wish some atemesque can alleviate india's aggression to peace.......panga with every neighbor may prove vicious for it self.......but i dnt see any progress in near future.....:unsure:
panga liye bagair khana hajam nahi hota.....:)

India being controlled by woman who makes muslim brahmin of mehrghar to wear bangles publicly .

Again ..........

pathan+22.jpg

Back
Top Bottom