What's new

Power generation hits all-time high in Bangladesh

Metro rail is running for 6 hours now because DMTCL has not enough trained manpower to run it full-time yet. They have a mismatch of six months between the inauguration date and training sufficient manpower to run Metro train full time. It will run for 18 hours per day from July 2023.
What rubbish 🤣

Can't find any source confirming the same...
41zztfY
41PlKlJ

You are looking at "buildings". You should be looking at "factories". That said China could be higher than Bangladesh, so could India. Both of them outsize Bangladesh by far. If so - my apologies and I stand corrected. The number I'm sure has gone up even higher now in Bangladesh. Almost every new factory built is LEED certified, older ones are being retrofitted as well.

Bangladesh’s LEED-certified green factory jumps to 167​

POST BY
RMG Bangladesh
-
Aug 31, 2022

Bangladesh’s green factory revolution reached a landmark of 50 Platinum and 103 LEED Gold.​

The United States Green Building Council (USGBC) has recognized two more readymade garments (RMG) factories of Bangladesh as green – LEED Certified, raising the total number of environment-friendly establishments in the apparel sector to 167.
In the newest addition, Jeans Plus Ltd. located in Savar achieved Gold Certification by earning 73 Points. While Mehnaz Styles & Craft Ltd. Located in Tongabari achieved Gold Certification by earning 61 Points.
LEED-certification-e1661668908838.png

Jeans Plus Ltd. is having four production floors each floor with an area of 78,000 square feet built on a land area of 1981 square meters, to accommodate current needs & future growth. The structural compliance of the building has been certified by a number of foreign and local organizations including ACCORD.
Green building in Bangladesh’s perspective has touched an unparalleled height as the country has the highest number of LEED green garment factories- 167 factories, with 50 platinum-rated, 103 gold-rated, 10 silver-rated, and 4 LEED Certified.
Notably, Out of the top 10 USGBC LEED certified factories, 7 are in Bangladesh.
LEED Certified Green buildings are becoming a norm in Bangladesh as many builders are opting to construct energy-efficient, low-maintenance buildings.
This concept unexceptionally complements modern architectural designs by allowing ample energy savings and adequate natural light. In addition, it is high time that Bangladesh implements this concept in its construction industry.

All these things in a village household?

Yes. Why is this a surprise? Local mfrs. supply 90% of the appliances and they are quite affordable.

But, perhaps most Pakistanis are not aware that eating fish improves their eyesight. After all, they are meat eaters. Pakistan should import various fishes from Bangladesh.

Yes Fish oil contains Omega 3 fatty acids which improve brain functions as well.

Even Urea Fertilizer Factories are built green nowadays in Bangladesh.

They are unintelligible

Well Urdu is not unintelligible to us.

Half of Bangladesh is watching HUM TV dramas nowadays - 'Tere Bin' being a cult favorite....

Sorry for the off topic comment.

Well Urdu is not unintelligible to us.

Half of Bangladesh is watching HUM TV dramas nowadays - 'Tere Bin' being a cult favorite....

Sorry for the off topic comment.

Bhai, stop replying to that troll. Him and his kind will gladly join hands with Hindutva trolls to demean Bangladesh. I see no difference between the two.

Pakistan's output is 15000-16000 MW. 41000 MW is the generation capacity from which only a fraction gets produced.
Pakistan generates/produces the following:

Hydroelectricity
36,255,000 MWh (33%)

Non-Hydroelectric
MWh (1%)

Nuclear
5,439,000 MWh

The rest is through non-renewable means thus not included in "generated" power.

Pakistan's issue is not lack of generation, it is delivery and consumption. Unfortunately, generation means nothing if it's not being utilized effectively thus my earlier point.

Idk where that is from? Here's what I see. Live bookmarks. A list of the most recently updated/created threads. Update whenever there's a new thread or new post on existing threads. There's checkmarks on threads I have already viewed. I am sure many people use this . No indication, except the title.

View attachment 925024

@StormBreaker , seems we've stirred the hornets' nest. :lol:
To bengali brothers, I assure you this is not a troll. It's a genuine problem. I've shared mine above. I don't know how many other people have the same
What device and browser/app is that from, out of interest?
Mine was from Chrome on Android. PDF appears similar on Windows.

What device and browser/app is that from, out of interest?
Mine was from Chrome on Android. PDF appears similar on Windows.
Firefox on Win 10.
Livemarks extension. Creates a bookmarks folder which contains 50 or so most recently updated/created posts. Updates the list periodically.

Doesn't work everywhere. prolly due to absence of an RSS feed. Works with youtube channels tho.

Metro rail is running for 6 hours now because DMTCL has not enough trained manpower to run it full-time yet. They have a mismatch of six months between the inauguration date and training sufficient manpower to run Metro train full time. It will run for 18 hours per day from July 2023.
Yes, this is what I also have read in an English newspaper that MetroRail is giving training to the operators.

Our Indians in the neighborhood think everything is learned before their mothers give birth to them. No wonder, India remains a most underdeveloped country without trained people.

The inauguration was brought forward by BAL for political point scoring. Having said that, 6 hours is better than zero.

Firefox on Win 10.
Livemarks extension. Creates a bookmarks folder which contains 50 or so most recently updated/created posts. Updates the list periodically.

Doesn't work everywhere. prolly due to absence of an RSS feed. Works with youtube channels tho.
Try PDF on Chrome the normal way, see if you like it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom