What's new

Prayer request for MuradK family

May Allah grant her the best of health and a very speedy recovery,and may Allah grant courage and patience to the whole family to withstand the pains they are passing through, and may these testing times be over soon.

Regards!

Members, kindly keep the family in your prayers. I got an email from MuradK yesterday that his wife has cancer. It hit me in a very personal way as my wife is also a cancer survivor.

As you all know, he had heart problems that he fought and won like you would expect a true warrior to do.

I have complete faith in the power of the almighty.

Please remember his wife in your prayers. I hope he calls me soon.

John

Thank you John. Thank you everybody Thank you.
Regards
Mk

Muradk Sir our prayers are with you and your family..Hope she will recover from it..May god give her courage and strength ..

May Allah give her speedy recovery / Praying all the way.

was just thinking about you sir yesterday. It seems its true that good people comes to your mind whenever they are in some trouble.

May Allah give your wife health and best of remaining life

Thank you John. Thank you everybody Thank you.
Regards
Mk
I pray that she turns towards a recovery and don't forget to keep yourself healthy too. Your wife and family will need your strength as well.

Sir my prayers are with your family.

Allah Ta'ala aap ki wife ko jald az jald Sihat-e-kaamla ata farmaye. Aameen.

Prayers for your family Sir, Inshallah Allah khair karay ga.

Wishing her a speedy recovery & may Allah give u strength & help u go thru these hard times. Ameen

Yes i rem sir Muradk telling me a while back about his wifes cancer issue .. and we also know that he fought through with his heart prob. I think many of us look up to him as a father a friend a true warrior who severd with honor. May ALLAH bless his family may his wife fight though cancer may she have a long and healthy life may he also have a healthy life and may his house be fulled with happiness ameen . We love you and pray for you and your family and we shall keep praying till ALLAH has given us the strenth GOD bless.

Dear MuradK, our prayers and best wishes are with you and I am quite hopeful and optimistic that your wife will get better sooner than soon Inshallah. Since, as I have come to know on this thread you yourself are a success story and an inspiration for your beloved wife, I have a feeling we will be hearing some good news from you soon. Keep an optimistic outlook, especially around her and feed her with all the success stories that you can find regarding her case.

Dear MK sb.
May Allah bless her with good health. Our prayers are with you. Have faith and be strong.

my thoughts and prayers are with him and his family inshallah i hope she'll get well soon

Back
Top Bottom