What's new

Powerful Late Iranian General Qasem Soleimani and Pakistan

Afghans also bark at Pakistan
Persian are like snakes and Afghan?
Those that did are also snakes. Are you one of those farsiban arse kissers?

Everyone is against pakistan...Persian arabs american indian. We are alone and must stand up for ourselves. Period
We have to kick out the farsiban and arab arse kissers first.

Don't Worry They Got The Message

https://www.dawn.com/news/1340897
They got a weak up call after feb 27th. Otherwise they were planning with the dot heads.

Major General Qasem Soleimani , the commander of Iran’s Quds Force who was killed in a US air strike in Baghdad on Friday, had an illustrious career as a spymaster and military strategist and a celebratory status in Iran. Always a defender of the Islamic revolution, Soleimani reported directly to Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei and, of late, was the main architect of Iran’s recent foreign interventions, mainly in Iraq, Syria,Lebanon,Gaza,Israel,Afghanistan,Yemen,Pakistan and beyond.

Throughout the world the Iranian backed organisations demonstrated against his assassination and Pakistan was not behind. In most of our major cities people vented their anger over the US act to kill him.
View attachment 597854

images

Though the vast Majority of Pakistanis are not happy by the US action to assassinate him and create Regional instability. But General Soleimani did threaten Pakistan in the past on numerous occasions with serious consequences and vowed to take revenge.
https://www.ifmat.org/02/22/qassem-soleimani-threatens-pakistan/

Still we Pakistani hold no grudge against the departed soul,but was the late hero without any controversy!!!Some Iranians also saw him as a villain.The death of Qasem Soleimani by Iranian artist Mana Nayestani.
ENY8-BBXkAMg6Z-

The thing that we Pakistanis must do now is to Strengthen our unity. Do not fall prey into any conspiracies that might play into enemy hands. And most importantly our Establishment/Govt should not be lured into some paltry Petro/US dollars for our services. As these gimmicks have cost us dearly and manifolds in the past. Inshallah we will not take their bait as their ultimate goal is our instability.:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Gen Sulemani was a pro-Pakistani Gen. We don't have to rely on BBC for that.

Those that did are also snakes. Are you one of those farsiban arse kissers?
No i have no love for either farsi ban or assghan or arabs but we have first hand experince of assghan who are snakes bite the hand which feeded them..ww did not offered asylum to farsiban

No i have no love for either farsi ban or assghan or arabs but we have first hand experince of assghan who are snakes bite the hand which feeded them..ww did not offered asylum to farsiban
Watch that mouth I am also Afghan and so is a very large part of Pakistan. Do you want me to verbally abuse your ethnicity?

When i say assgahni meant someone who hold afghan nationality ..i differntiate between assghan and pashtun and dont mix these two terms and you are Pakistani pashtun..Za Pakistani paktun yum
That is a kabuli
Pakhtoon is synonymous with Afghan. We will not let our heritage be taken hostage and I will not tolerate others attacking it..

That is a kabuli
Pakhtoon is synonymous with Afghan. We will not let our heritage be taken hostage and I will not tolerate others attacking it..
no its not..only those shout slogan of pahstunistan mix ethnicity with nationality ..afghan and Pakistan are two nationalities which accommodate different ethnic groups

no its not..only those shout slogan of pahstunistan mix ethnicity with nationality ..afghan and Pakistan are two nationalities which accommodate different ethnic groups
Are you mad? Where did you hear this bullsh$t from?

Pakhtoon = Afghan, not Afghanistani
Those are referred to as kabuli. Go educate yourself before taking bullsh$t

Are you mad? Where did you hear this bullsh$t from?

Pakhtoon = Afghan, not Afghanistani
Those are referred to as kabuli. Go educate yourself before taking bullsh$t
No i am not mad. You were mad because i had no respect for ungrateful afghan and i told you whom i consider afghan so that you dont take any offence. I know what i am talking about. You are so keen to portray yourself afghan just like bacha khan and achkazai but afghan is someone who live in present day afghanistan irrespective of his ethnic groups thats why non pakhtun in afghnaistan also call themselves afghan.. There is no word" Afghnaistani" its either Afghan or Afghani.

No i am not mad. You were mad because i have no respect for afghan and i told you whom i consider afghan so that you dont take any offense. I know what i am talking about. You are so keen to potray yourself afghan just like bacha khan and achkazai but afghan is someone who live in present day afghaniistani irrespective of his ethnic groups thats why non pakhtun in afghnaistan also call themselves afghan.. There is no word" Afghnaistani" its either Afghan or Afghani
You are the most idiotic person that I have come across on PDF. Just because it's called Afghanistan doesnt make everyone there an Afghan. How f$cling dare you compare me to bacha khan and achkazai?.

I being a pakhtoon know what I am and what my people are. We are Afghans and no one can change that. You can bitch bullsh$t all you want. @waz educate this idiot please

Lakhon Sunnio ki shahdat pe Assad k khilaf aik lafz nahi nikla aur unke qatil k marne pe matam macha hua hai. Pata nahi konsi yazeediat ka rona rote hain khud sabse bare munafiq hain

Back
Top Bottom