What's new

Postive and Negative rating for same post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ratings system is being abused and should be scrapped IMO.

The rating system is abused and abuser must be scrapped.

Regards

Yes, that is another possibility, but it means demoting many TTAs. Is the management up to the task?

Quotes-On-Leadership-Pictures.jpg
But how and for what will we find a remedy if we haven't found a fault
:dirol:

Yes, that is another possibility, but it means demoting many TTAs. Is the management up to the task?

Mr.Haider,
Didn't we did that before?Don't worry,this is management's job anyway.Plus,our majority problems are solved via discussions.

Regards

Mr.Haider,
Didn't we did that before?Don't worry,this is management's job anyway.Plus,our majority problems are solved via discussions.

Regards
I have yet to find a poster (especially among those who always whine about ratings) who wholeheartedly admitted he was wrong and the reds given to them were justified. Those who have issues with the system should gather some moral courage and leave the forum.

I have yet to find a poster (especially among those who always whine about ratings) who wholeheartedly admitted he was wrong and the reds given to them were justified. Those who have issues with the system should gather some moral courage and leave the forum.

It's lots of fun to blow bubbles but it's wiser to prick them yourself before someone else tries to.:lol:
Dr. Oswald T. Avery

Regards

Until you are not banned because you have negative ratings, I personally don't bother getting negative ratings. In fact, most members get negative ratings because, the TT in question was not able to argue with you.

Post proper posts. Whine and troll less and remember this is a PAKISTAN defense forum not indian forum not British forum not American forum. Will make your journey here a bit more tension/burn free.

Post proper posts. Whine and troll less and remember this is a PAKISTAN defense forum not indian forum not British forum not American forum. Will make your journey here a bit more tension/burn free.
Practice what you preach :)

Such public censure, no matter if non-punitive, creates an environment where only "approved" views are selected for airing, thereby stifling diversity of views, which is the lifeblood of any discussion forum. Or may be that is the intent? Who knows.

=========================

Edit: Funny how when the shoe is on the other foot, the "noble" ones here change their tune rather quickly:

:D

Negative rating protocol | Page 5

Personally, I don't care about what is 'approved'. If I have a point to make, I will make. I don't care with whom I am debating.

But, I agree with you. There are people that are sensitive to negative ratings. And that will stifle what they want to air.

Practice what you preach :)

I do, which is why i'm not the one bitching about something so petty as a post "rating".....behave yourselves don't be sissies and everything should be ok

Webby and the Muslims here- Eid Mubarak in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom