What's new

Power and Principle: UNSC Reforms

In the span of several years that I 've been in this forum, I, together with my fellow Chinese compatriots of course, have exposed successfully about a dozen or so Chinese-wannabes in total. Some of them were fill with body odors that one could smell it from the North Pole , whereas some others were more subtle. Nevertheless, it's not only WHAT they said, but perhaps more importantly HOW they said it and HOW they backed up/ the way HOU they REASONED that have been proven to be quintessentially non-Chinese, native or ethnic!

It's very very likely that S 10 would be it! Evidences are plenty for anone with his brain where it should be to see.

To be perfectly honest, the next one on my "Chinese-Wannabe Watch suspicion list" ( sorry CardSharp, your Chinese PC Trademark is deep into your bone already:lol: ) calls himself "DingDong" What a typical Chinese name that is ! :rofl:

LOL, in my American Chinese class there is a a kid with Ding Dong as his made up Chinese name. Its probably him.

@Abir: The world is full of irony, as I'm sure you well know. :azn:

And please take it easy on our new members.

I don't agree with Speeder 2's IQ arguments at all, and I have argued with him many times over this issue. But to be honest, he is still far better, and much more civilized than the majority of Indian members on this forum. In my perspective of course.

even if china supports india without a veto,it would be considered as a huge gesture of friendship...atleast it would shut the potty mouth of crazy anti china indian media
:china::cheers:

I don't agree with Speeder 2's IQ arguments at all, and I have argued with him many times over this issue. But to be honest, he is still far better and much more civilized than the majority of Indian members on this forum.

In my perspective of course.

Even if I believed the IQ thing I certainly wouldn't try to convince people on a defense thread about it.

And yes he is much better than the majority of posters but we can always improve.

Speeder2 is cool as long as he doesn't have to bring in that argument

even if china supports india without a veto,it would be considered as a huge gesture of friendship...atleast it would shut the potty mouth of crazy anti china indian media

Even if we supported India with Veto powers the other 4 countries likely wouldn't. I believe personally that the interests of 1.2 billion people should be represented. However right now it just doesn't seem likely.

u r inviting chinese to troll,i can guarantee u..

they will say,india is hosting dalai lama,
then they will say,it is not acceptable to pakistan,
then they will say,u r siding with usa,
then we are this,we r this and this,bla bla

I very much doubt that. :)

The Indian media lives to bash China and Pakistan.

And before you make the "free media" argument, Hong Kong has free media, yet we don't constantly write BS about other countries.

u r inviting chinese to troll,i can guarantee u..

they will say,india is hosting dalai lama,
then they will say,it is not acceptable to pakistan,
then they will say,u r siding with usa,
then we are this,we r this and this,bla bla

i agree with you prism..:)

I very much doubt that. :)

The Indian media lives to bash China and Pakistan.

And before you make the "free media" argument, Hong Kong has free media, yet we don't constantly write BS about other countries.

i dont know about hongkong media

but as far as indian media is concerned.their standard is pretty much degraded
sometimes they talk about usa invading china or sometimes aliens invading earth...:rofl::rofl:
remember it is easier to sell hate then love

the news that chinese are providing financial and arms support to maoists is going to generate more TRP and money than indian students learning mandarin or china and india jointly open a new university.
as far as pakistan bashing is concerned i dont agree with you on this..that is expected,given the relations between two countries

remember it is easier to sell hate then love

Maybe in India, but the media here seems to get along fine without having to constantly spew hatred against other countries.

the news that chinese are providing financial and arms support to maoists is going to generate more TRP and money than indian students learning mandarin or china and india jointly open a new university.
as far as pakistan bashing is concerned i dont agree with you on this..that is expected,given the relations between two countries

That headline is a complete lie.

Even the Indian government itself, said that they have no evidence of any connection between China and Indian Maoists.

There are 15 spots on the UNSC having it expanded by a few permanent members will not adversely effect it's running. But an expansion of the veto would make an already waterlogged process, more cumbersome.

LOL, in my American Chinese class there is a a kid with Ding Dong as his made up Chinese name. Its probably him.

you haven't read my post , have you? "not what he said, but perhaps more importantly..."

btw, do you think the person under a false flag would call himself "Ching Ching Chong" to save both my time, and his? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom