What's new

Pravin Sawhney: China has made it clear Ladakh belongs to Pakistan and will reverse 370 by force

Actually the Americans can bomb us anytime and we can bomb them anytime. They fear even saying they will bomb us. If they can't even say this, they will not do it. However we can rape you where and when we want got it dothead? Goodwill is running out because already lots of photos leaked. Indian hasn't got single photo of Chinese? Explain how we have captured so many of your dotheads and killed your commanders? And still leak some evidence while keeping 99% of the evidence if you don't behave we can release more. Meanwhile you say you killed many of us but zero pictures?! very strange. You shared so many pictures in other military fights? How come so shy now? You shared your own mig-21 as F-16 wreckage. How come not even photoshops?

Don't forget you guys shared 20 Indian monkeys beating one Chinese so clearly when you have the pictures and videos you share immediately! but not this time. Meanwhile our top boys told your dogs to shut up otherwise more evidence can get leaked. Behave yourself ;) don't let your asshole burn too long. Quickly apply ointment.
Then ask your MFA to declare that you have had 0 casualty. You blabber too much living behind an iron curtain.

Then ask your MFA to declare that you have had 0 casualty. You blabber too much living behind an iron curtain.

Stupid this is exactly why they don't publish. So dumbshits like you don't lose your mind and anything they publish you call lies anyway got it? So why publish 0 deaths and x injuries? It will make you guys lose your mind while calling us liars and it will make Modi's life even harder because Indians will be making TV shows and talking all sorts of things. They are trying to avoid this and save your sorry face. Still don't get it. Think critically. India ALWAYS brag and immediately share pictures and videos on their victory but not here? How come since you killed so many chinis lol how come you shared hindi jais beating one Chinese guy but now nothing to share? Meanwhile we leaked some and cleaned up just so you can have some hints of reality.

PLA's guys are leaking news from frontline and they absolutely dominated you. Captured dozens! how is that even possible unless they dominated?? THINK my jai jai friend. How has PLA managed to capture and execute your jawans with bullets to head? THINK jai jai!

Stupid this is exactly why they don't publish. So dumbshits like you don't lose your mind and anything they publish you call lies anyway got it? So why publish 0 deaths and x injuries? It will make you guys lose your mind while calling us liars and it will make Modi's life even harder because Indians will be making TV shows and talking all sorts of things. They are trying to avoid this and save your sorry face. Still don't get it. Think critically. India ALWAYS brag and immediately share pictures and videos on their victory but not here? How come since you killed so many chinis lol how come you shared hindi jais beating one Chinese guy but now nothing to share? Meanwhile we leaked some and cleaned up just so you can have some hints of reality.

PLA's guys are leaking news from frontline and they absolutely dominated you. Captured dozens! how is that even possible unless they dominated?? THINK my jai jai friend. How has PLA managed to capture and execute your jawans with bullets to head? THINK jai jai!
Come back when you have official confirmation. Not here to hear your imaginary tales. We had casualties, we published irrespective of how it looked on us. Spare us the goodwill and share the details. Werent we the aggressors trying to usurp your land.

Come back when you have official confirmation. Not here to hear your imaginary tales. We had casualties, we published irrespective of how it looked on us. Spare us the goodwill and share the details. Werent we the aggressors trying to usurp your land.

This land is hard to say belongs to who but we have our claims and you have your's. You were sneaking into our claimed parts last night and years ago this was normal for both to be back into each other's claim lines but since April we have settled into our claimed parts and told you any intrusion is attack so in this way of interpretation it is you who is aggressor but also I understand IA has to attack since they claim it as belonging to them so their interpretation is Chinese unilaterially made moves and changed status quo like you changed status quo in Kashmir. So with one move, we can answer with another. If you want to discuss without talking about x number of deaths, then maybe conversation can be more valuable but trust me the goodwill isn't for India's sake, it is so India's Modi can back down and lie to its people. This way we win the land and whatever really happened is buried in history. Modi can have 56 inch "victory" while we keep all the land, demonstrate we will kill for it if you dare attack, and we know how many damages on each side. So simple but Indians desperate for information war. We are looking for real war. Come on bring your brahmos.

Actually the Americans can bomb us anytime and we can bomb them anytime. They fear even saying they will bomb us. If they can't even say this, they will not do it. However we can rape you where and when we want got it dothead? Goodwill is running out because already lots of photos leaked. Indian hasn't got single photo of Chinese? Explain how we have captured so many of your dotheads and killed your commanders? And still leak some evidence while keeping 99% of the evidence if you don't behave we can release more. Meanwhile you say you killed many of us but zero pictures?! very strange. You shared so many pictures in other military fights? How come so shy now? You shared your own mig-21 as F-16 wreckage. How come not even photoshops?

Don't forget you guys shared 20 Indian monkeys beating one Chinese so clearly when you have the pictures and videos you share immediately! but not this time. Meanwhile our top boys told your dogs to shut up otherwise more evidence can get leaked. Behave yourself ;) don't let your asshole burn too long. Quickly apply ointment.
Haha. I see a lot of abuse and angst in that post. For a country whose 100,000 citizens have begged for refugee status in my country - that's a lot of anger.

It's ok beggar boy. No need to cry.

Lol. The country whose beggar citizens come here as refugees all of a sudden has goodwill when they got their asses whooped.

Haha. I see a lot of abuse and angst in that post. For a country whose 100,000 citizens have begged for refugee status in my country - that's a lot of anger.

It's ok beggar boy. No need to cry.

Lol. The country whose beggar citizens come here as refugees all of a sudden has goodwill when they got their asses whooped.

Refugee in India shithole?! sure okay wetdreamer.

Refugee in India shithole?! sure okay wetdreamer.
Lol. Looks like the Chinese refugees begging their way into India are not mentioned in the Little Red Book. That's ok - when you join the rest of your citizens who have begged their way here - you will also have access to free flow of information. Who knows you might get a chance to visit the place where 40 odd Chinese troops died.

Lol. Looks like the Chinese refugees begging their way into India are not mentioned in the Little Red Book. That's ok - when you join the rest of your citizens who have begged their way here - you will also have access to free flow of information. Who knows you might get a chance to visit the place where 40 odd Chinese troops died.

:woot::woot::woot: your *** is more sore than I realized. I will quickly express post to your shithole country.

I would suggest him not to try find about their own casualty. We dont want him disappearing now do we.

:woot::woot::woot: your *** is more sore than I realized. I will quickly express post to your shithole country.
Lol. Poor little beggar - once you come to the border with the rest of your begging countrymen, you can make everyone at the border laugh. Hahahaha. Come on, now entertain me some more.

I would suggest him not to try find about their own casualty. We dont want him disappearing now do we.
"Little led book will not lave lath linformation"

Lol. Poor little beggar - once you come to the border with the rest of your begging countrymen, you can make everyone at the border laugh. Hahahaha. Come on, now entertain me some more.

"Little led book will not lave lath linformation"

Relax my jai jai friend burn oil is coming via express post already! Can't get to you faster have some patience.

Thank you for opportunity for me to make little money. Without this, I cannot afford heating in winter. I must write more posts!
The more the merrier. Win win or as you would say "lin lin". Hahaha

Back
Top Bottom