What's new

Pravin Sawhney: China has made it clear Ladakh belongs to Pakistan and will reverse 370 by force

I think this is one rare opportunity to reach out to China and build pressure from both borders to liberate Kashmir. This chance wont come again. And India will never listen to words. India will only understand language of force. Its naive on part of Pakistan to think rolling back article 370 will help Kashmir cause. Kashmir needs liberation. This is perhaps the best time and this opportunity may never come again.

Pakistan has been measured and I can understand as Pakistan has lost too much credibility in since Musharraf times fighting American war and getting dirty in it. That war has brought us to our knees in economy. So while we had no narrative on terrorism but just defensive statements, we also lost on economic front. But despite those setbacks, this is one rare opportunity.

it will be like a suicide if pakistan tries to use force in this stand off.

the blindest bakht ever!

BTW. the airmarshal you are threatening with the death of Pakistan is no airmarshal

pakistani hindus sikhs were expelled en mass , they are reduced from 23 percent to less than 1 percent . indian muslims prospered in india , muslim population rose better rate than hindus , millions of masjids came up in last 70 years .
Rss tell you those figures....do u know how many millions muslims were forced to leave india by hindus? Stop talking shit and get an non RSS education...ps chinese are butt fing you and you are talking partition. How dumb are you

Yes....suicide when we took azad Kashmir.
Suicide when we refused to serve you tea at Lahore gymkhana
Suicide during kargil and you fake encounters for medals.
And suicide on feb 27.

If you had shame all Indians would commit suicide

No words just a map. Red line 中国故士 in red. I as a kashmiri agree buddist regions were always integrated into tibet. (西藏) i think pakistan will support and agree with this claim in 拉达克
images (86).jpeg

I think this is one rare opportunity to reach out to China and build pressure from both borders to liberate Kashmir. This chance wont come again. And India will never listen to words. India will only understand language of force. Its naive on part of Pakistan to think rolling back article 370 will help Kashmir cause. Kashmir needs liberation. This is perhaps the best time and this opportunity may never come again.

Pakistan has been measured and I can understand as Pakistan has lost too much credibility in since Musharraf times fighting American war and getting dirty in it. That war has brought us to our knees in economy. So while we had no narrative on terrorism but just defensive statements, we also lost on economic front. But despite those setbacks, this is one rare opportunity.

Fully agree with every word you said.

Last time we had a convergence of interest like this was 58 years ago and Pakistan has regretted not taking the chance every year since 1962. We got into 3 more wars with India after 1962 because we made the mistake of not finishing them off for good. Indians are snakes, they will never reciprocate a peace gesture, never have, never will. They see kindness as a sign of weakness. In 1962, Pakistan naively thought India would appreciate neutrality. But now we know Indians are bloody jokers, instead of appreciating our neutrality, they took it as weakness and punished us for our foolish 1962 neutrality by fighting 3 more wars because we didn't take them out the 1st time.

We will not get a chance like this for another 58 years and we will regret it. The real crime will not be Indian aggression against Pakistan in the future but staying neutral today when we have the chance to finish them off forever. If PA has the will, Pakistan and China can inflict such a crippling blow to India that they will never be able to reach the same level again in the future.

I have seen too many Pakistanis in my life that talk boldly and harshly against India for all that they have done to weaken Pakistan, but when the chance opens to act and deliver a decisive blow to India, they are nowhere to be seen. If you speak of exacting a sharp and decisive blow to Indian aggression to safeguard the future of this country, now is the time to do it. If you can only condemn India verbally but do not have a strong enough belief and conviction to take action when given the chance, then do not talk because your condemnation of India without resolute conviction in it is useless. This is not the time to hide, this is the time to unsheathe your sword and sharpen your knife. I have already seen many people on PDF who are quick to say India is a menace, but when a real chance comes to weaken that menace in a decisive opportunity, they are afraid to advocate for forceful military action against India given the chance of a two-front war they had long wished, making excuses to stay neutral under the thin veneer of retaliation, despite such military action being not just opportune but necessary. Pakistan must not only be a nation that can speak harshly against India but that can also act harshly against India when the chance comes. And that chance is now.

If Pakistan does not take this opportunity after seeing what staying neutral in 1962 cost us in 1971, this country is worth nothing.

Apathetic attitude of the military wanting to stay neutral right now will cost us Kashmir in the future the way that staying neutral in 1962 cost us 1971.

I am a proud Pakistani but PA ignoring lessons of history is something that I have never and shall never support as a Pakistani who loves my country. I can forgive PA for being neutral in 1962, but I will never forgive PA for staying neutral today after seeing what has happened since 1962. Not taking action now to weaken Indian aggression will put Pakistan as country in danger in the future when India will be stronger, more dangerous, and more difficult than they are today. If PA is ok with that, they are doing a disgrace to future Pakistanis and putting them in harm's way by not taking decisive action now.

If PA cares about safeguarding the future of this country, they will take this chance with China to inflict a devastating blow against India for good no matter what it costs Pakistan.

I will lead that fight from the frontlines for my country if I am called to do it.

Last edited:
pakistani hindus sikhs were expelled en mass , they are reduced from 23 percent to less than 1 percent . indian muslims prospered in india , muslim population rose better rate than hindus , millions of masjids came up in last 70 years .
liar liar bakht lunghi on fire. both Punjabs had a bloody and deadly swap of people in 47. 23% remained in both East and West Pakistan. East Pakistan is now a province of gungadesh if you recall 71 (you seem to often talk about it when it suits you, you lil ole skank you).

there are more hindus in Pakistan today than there were in 47 you dumb moditard (or is it a clever chanakya putra spreading disinformation?).

ask Joe B. Rambo he single-handedly conquered it for you all (next mission is haji pir and neelam vally)

Last edited:
Looks like a single bullet get fired by the Indians, and they are gone...

The Chinese are showing extremely fierce animosity toward the Indians! If they’re allowed to go full scale, especially in a non-contact fashion, the Indian forces will get decimated....

Looks like a single bullet get fired by the Indians, and they are gone...

The Chinese are showing extremely fierce animosity toward the Indians! If they’re allowed to go full scale, especially in a non-contact fashion, the Indian forces will get decimated....

I think slaughtered is the word

Back
Top Bottom