What's new

Powerful Late Iranian General Qasem Soleimani and Pakistan

sannu ki. tension sirf ek makhsoos tabqay ko hai

baqi qaum to allama rizvi sahab ki tarah sare bomb shomb missile wissile ko 14 august ki celebration me chalana chahti hai.

Dude i am not married and i don't understand your first instinct to blame a woman for acts of man.

edday aap moderate sabit hue
Well that makes sense. What woman would take a twat like u. Perhaps you are batting for the other side like most your molvi class do.

Is this what you wanted? Knob

He also barked against Pakistan. Persians are like snakes, you cant trust them. They only reason that they ran with their tails between their legs was because of February last year.
Afghans also bark at Pakistan
Persian are like snakes and Afghan?

Nahi sir har aam Pakistani ko be ha aapnay atom bomb ki pareeshani.
yahi pareshani hai kay kab chalaenge. tv pe video aegi. internet kitni der band karna parega.

probably a smart woman.
Well that makes sense. What woman would take a twat like u. Perhaps you are batting for the other side like most your molvi class do.

Is this what you wanted? Knob

dude you should learn from other pti fans on how to abuse. clearly you are not cut out for this and comes unnaturally to you.

I think the real worry is how and when we will loose them to US ,under the pretext of instability.

you can start counting days from any day you like.

hamari qismat me bomb chalana likha hai aap fikar na karen

patakhay koi nahi bech raha

If Iran is attacked and the Govt. is toppled then it will be very bad for Pakistan because we have an open border so expect a large number of refugees. Secondly as US is courting India, India will be allowed to operate its network just like in Afghanistan.

@HRK @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @RoadRunner401 @Great Janjua @Dr. Strangelove @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @PakSword

Iran is very big country nothing like Afghanistan, It will not be a walk in the park and very costly war for already massively in debt Americans and I doubt very Much Americans will try to start another war.

If and that's a big if war was to happen, its defiantly not going to be good for our economy, As far as refugees are concerned I don't think we will get that many.

yahi pareshani hai kay kab chalaenge. tv pe video aegi. internet kitni der band karna parega.

probably a smart woman.

dude you should learn from other pti fans on how to abuse. clearly you are not cut out for this and comes unnaturally to you.
That because I dont care about PTI or any other part or mullahs and sheikhs like u
You should learn to have self respect

That because I dont care about PTI or any other part or mullahs and sheikhs like u
You should learn to have self respect

izzat zillat Allah hath hai janaab. ye baat jitni jaldi aap samajh jaenge utne faiday me rahenge.

Back
Top Bottom