What's new

Power outage [load-shedding] back across country

This is what ALs have been preaching for a while
It is official the plant would be 14 km away from Sundarban. And the cooling chimney is also a part of the design. THese things are official. AL said they will import high quality coal(which I'd not believe yet) and they said they will have high tech waste management facilities which is also something not official. So, I didn't posted these things.

In rural areas the problem is acute, in 24 hours power is hardly supplied for 2 hours , even the mobiles telephones just cannot be charged. What now are cheerleaders justifications?

In the first place, before purchasing power from these quick rental power plants, at an exorbitant rate, why weren't the proper transmission grids/lines ensured?
Everyone is aware that once Electricity is generated, and if not consumed, the generated current have to be earthed, what a waste.

Then why are the Public made to suffer and then again being billed for the gross inefficiency/neglect and lack of foresight on part of the government?
Start pondering and the answer will be revealed.

Why not Bangladesh create a system of water tanks and reservoirs. Excess power generated can pump water (from the main rivers, canals etc) into them vertically, (it will also help to have water storage long term)....and then when there is deficit of power... water can be released downwards to drive micro turbine systems. With BD micro-finance model, it can be financed quite well...can sign MOU and TOT with whoever outside does it most efficiently (I believe the dutch are the world leaders).

This beats having to invest into massive captive power sinks to smooth out the power peak cycles while the grid integration within country and with BBIN catches up....and also you are not wasting power and have something to give some juice at the low and mid levels quite quickly when there is deficit arising (which would create the demand surge and grid tripping right now eventually at high level which is a GDP killer). Also fits in with micro solar and micro wind projects quite well, can use the same local infra for those.

Some transient measures are needed for the current 10 year window at least....from what I know of long term power capacity addition on relatively modest existing base.

Why not Bangladesh create a system of water tanks and reservoirs.
Because they are incompetent. Those guys who do the planning in ministries are some chamchas who are happy as long as they can take bribes without doing anything. They get all time electricity in their offices. And with the bribes they take they can afford AC, Generator, IPS in their home. So they don't care. And probably they don't know about these things to begin with.

In rural areas the problem is acute, in 24 hours power is hardly supplied for 2 hours , even the mobiles telephones just cannot be charged. What now are cheerleaders justifications?

In the first place, before purchasing power from these quick rental power plants, at an exorbitant rate, why weren't the proper transmission grids/lines ensured?
Everyone is aware that once Electricity is generated, and if not consumed, the generated current have to be earthed, what a waste.

Then why are the Public made to suffer and then again being billed for the gross inefficiency/neglect and lack of foresight on part of the government?
Start pondering and the answer will be revealed.

Why wasn't K M Hasan let to become care-Taker-GOB after 25th OCT.,2006; Why were Dada-Commie's boot licker FUA and Jackal MUA allowed to take over and prolong their rules until JAN.2009 by bypassing constitution; And 100 more whys on the top of non ensuring the proper transmission grids/lines needed to be raised, no?

BTW, did U see any correlation between upcoming dire straightness of BD's state apparatuses and Chief Justice's hue and cry against current RAWAMY's corruption? How about Hasin's prediction of losing and warning against her cohorts? What did they infer, anyone figured? IMO, she and her Indian masters knew that the lies of economic bravado would fall like deck of cards and dark days might loom shortly.

Finally, I was pointing such destruction of the elements of statehood ever since Dalal's snatching power but as 'Gariber Kotha Bashi Hole Fole', dark days would be looming sooner than even they thought. In a nutshell though BD was rolled back by IND and its Dalals for at least 50 years, got it?

People are lucky if they get electricity for 2-3 hours, that is how much severity of the outage. People are angry and outraged with sufferings.That is the description from the report below.

People have valid reasons to outraged and angry - awami league looted billions of dollars from Bangladesh in the name of rental power plants and increased price of power more than 12 times. Yet there is no electricity even for 2-3 hours.
Not to mention, industry will collapse with unavailability and cost of electricity.

বিদ্যুতে দুঃসহ যন্ত্রণা, ক্রমশই ফুসে উঠছে সারাদেশ

310193_1.jpg
22 May, 2017

প্রচন্ড ভ্যাপসা গরমে শিশুসহ নারী ও বয়ষ্ক মানুষ সবচেয়ে বেশি কষ্টে আছে। গরমে ডায়রিয়া, শ্বাসকষ্টসহ বিভিন্ন রোগব্যাধি বাড়ছে। এক ঘন্টা বিদ্যুৎ থাকলে পরবর্তী ২/৩ ঘন্টা বিদ্যুতের দেখা মেলা ভার। ক্রমশই ফুসে উঠছে সারাদেশের ক্ষুব্ধ গ্রাহকরা। যে কোন সময় গ্রাহক ও বিদ্যুৎ অফিসের কর্মকর্তা-কর্মচারীদের মধ্যে বড় ধরনের সংঘর্ষের আশঙ্কাও করা হচ্ছে।

হাসান সোহেল ও পঞ্চায়েত হাবিব : বিদ্যুতের সেই পুরনো খেলা। কখনো যায় আবার কখনো আসে। এই আসা যাওয়ার মধ্যে রাজধানী ঢাকা শহরে এলাকাভেদে ৩ থেকে ৮ ঘন্টা বিদ্যুৎ সরবরাহ বন্ধ থাকছে। তীব্র দাবদাহে বিদ্যুৎ বিভ্রাটে ভোগান্তিতে পড়েছে সাধারণ মানুষ। এতে হাসপাতাল ও সেবাকেন্দ্রসহ দেশের কোটি কোটি মানুষ চরম ভোগান্তির মুখে পড়েছেন। দেশের মিল-কারখানা, অফিস-আদালত, স্কুল-কলেজ, বিভিন্ন ব্যবসা প্রতিষ্ঠানসহ আবাসিক এলাকার জনসাধারণকে চরম দুর্ভোগ পোহাতে হচ্ছে। এমনকি রাজধানীর শের-ই বাংলা নগরের প্রধান মন্ত্রী কার্যালয়ের আশ-পাশেও গত শনিবার রাত থেকে গতকাল রোববার বিকেল পর্যন্ত বিদ্যুৎ ছিলো না। রাজধানীসহ শহর এলাকায় মাঝে মাঝে বিদ্যুত যাওয়া-আসার মধ্যে থাকলেও গ্রামের অবস্থা লেজেগোবরে। তারা দিনে তিন-চার ঘন্টার বেশি বিদ্যুত পাচ্ছেন না। লোডশেডিংয়ের নাম করে বিদ্যুত সরবরাহ বন্ধ থাকায় রাজধানীসহ সারাদেশের গ্রাহকরা দিশেহারা হয়ে পড়েছেন। বিদ্যুৎ বিভাগের কর্মকর্তাদের সূত্র মতে, এ অবস্থা আরও ৪/৫দিন থাকবে। এদিকে বিদ্যুত না থাকায় প্রচন্ড ভ্যাপসা গরমে শিশুসহ নারী ও বয়ষ্ক মানুষ সবচেয়ে বেশি কষ্টে আছে। গরমে ডায়রিয়া, শ্বাসকষ্টসহ বিভিন্ন রোগব্যাধি বাড়ছে। এক ঘন্টা বিদ্যুৎ থাকলে পরবর্তী ২/৩ ঘন্টা বিদ্যুতের দেখা মেলা ভার। আর তাই জনজীবনে নেমে এসেছে এক ধরনের অসস্তি। ক্রমশই ফুসে উঠছে সারাদেশের ক্ষুব্ধ গ্রাহকরা। যে কোন সময় গ্রাহক ও বিদ্যুৎ অফিসের কর্মকর্তা-কর্মচারীদের মধ্যে বড় ধরনের সংঘর্ষের আশঙ্কাও করা হচ্ছে। এছাড়া সারাদেশে বিদ্যুৎ বিভ্রাটের কারণ ক্ষতিয়ে দেখতে পাওয়ার গ্রিড কোম্পানি অব বাংলাদেশ (পিজিসিবি) গঠিত চার সদস্যের তদন্ত কমিটি অধিদকতর তদন্তে ৫ কার্যদিবসের সময়সীমা বাড়িয়েছেন। তাই বিদ্যুৎ বিভ্রাটের সঠিক কারণ এখনও তদন্তাদীন। তবে বিদ্যুৎ ও জ্বালানী মন্ত্রণালয় গঠিত তদন্ত কমিটি তাদের প্রতিবেদনে বর্তমানে চালু বিদ্যুৎ লাইনটির সঠিক ব্যবস্থাপনা এবং যে সব বিদ্যুৎ উৎপাদন কেন্দ্রে রক্ষণাবেক্ষনের কাজ চলছে তা দ্রুত শেষ করে নিরবচ্ছিন্ন বিদ্যুৎ সরবরাহে গুরুত্বারোপ করা হয়েছে। পাশাপাশি রমজানে যাতে মানুষকে কোন ধরনের ভোগান্তিতে না পড়তে হয় সেদিকে নজড় দিতে বলেছে।

সূত্র মতে, বিদ্যুৎ বিভ্রাটের প্রতিবাদে দেশের বিভিন্ন এলাকায় প্রতিবাদ অব্যাহত রয়েছে। গত শনিবার হারিকেন ও হাত পাখা হাতে পিরোজপুরের কাউখালী উত্তর বাজার সড়কে পুরাতন রাজস্ব অফিসের সামনে মানববন্ধন করেছেন গ্রাহকেরা। নিরবিচ্ছিন্ন বিদ্যুৎ পেতে ভোলার লালমোহনে আহŸায়ক কমিটি গঠন করা হয়েছে। বিদ্যুতের অভাবে বিপর্যস্ত দেশের মানুষ ক্ষোভে ফুসছে। বিদ্যুৎ বিভ্রাট নিরসনে কেউ কেউ সরকারের হস্তক্ষেপও কামনা করেছেন।

এদিকে বিদ্যুৎ বিভ্রাটে ভোগান্তির কথা বিবেচনা করে এর ব্যাখ্যা দিলেন পররাষ্ট্র প্রতিমন্ত্রী শাহরিয়ার আলম। তিনি ফেসবুকে এক পোস্টে লিখেছেন- আমার নির্বাচনী এলাকাসহ বৃহত্তর উত্তরবঙ্গে বিদ্যুৎ সরবরাহের সমস্যার কারণ হলো- মেঘনা নদীর কাছে সরবরাহ লাইনের টাওয়ার ভেঙে পড়া। ফলে প্রতিদিন ৬০০ মেগাওয়াট বিদ্যুৎ ঘাটতি দেখা দিয়েছে।

এ সমস্যা সমাধানে বিদ্যুৎ বিভাগ কাজ করছে জানিয়ে শাহরিয়ার আলম লেখেন, প্রাথমিকভাবে ধারণা করা হয়েছিল সঞ্চালন লাইন ঠিক হতে দুই মাসের অধিক সময় লেগে যাবে। তবে বিদ্যুৎ প্রতিমন্ত্রীর সঙ্গে কথা বলে জেনেছি কাজ দ্রæত গতিতে চলছে। রমজানের প্রথম সপ্তাহে বিদ্যুৎ সরবরাহ অনেকটাই স্বাভাবিক হয়ে যাবে বলেও আশ্বাস দেন তিনি।

বিদ্যুৎ বিভ্রাটের কারণ সম্পর্কে পাওয়ার গ্রিড কোম্পানি অব বাংলাদেশের (পিজিসিবি) সহকারী ম্যানেজার (জনসংযোগ) এ বি এম বদরুদ্দোজা খান জানান, আশুগঞ্জ-সিরাজগঞ্জ সঞ্চালন লাইন বিকল হওয়ার পাশপাশি সারাদেশে বিদ্যুৎ উৎপাদন কেন্দ্রগুলো রক্ষণাবেক্ষনের কাজ চলছে তাই বিদ্যুৎ বিভ্রাট দেখা দিয়েছে। মানুষের ভোগান্তিতে দু:খ প্রকাশ করে রমজানের আগেই বিদ্যুৎ সরবরাহ স্বাভাবিক হয়ে যাবে বলে আশাবাদ ব্যক্ত করেন।

পিজিসিবি’র ব্যবস্থাপনা পরিচালক মাসুম আল বেরুনী বলেন, আমরা দ্রæত সিস্টেম রিস্টোর করার চেষ্টা করছি। এখন অবস্থা অনেকটা ভালো, অধিকাংশ জায়গায় বিদ্যুৎ এসে গেছে। বাকি জায়গাগুলোয়ও শিগগির চলে আসবে বলে আমরা আশা করছি। বিদ্যুৎ উন্নয়ন বোর্ডের তথ্য অনুযায়ী- খুলনা, বরিশাল, রাজশাহী ও রংপুর বিভাগে ২ হাজার ২৪৯ মেগাওয়াট উৎপাদন ক্ষমতার মোট ২৭টি বিদ্যুৎ কেন্দ্র রয়েছে। এর মধ্যে ১৫টিতে রক্ষণাবেক্ষনের কাজ চলছে করা হচ্ছে। তাই বিদ্যুৎ সরবরাহে ঘাটতি দেখা দিচ্ছে। পিজিসিবির ওই চার জোনে মোট ৩২টি জেলা রয়েছে, যেখানে দেশের প্রায় অর্ধেক জনগোষ্ঠীর বসবাস। এর বাইরে ঢাকা জোনের জেলা ফরিদপুরসহ আরও কয়েকটি স্থানে দীর্ঘ সময় বিদ্যুৎ বিভ্রাট দেখা দিচ্ছে।

http://www.news-bangla.net/newsdetail/detail/200/310193

Because they are incompetent. Those guys who do the planning in ministries are some chamchas who are happy as long as they can take bribes without doing anything. They get all time electricity in their offices. And with the bribes they take they can afford AC, Generator, IPS in their home. So they don't care. And probably they don't know about these things to begin with.

I'm just hoping we get lucky and someone joins this forum that can do something somewhere, no matter how small...some butterfly effect started etc.

There is a pretty decent portal taking shape for the Indian govt, still quite early days...but I am seeing progress in a few rural areas now in my last trip....having seen how terrible the water management has been in some areas (esp compared to what I have seen in old British era planning/documentation). But these areas generally have the excuse that they need massive canal investment to even get the water in the first place.....whereas BD is basically a large floodplain with a huge network mother nature has gifted it.

BD has excellent inherited water resources, so much basically gets wasted reaching the sea....without having been used for anything (kinetically, hydraulically etc)....BD must seek to harness its water advantage much like the fertile soil advantage....to help the root of every problem it currently has wherever possible. This needs to be demonstrated by the people in full vigour 10 times 100 times more than the rampal protests etc imho....BD bureaucrats and govt can only ignore it so much then. BD people need to to organise themselves and demand say 3 or so top priorities from the govt...say water infra, jobs, schools.....ceaselessly. BD is still somewhat precariously poised, I say this because I know how every 1% of growth lost in India's case in the past (both recent and long time ago), has a cascade, compounding effect today.

I'm just hoping we get lucky and someone joins this forum that can do something somewhere, no matter how small...some butterfly effect started etc.
Not gonna happen
This needs to be demonstrated by the people in full vigour 10 times 100 times more than the rampal protests etc imho.
Not gonna happen

Not gonna happen

Not gonna happen

Don't crush my hopes man. Its the one part of my youth I still haven't lost hold of fully :P

This will all hopefully be a faint memory (massive squandering of potential in whole region and world) when im grey and old.

I have seen a type of hydro-power plant in Japan, a little different from what we know. Mountainous region with a river is good for this kind of power production. The main reservoir is built at a higher ground and another reservoir at the lower level. The surplus power available in normal power station at night, because of low demand, is used to raise up water from the lower to the higher reservoir.

This water is flown down through the turbines to produce power at the daytime when the demand is at the peak. Lacking proper topography except in the eastern hills, other places can be raised by, say, 30m for producing electricity in this method.

But, who will bell the cat? Our politicians, engineers and administrators? Only a full group of nationalists consisting of these groups is needed to build anything by ourselves. Yesterday, it was Japan, who did this and many other things only because of dedication to their country. Today, it is China and Vietnam which have successfully produced sons and daughters with dedication. In our case, we will remain a group of Chapabaz, talking big and doing nothing people.

I have seen a type of hydro-power plant in Japan, a little different from what we know. Mountainous region with a river is good for this kind of power production. The main reservoir is built at a higher ground and another reservoir at the lower level. The surplus power available in normal power station at night, because of low demand, is used to raise up water from the lower to the higher reservoir.

This water is flown down through the turbines to produce power at the daytime when the demand is at the peak. Lacking proper topography except in the eastern hills, other places can be raised by, say, 30m for producing electricity in this method.

But, who will bell the cat? Our politicians, engineers and administrators? Only a full group of nationalists consisting of these groups is needed to build anything by ourselves. Yesterday, it was Japan, who did this and many other things only because of dedication to their country. Today, it is China and Vietnam which have successfully produced sons and daughters with dedication. In our case, we will remain a group of Chapabaz, talking big and doing nothing people.

hehe, I was actually going to post about this one, it was in my high school chemistry book in quite some detail now that I reminisce about it.

This is why I suggest water tanks (i.e tower designs) for BD, rather than mountains (which Japan has for that project)....and you appropriately scale the system and financing and you have really good micro-technology now (can even 3D print with just one factory you ToT with say Dutch and Chinese) compared to then.

Anyways, we have our differences but you took me back to another time in my life. Thank you.

It is official the plant would be 14 km away from Sundarban. And the cooling chimney is also a part of the design. THese things are official. AL said they will import high quality coal(which I'd not believe yet) and they said they will have high tech waste management facilities which is also something not official. So, I didn't posted these things.

Whatever you say, I really dont like this stubborn stand by the Govt for a place like Rampal. We cant deny those bad affects reported by bodies of UN.

Water, power crisis torment people in sultry weather
Mild heat wave may continue 2-3 more days
Manjurul Ahsan | Published: 00:01, May 23,2017 | Updated: 00:15, May 23,2017

16119_126.jpg

A man pours water in pitchers placed in his front from a supply line of a Dhaka Water and Sewerage Authority pump at Pallabi in Dhaka on Monday as water crisis deepens amid mild heat wave in the country. — Ali Hussain Mintu

Shortage of water supply and frequent power cuts have worsened swelter in mild heat wave that has been sweeping over most parts of the country for three days and may continue for two-three more days.
Physicians warned that working class, particularly day labourers, rickshaw pullers and farmers, might face heat stroke if they were exposed to the sun light for long time.
A mild heat wave is sweeping over Dhaka, Khulna and Barisal divisions and Rajshahi, Pabna, Chandpur and Noakhali regions and it may continue, said the met office weather forecast that remained unchanged in the past three days.
High humidity and a sudden rise in average temperature by two to three degrees Celsius in just three days caused the swelter, meteorologist Bazlur Rashid told New Age on Sunday.
The average temperature went up by up to 3 degrees Celsius after May 18, he said.
The highest temperature in the country was recorded in Khulna at 40.7 degrees Celsius while in Dhaka it was 35.1 degrees Celsius on Monday, met officials said.
The situation may persist for three more days in most of the areas of the country as there would not be much rainfall to reduce the temperature, Bazlur Rashid said.
He warned that the sweltering heat might continue further if any major change in pressure occurred in the Bay of Bengal.
Dehydration is the most common phenomenon that people may experience in such weather, International Centre for Diarrhoeal Disease Research, Bangladesh
senior medical officer SM Rafiqul Islam said.
He suggested that working class like rickshaw pullers and farmers should take a break in the shade after every 10 minutes or they might face heat stroke.
Dhaka Medical College medicine professor Khan Abul Kalam Azad suggested avoiding physical exertion, particularly for patients of kidney and diabetes.
He also said that people should drink safe water as much as they sweated and should carry umbrella and water bottle if they could not avoid going outside.
Shortage of water supply, however, worsened the swelter and made it uncertain of people of many areas in Dhaka to have safe water for drinking and as needed for other uses.
Although the Dhaka Water and Sewerage Authority officially claimed that it had capacity for supplying water more than the city’s demand, officials said that they could meet only 80 per cent of the demand.
The authority now supplies 1,800 to 1,900 million litres of water a day in Dhaka against a demand for at least 2,200 million litres, an official of the authority said.
He attributed declining groundwater levels and technical problems with water wells to the supply shortage particularly in different areas, including Merul Badda, Rampura, Banasree, Mogbazar, Old Town, Farm Gate, Raza Bazar, Mohammadpur and Mirpur.
Water lifting from reservoir in basements to rooftop tanks of building is also disrupted by frequent power cuts that also piles up miseries on the people amid swelter.
The frequency and duration of power cuts are much higher in the rural areas. Power cuts are occurred for 8-10 times in rural areas and for up to 15 times in urban areas a day, officials and sufferers said.
The frequent power cuts would continue to intensify the sufferings as 10 power plants would remain out of operation for up to four days, state minister for power, energy and mineral resources Nasrul Hamid said on Monday.
He also attributed a damaged tower of Ghorashal-Iswardi 230kV transmission line and shortage of gas supplies to the power stations to the deficit in power supply.
On May 1, the tower was damaged by nor’easter and the Power Grid Company of Bangladesh would need at least one month to restore it, said grid company officials.
In the past few days, shortage of power supply often stood at about 2,000MW with the rise in mercury height as the utilities supplied up to 8,250MW against the demand for more than 10,000MW during peak hours, they said.

- See more at: http://www.newagebd.net/article/161...people-in-sultry-weather#sthash.gnu6rIM2.dpuf

জ্যৈষ্ঠের তাপদাহে জনজীবনে যখন হাঁসফাস অবস্থা, তখন বিদ্যুতের লোড শেডিং তা অসহনীয় করে তুলেছে।

এই সপ্তাহে গরম কমার কোনো আভাস না পাওয়ার মধ্যে বিদ্যুৎকর্তারাও জানিয়েছেন, রক্ষণাবেক্ষণসহ বিভিন্ন কারণে বন্ধ অন্তত ১০টি বিদ্যুৎকেন্দ্র, পরিস্থিতির উন্নতিতে আরও তিন-চার দিন লাগবে।

কয়েকদিন ধরেই তাপদহ চলছে দেশজুড়ে; সোমবার ঢাকায় ৩৬ দশমিক ৮ ডিগ্রি সেলসিয়াস তাপমাত্রা রেকর্ড করা হয়, সর্বোচ্চ তাপমাত্রা ছিল যশোরে ৩৭ দশমিক ৮ ডিগ্রি সেলসিয়াস।

গরমের কারণে বিদ্যুতের চাহিদা বেড়ে যাওয়ার মধ্যেই কয়েক দিন ধরে চলছে লোড শেডিং।

রাজধানীর বিভিন্ন এলাকায় দিনে ৩ থেকে ৪ বার করে বিদ্যুৎ যাচ্ছে। ঢাকার বাইরের জেলাগুলোতে দিনের অধিকাংশ সময় বিদ্যুতহীন থাকার খবরও পাওয়া যাচ্ছে।

এই অবস্থায় সোমবার সচিবালয়ে সাংবাদিকদের প্রশ্নে বিদ্যুৎ পরিস্থিতির জন্য দুঃখপ্রকাশ করেছেন বিদ্যুৎ, জ্বালানি ও খনিজ সম্পদ প্রতিমন্ত্রী নসরুল হামিদ।

ঝড়ে খুঁটি ভেঙে যাওয়া, রক্ষণাবেক্ষণের জন্য ১০টি বিদ্যুৎ কেন্দ্র বন্ধ থাকা এবং উৎপাদনের কাঁচামাল গ্যাসের স্বল্পতাকে এর কারণ দেখিয়েছেন তিনি।

তিন-চার দিন সময় চেয়ে নসরুল বলেন, “রক্ষণাবেক্ষণে থাকা বিদ্যুৎ কেন্দ্রগুলো চার দিনের ভিতর উৎপাদনে আসবে। রমজানে বিদ্যুৎ পরিস্থিতি প্রায় স্বাভাবিক হয়ে আসবে।”

রোববার (২১ মে) বিদ্যুতের চাহিদা ছিল ৯ হাজার মেগাওয়াটের কিছু বেশি। বিপরীতে দিনের বেলা সর্বোচ্চ উৎপাদন ছিল ৭ হাজার ২২০ মেগাওয়াট এবং সন্ধ্যায় ৮ হাজার ৪৮৩ মেগাওয়াট।

বিদ্যুৎ বিভাগের জনসংযোগ শাখার পরিচালক সাইফুল ইসলাম বিডিনিউজ টোয়েন্টিফোর ডটকমকে জানান, রক্ষণাবেক্ষণের জন্য ৩৪০ মেগাওয়াট উৎপাদন ক্ষমতার বিবিয়ানা, ৪৫০ মেগাওয়াট উৎপাদন ক্ষমতার মেঘনাঘাট, আশুগঞ্জ বিদ্যুৎ কেন্দ্রের কয়েকটি ইউনিট, ২২৫ মেগাওয়াট ক্ষমতার সিরাজগঞ্জ বিদ্যুৎকেন্দ্র বন্ধ রয়েছে।

“ফলে অধিক চাহিদার বিপরীতে বিদ্যুতের উৎপাদনে বেশ খানিকটা কমে গেছে।”

এই সময়ে রক্ষণাবেক্ষণের কাজ চালানোর বিষয়ে তিনি বলেন, “রমজানে অধিক লোডের কারণে বিদ্যুৎ কেন্দ্রে যান্ত্রিক ত্রুটি যাতে না দেখা দেয়, সেই জন্যই এখন করা হচ্ছে।”

বিডিনিউজ টোয়েন্টিফোর ডটকমের শেরপুর প্রতিনিধি জানান, টাঙ্গাইল- ময়মনসিংহ ১৩২ কেভি বিদ্যুৎ সঞ্চালন লাইন নির্মাণ কাজের জন্য মঙ্গলবার ভোর থেকে সন্ধ্যা ৬টা পর্যন্ত গোটা জেলায় বিদ্যুৎ থাকবে না বলে জানিয়ে মাইকিং হয়েছে।

এদিকে প্রতিমন্ত্রী সোমবার বিদ্যুৎ ভবনে বিদ্যুতের উৎপাদন, সঞ্চালন ও বিতরণ ব্যবস্থার সার্বিক অবস্থা কর্মকর্তাদের নিয়ে পর্যালোচনা করেন।

কর্মকর্তাদের তিনি বলেন, উৎপাদন, সঞ্চালন ও বিতরণে সমন্বয় রেখে কাজ করা উচিৎ। লোড ম্যানেজমেন্টে লোড শেডিং সমানুপাতিক হারে করতে হবে।

লোড শেডিংয়ের আগেই গ্রাহকদের জানানোর নির্দেশনা দেন তিনি।

সভায় সংরক্ষণ ও রক্ষণাবেক্ষণরত বিদ্যুৎকেন্দ্রগুলো পর্যবেক্ষণ করার জন্য যুগ্মসচিব শেখ ফয়েজুল আমীনকে দায়িত্ব দেওয়া হয়। এলএনডিসি বিতরণ সংস্থাগুলোকে কিভাবে/কী পরিমাণ বিদ্যুৎ দিচ্ছে তা পর্যবেক্ষণ করার দায়িত্ব দেওয়া হয় যুগ্মসচিব এ কে এম হুমায়ুন কবীরকে।

according to awami officials there is no power shortage. That is how much they lie. And note awami cheerleading gang fled the scene; most likely to india.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom