What's new

Pravin Sawhney: China has made it clear Ladakh belongs to Pakistan and will reverse 370 by force

im just curious ,

what will indian establishment do now ?

PLA is not going back anytime soon,,?

my opinion-
i believe they will suck it all up and let go of the barren territory vs to negotiate and accept chinese terms (reinstate 370 etc)

Balanced, honest, approach of this man is threat to interests of Pakistan. We should mock him. Incite cow piss drinkers to rally against this traitor. I do not like what happened in Ladakh. I just pray that Modi is elected for next term elections. This event has severly undermined his standing in public and it should be restored even if we have to play fista-cuffs with Indian side and let them win. Even better would be to rally the India media and sing praises of Modi. Modi was best for Pakistan. Another 15 years of his leadership and India would be Afganistan.

EauFU5hWkAEudSS

Cow poop can protect you from nukes and drinking urine is good for the health

Dear Sir, being a Muslim it is our duty to follow Islam as much as possible and in the nearest correct form because we are humans and humans make mistakes. So, our religions Islam says: "Kisi gher muslim ko is bina per gaali na do ya bura bhala na kaho kiyunke wo Musalman nahi hai aur Islam ka hissa nahi hai, Kisi gher muslim kay us mazhab ko bura bhala na kaho aur gaali na do jisko wo follow karta hai kiyunke phir wo gher muslim tumharay mazhab yani Islam ko gaali denge aur ALLAH ko gaali denge aur bura bhala kahengay"

The only point of writing this above paragraph is to make sure, we are here for all kind of political, diplomatic, strategical, foreign affairs and many other discussions, please do not bring religions and do not mock others on the basis of their religion.

Imagine yourself mocking Hindus of India, if you're doing this to someone who lives in a neighbour country then they can easily raise questions that we'll be suppressing Hindus of Pakistan and are used to abuse them too, abuse their religion and how can those minority Hindus be secure and free to follow their religion if this is our behaviour!

Mere koi bhe baat agar apko buri lagi uskay liye mazrat but kindly refrain from bringing religion talks into something which is totally different, JazakAllah!

Dear Sir, being a Muslim it is our duty to follow Islam as much as possible and in the nearest correct form because we are humans and humans make mistakes. So, our religions Islam says: "Kisi gher muslim ko is bina per gaali na do ya bura bhala na kaho kiyunke wo Musalman nahi hai aur Islam ka hissa nahi hai, Kisi gher muslim kay us mazhab ko bura bhala na kaho aur gaali na do jisko wo follow karta hai kiyunke phir wo gher muslim tumharay mazhab yani Islam ko gaali denge aur ALLAH ko gaali denge aur bura bhala kahengay"

The only point of writing this above paragraph is to make sure, we are here for all kind of political, diplomatic, strategical, foreign affairs and many other discussions, please do not bring religions and do not mock others on the basis of their religion.

Imagine yourself mocking Hindus of India, if you're doing this to someone who lives in a neighbour country then they can easily raise questions that we'll be suppressing Hindus of Pakistan and are used to abuse them too, abuse their religion and how can those minority Hindus be secure and free to follow their religion if this is our behaviour!

Mere koi bhe baat agar apko buri lagi uskay liye mazrat but kindly refrain from bringing religion talks into something which is totally different, JazakAllah!
Mashallah you intention is good and your direction perfect. Sadly I know many Hindus and have been to india. I have yet to meet in real life people as dumb ignorant and stupid as some Hindus on pdf. Yes the abuse islam on here. They glorify rape and condone it. They cheer for the rape and beating of muslims by RSS gangs. So although I agree with you sometime only fire can put out a fire. These people are the worst of creation and they will never learn. So although I agree with you I suggest you try talking to these people and you may change your mind

I am so glad that few people listen to Pravin Sawhney.

I see his videos as soon as they get released. You can really feel is urge for India and specially Indian Military. You can see his pain when he talks about the short comings in Indian Military and Pravin Sawhney telling and telling restlessly how to make the Indian Military think and analyze the reality on the ground.

Once again I am glad that fewer listen to him - specially in the military.

I am so glad that few people listen to Pravin Sawhney.

I see his videos as soon as they get released. You can really feel is urge for India and specially Indian Military. You can see his pain when he talks about the short comings in Indian Military and Pravin Sawhney telling and telling restlessly how to make the Indian Military think and analyze the reality on the ground.

Once again I am glad that fewer listen to him - specially in the military.

If BJP collapses or if there is a coup, we will be fighting Congress people. We should make Pakistan strong.

Both BJP and Congress are the same when it comes to Pakistan, Kashmir, and China.

Trust in Allah swt, we can defeat anyone India bring.

I am only stating this from Pravin´s perspective.

In my opinion the only way to deal with India is by brute force, unfortunately

I strongly recommend everyone watch this video completely from start to end.

The first half of video he talks about history of LAC, second half of the video talks about today's clashes and implications.

Is there an official statement by China on it that Ladakh belongs to Pakistan?

I am only stating this from Pravin´s perspective.

In my opinion the only way to deal with India is by brute force, unfortunately

Yeah I think this is Pakistan's mistake for not understanding this earlier.

Since August 5, 2019, Imran Khan has erroneously believed for almost a full year that diplomacy can reverse 370. But this will not work.

China is about to show Pakistan how its done the correct way: Reverse 370 by force.

Pakistan might get more aggressive now if it can see that Chinese aggression yields big results. Pakistan military will be watching these India-China clashes very closely to see if now is the time Pakistan can successfully use military force to make gains in Kashmir. If China can corner India to reverse 370 by force, I think Pakistan will get more aggressive because military will see that a combined two-front Pakistan+China aggression against India does work more than diplomacy.

I strongly recommend everyone watch this video completely from start to end.

Thanks for sharing the useful informational video! I'd many questions/doubts in my mind with respect to why will we be happy if China forcefully claims the land? But it seems like our friend China has made a favor to us and has forced them to even realize that yes they have revoked article 370 illegally and yes this area which you're patrolling belongs to our ally Pakistan!

Second, he is aware of the situation and one of his concern was Siachin, Kargil sector because the supply road is under China's control for now and normally in the month of June, July, August, dumping of all necessary things are done for the troops positioned at Siachin, Kargil but since the route is compromised now, the dumping has also been forced to stop, now since India-Pakistan stands face to face at Siachin, Kargil, etc, how long can those Indian troops survive on the present resources, because this is the only region where India has two fronts and because of China's current impact Indian military power at Siachin will be compromised and it is possible that they might be forced to leave the area on their own without any fight with Pakistan and in return, Pakistan can get much stronger over there.

He also acknowledges that all the military power which has been brought from southside towards the northside is of no use except for policing and just for a showoff that yes we also have more number of troops other than that those troops might not be handy because of not being familiar to the kind of weapons used in that area and might not be familiar with the weather too.

Thanks for sharing the useful informational video! I'd many questions/doubts in my mind with respect to why will we be happy if China forcefully claims the land? But it seems like our friend China has made a favor to us and has forced them to even realize that yes they have revoked article 370 illegally and yes this area which you're patrolling belongs to our ally Pakistan!

Second, he is aware of the situation and one of his concern was Siachin, Kargil sector because the supply road is under China's control for now and normally in the month of June, July, August, dumping of all necessary things are done for the troops positioned at Siachin, Kargil but since the route is compromised now, the dumping has also been forced to stop, now since India-Pakistan stands face to face at Siachin, Kargil, etc, how long can those Indian troops survive on the present resources, because this is the only region where India has two fronts and because of China's current impact Indian military power at Siachin will be compromised and it is possible that they might be forced to leave the area on their own without any fight with Pakistan and in return, Pakistan can get much stronger over there.

He also acknowledges that all the military power which has been brought from southside towards the northside is of no use except for policing and just for a showoff that yes we also have more number of troops other than that those troops might not be handy because of not being familiar to the kind of weapons used in that area and might not be familiar with the weather too.

India will be very vulnerable in the winter when their supply lines get cut off but China's supply lines keep running.

I think the clashes right now are kind of a warm up where China and Pakistan are doing a dry run to test India's reaction in preparation for winter. These clashes are basically a way for China and Pakistan to gather valuable information about Indian strategy without risking anything before launching the real operation. China will let it cool down for a few months to lull India into a false sense of security and then set up a trap for the Indians and strike.

When winter comes, China and Pakistan will strike from two fronts in Ladakh and go for the kill.

He has been thoroughly proven correct after what PLA is doing to india....captured your territory, and kill 23 soldiers of yours incl. commanding officer and dumped them into the valley ridges.

China has inflicted a defeat so humiliating on india, so brazen that entire world is surprised. Modi is silent, so is your army looking for 'de-escalation'

You as a people remain defeated, conquered psychologically, and humiliated in front of your enemies.

@drumstick @silent_poison @Nilgiri @Joe Shearer Just imagine fellas how utter contempt and lowly status we Pakistanis are seeing indian army with right now.

You lot see it for yourself....how 7x smaller Pakistani military takes on 7x larger india. We bomb your posts for your shelling. We kill your soldiers in equivalent amount if not more when we take losses by your firing, heck---we openly announce and conduct air strikes on india and shoot down your jets when you dare to do aerial incursion in our air space.

Thats when our armed forces are numerically much smaller than yours----but our bravehearts fight like wolves. Outnumbered, but not outgunned.

And now look at you sissies---when faced with an adversary equal in size----your army is literally getting arse raped. Not an exaggeration, "literally!" Chinese took over your territory in brazen aggression without facing a single bullet in resistence, and now are killing your soldiers en masse. 23 soldiers+ commanding officer lost in one go? This is beyond humiliating. Your weak and cucked PM Modi hasn't even tweeted a thing nor said one word.

Even you guys are feeling internally embarrassed. I can see it on Indian social media. All you have left is fake news of "Chinese losses were double. We won. blah blah" just like after PAF's domination at Kashmir during 27th Feb airstrikes.

What a monumental loss of national pride and collective indian face. Your right-wing govt left you with no place to hide your face. Astonishing

Deserves a positive rating. Summed up Indian situation perfectly.

The Good Indians will be absent for a few days hoping the hostile environment dies down, just like 27 Feb 2019.

Exactly. Already happening :D

Mashallah you intention is good and your direction perfect. Sadly I know many Hindus and have been to india. I have yet to meet in real life people as dumb ignorant and stupid as some Hindus on pdf. Yes the abuse islam on here. They glorify rape and condone it. They cheer for the rape and beating of muslims by RSS gangs. So although I agree with you sometime only fire can put out a fire. These people are the worst of creation and they will never learn. So although I agree with you I suggest you try talking to these people and you may change your mind

Well, thank you for at-least appreciating!

I've multiple friends in India, they have always made it clear that they are not interested in the army, political talks because they don't know who is at right (be it Pakistan or India) and who is wrong but they don't even want to know so let the peace of mind stay. They have never abused me, they have never abused Pakistan in front of me, they are very keen to know about our 5 times Salaat offerings and the procedure, etc. So, basically the normal or local citizen is not interested in living in war kind of situation all the time, they want peace just like us but there are always bad people in good ones and good people in bad ones so yeah those people want to suppress, want to forcefully take decisions, want to disturb the peace of the region (here I will agree with you too) still I think going so extreme with respect to religion is not necessary because then what would be the difference between them and us if they are abusing our religion and we are abusing their religion in retaliation?

Also, I agree with you that they never learn because how can people be so dumb? We beat the shit out of their pilot and they made him a hero like seriously "Hamara pilot hota hum uski taanay dy dy kar sharam se maar dety" so yeah sometimes I think the brain is missing in their heads but then I think God can't make a mistake it's themselves who doesn't want to use their common sense and wants to believe on falsehopes!

Well, you can use whichever way you want to put the fire out of the fire I just thought as a Muslim it was my duty to let you know about a few Imp things, God bless!

Back
Top Bottom