What's new

Power and Principle: UNSC Reforms

Go easy. it's not an offence, really.

It's always a honor for me to be addressed as a nationalist, even a crazy one. I felt truely flattered.

As for your remark that "S10 has been one of the best Chinese posters here", I reckon, no, I insist that S 10 should thank you by inviting you to one of his curry breakfast in Delhi sometimes. :rofl:

Am I an Indian too if I call you nuts.

Hey man dont say this!!

Indians here like to troll and flam because most of the time we bring india into the topic.

India could become a UNSC member, it is possible. But that dependends on how China is gonin vote.

If China votes no, then it is over.

Brizl, Japan, Germany, India. All could become part of UNSC!

Hey man dont say this!!

Indians here like to troll and flam because most of the time we bring india into the topic.

India could become a UNSC member, it is possible. But that dependends on how China is gonin vote.

If China votes no, then it is over.

Brizl, Japan, Germany, India. All could become part of UNSC!

bold part tells enough who starts offtopic.:lol:

btw man,spell correctly,it doesnt look good

India, Japan, Germany, Brizl.

Out of the 4, India is most likely to become a part of UNSC!! I call a 40% chace of success!

1. India has 1 billion people.

2. USA wants india to be UNSC, so that india will be able to vote agains CHINA!

3. India's encomy is 1.3 trillion, SMALL but growing.

4. India is spending its a@@ of to buy weapons.

These reasons can put india into USCN, but China, France, and UK are not supporting it, because adding one more USCN will take power away from them!

India, Japan, Germany, Brizl.

Out of the 4, India is most likely to become a part of UNSC!! I call a 40% chace of success!

1. India has 1 billion people.

2. USA wants india to be UNSC, so that india will be able to vote agains CHINA!

3. India's encomy is 1.3 trillion, SMALL but growing.

4. India is spending its a@@ of to buy weapons.

These reasons can put india into USCN, but China, France, and UK are not supporting it, because adding one more USCN will take power away from them!

They have a seat but not a veto.

You were trying to incite more conflict into our already winding down discussion.

God and damn are acceptable on PDF.

troll fatwas aren't.

Anyway it's not possible you to fathom what I said because you simply weren't there at those good ol' time.

In the span of several years that I 've been in this forum, I, together with my fellow Chinese compatriots of course, have exposed successfully about a dozen or so Chinese-wannabes in total under flase flags. Some of them were fill with body odors that one could smell it from the North Pole , whereas some others were more subtle. Nevertheless, it's not only WHAT they said, but perhaps more importantly HOW they said it and HOW they backed up/ the way HOU they REASONED that have been proven to be quintessentially non-Chinese, native or ethnic!

It's very very likely that S 10 would be it! Evidences are plenty for anone with his brain where it should be to see.

To be perfectly honest, the next one on my "Chinese-Wannabe suspects Watch list " ( sorry CardSharp, your Chinese PC Trademark is deep into your bone already :lol: ) calls himself "DingDong" What a typical Chinese name that is ! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom