What's new

Powerful Late Iranian General Qasem Soleimani and Pakistan

He also barked against Pakistan. Persians are like snakes, you cant trust them. They only reason that they ran with their tails between their legs was because of February last year.
Everyone is against pakistan...Persian arabs american indian. We are alone and must stand up for ourselves. Period

This has been our dilemma since 1947.

President of Pakistan said

Pakistan ka Allah hi hafiz.

Why do you need to to back to 47? Your prime minister said Ghabrana nahi hai. Then why Ghabraaying?

Everyone is against pakistan...Persian arabs american indian. We are alone and must stand up for ourselves. Period

cute Zaid Hamid. Yaqeen kijiye ham akele sabko katccha kha jaenge. maza aega man to man larai hogi har taraf foreign dosheezaen tourist ghoom rahi hongi.

President of Pakistan said

Pakistan ka Allah hi hafiz.

Why do you need to to back to 47? Your prime minister said Ghabrana nahi hai. Then why Ghabraaying?

cute Zaid Hamid. Yaqeen kijiye ham akele sabko katccha kha jaenge. maza aega man to man larai hogi har taraf foreign dosheezaen tourist ghoom rahi hongi.
Well foreign jahil mullah trumps like you shouldnt comment sipping whisky sitting with those Christians pretending to be extra muslim.
I have always been polite and you have always comments with stupid remarks..as you dont respect yourself I will treat you in kind.

Jis ka jahan naseeb, Jo qismat mai hoga, wohi hoga..
beshak

Well foreign jahil mullah trumps like you shouldnt comment sipping whisky sitting with those Christians pretending to be extra muslim.
I have always been polite and you have always comments with stupid remarks..as you dontvrespect yourself I will treat you in kind.

ooohhhh here comes the enlightened moderate.

so tell me what should be the Pakistani government response to this?

foreign office handled it already and passed the baton to handsome unit.

enlighten me

Where is he these days havent seen him on social media lately.
No idea. I found it however appropriate that he be mentioned in this thread. kaun pochega engineer sahab se. baray log hain basement me rehte hain
Waisay dekha jaye tho, 2 bando ka naseeb Pakistan mai tha... Aik nay Pakistan ko nukes diye aur doosray nay biggest ambulance service... Aaj hum hotay kya in kay baghair?

bas janaab ghareebon ne Pakistan ko sab diya aur ameeron ne sab loot liya.

wo phir denge ye phir lotenge. khuda ki basti ese chalti rahegi

beshak

ooohhhh here comes the enlightened moderate.

so tell me what should be the Pakistani government response to this?

foreign office handled it already and passed the baton to handsome unit.

enlighten me
What wrong wife not gove you food..hungry for bad behaviour. You are so judgemental. Liberal...well tell me jahil mullah...didnt prophet teach us to take the middle path...a liberal path rather than an extremist path like you. Why r u sitting in kaffir countries pretending to be extra islamic. Muslim lands not good enough. Or you just like to pre verbial fart

Issi Nukes ka to Uncle Sam ko asal rona ha. Jab sae hamaray pass ayaa haen Uncle nae museebat dali howi ha.

sannu ki. tension sirf ek makhsoos tabqay ko hai

baqi qaum to allama rizvi sahab ki tarah sare bomb shomb missile wissile ko 14 august ki celebration me chalana chahti hai.

What wrong wife not gove you food..hungry for bad behaviour. You are so judgemental. Liberal...well tell me jahil mullah...didnt prophet teach us to take the middle path...a liberal path rather than an extremist path like you. Why r u sitting in kaffir countries pretending to be extra islamic. Muslim lands not good enough. Or you just like to pre verbial fart

Dude i am not married and i don't understand your first instinct to blame a woman for acts of man.

edday aap moderate sabit hue

Uncle Sam ka rona asal maen Nukes ka control hasal karna ha.

Lollipop detay raho k nukes hifazat main hain aur Uncle Sam ki najaiz aulaid k khilaf istemaal nahin hongay jo doosray muhallay mai rehta hai. Baki Allah malik hai...

Back
Top Bottom