What's new

Pravin Sawhney: China has made it clear Ladakh belongs to Pakistan and will reverse 370 by force

suddenly your boring messages turned up from losing all wars to this?? in the meantime you must have realized that pakistan losing all wars is right.

you go back see where Balakot is.... how far it is from LoC.... and then come back again.
Also see where Lahore is ... how far from LoC..... and then come back again.
You check where Dhaka is ... how far from pakistan.... and then come back again

we dont believe the nyt and these paid publications... we know since then all the terrorists are literally hiding.... these days we have a hit list of whom to kill and where.....

you are lost everything and all you can do is cry.... Siachin, Kashmir, East pakistan.... list goes on. and we will get back the occupied territory before 2022... be here to see it... bookmark this post.
don't embarrass your face .
YABBBAAA DABBBBA DOOOO!!!

wah Modi g wah!!

Pakistan fought and lost all its wars...
So azad Kashmir wasnt taken from you.
1965 you came for tea at Lahore ask your big mouth commander why he ran
Paksitan itself was carved out of hind
Kargil...you still dont have the heights...but fake encounters and fake medals were the call of the day. Later to be proved a lie.
1971 was a civil war that yiu took advantage...
Now sikhs are unhappy. Kashmiris are boiling and even tamils naga and many more. We will payback for 71 in full at a time and place of our choosing. Meantime we will let our chinese brothers play with you a little.

Little song for you to enjoy (hand to hand combat)

now we are talking, all your lines above are just acceptance of defeat... and this poster above is harping that you never lost a war....

you have no capacity to do anything against India, neither diplomatically not militarily. your nuclear nuclear is also dealt with firmly during Pulwama and before....

the only option you have is to provoke India here and there and assume you won something and be happy about it... realistically it means zero.

What's the matter...
You appear to be in a foul mood today.

Got up on the wrong side of the War.

hahaha, no its all composed still. never lost my cool. did i cursed anyone or used a wrong word? i'll delete it if you show me please.

YABBBAAA DABBBBA DOOOO!!!

wah Modi g wah!!

this is a glaring example of a pakistani poster losing out on pdf....

nothing to talk, eh?

why don't you start with some basic research and then do another come back?

now we are talking, all your lines above are just acceptance of defeat... and this poster above is harping that you never lost a war....

you have no capacity to do anything against India, neither diplomatically not militarily. your nuclear nuclear is also dealt with firmly during Pulwama and before....

the only option you have is to provoke India here and there and assume you won something and be happy about it... realistically it means zero.

hahaha, no its all composed still. never lost my cool. did i cursed anyone or used a wrong word? i'll delete it if you show me please.

nothing to talk, eh?

we dont talk delusion and stupid the day we created our own country we left stupid behind and became realistic! so yes no yabba dabba do for us sorry for not enteraining you like your media and bjp IT cell! if i were you a crazy bakht high on hindutava i would quit stupid pdf and join asssmart folks like gurav arya arnab and mr gd bakhsi in some randi khana!

we dont talk delusion and stupid the day we created our own country we left stupid behind and became realistic! so yes no yabba dabba do for us sorry for not enteraining you like your media and bjp IT cell! if i were you a crazy bakht high on hindutava i would quit stupid pdf and join asssmart folks like gurav arya arnab and mr gd bakhsi in some randi khana!

boring.

nothing to talk, eh?

muslism ruled you for a 1000 years and then they took pakistan from what was hind....suck it and shut up. you rae making more of a fool of yourself than you already are

muslism ruled you for a 1000 years and then they took pakistan from what was hind....suck it and shut up. you rae making more of a fool of yourself than you already are

but still you are so poor? how? all that stories being fed to you are bunch of lies.

if rule on India is for 1000 years, either existence of India must be gone forever and anyone must have looted EVERYTHING in India because they had more than enough time to do so.
or
all these are fake stories fed to you just to make you stronger?

even after 150 years of british rule, we are one of the largest economies and still growing... where is pakistan?

but still you are so poor? how? all that stories being fed to you are bunch of lies.

if rule on India is for 1000 years, either existence of India must be gone forever and anyone must have looted EVERYTHING in India because they had more than enough time to do so.
or
all these are fake stories fed to you just to make you stronger?

even after 150 years of british rule, we are one of the largest economies and still growing... where is pakistan?
India is so rich you poop in the open just for fresh air.
The rest of your waffle is usual indian tamasha.

Last edited:
India is so rich you poor in the open just for fresh air.
The rest of you waffle is usual indian tamasha.

when no logical answer can be given, resort to sarcasm. And pretend like pakistan is first world country with zero poverty.

he is a sold out agent talking nonsense .

How do you remember all the Lies you tell daily? And not to forget all the Bollywood fair-tales you throw out from your behind. I have to admit, you people are experts in this - no one can match you indians with these wonderful qualities and skills of lying and deception. Wow what a "Unique" quality. :lol: :lol: :omghaha:

I strongly recommend everyone watch this video completely from start to end.

The first half of video he talks about history of LAC, second half of the video talks about today's clashes and implications.

Not with Pakistan. Pakistan is a Muslim country. Ladakh is a Buddhist majority region and will be better of joining with Buddhist majority Tibet.

I strongly recommend everyone watch this video completely from start to end.

The first half of video he talks about history of LAC, second half of the video talks about today's clashes and implications.

Death to India
Death to Modi
May BJP and Modi rot in pile of Chinese Shit.

Lol. Pakistan can revel in a false sense of security if it wants to. The Chinese know exactly what happened. They aren't releasing figures of their dead "as a goodwill gesture". They didn't have much goodwill when they were releasing pics of Indian dead.

The Americans can and bomb you when they feel like. You can't even stand up to them. But when India stands upto to China, you get this false sense of security. Lol. If you had ever stood up instead of always using proxies, you would know what it means.

Actually the Americans can bomb us anytime and we can bomb them anytime. They fear even saying they will bomb us. If they can't even say this, they will not do it. However we can rape you where and when we want got it dothead? Goodwill is running out because already lots of photos leaked. Indian hasn't got single photo of Chinese? Explain how we have captured so many of your dotheads and killed your commanders? And still leak some evidence while keeping 99% of the evidence if you don't behave we can release more. Meanwhile you say you killed many of us but zero pictures?! very strange. You shared so many pictures in other military fights? How come so shy now? You shared your own mig-21 as F-16 wreckage. How come not even photoshops?

Don't forget you guys shared 20 Indian monkeys beating one Chinese so clearly when you have the pictures and videos you share immediately! but not this time. Meanwhile our top boys told your dogs to shut up otherwise more evidence can get leaked. Behave yourself ;) don't let your asshole burn too long. Quickly apply ointment.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom