What's new

Postive and Negative rating for same post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rotten wants to rule and want the sane to leave.

Yes i believe website is very unfair towards indians. Tho indians have given pakistanis all kinds of maa behan galis (even in shooting down drone thread) and all all kind of other galis ,as well as abused islam to all extremes but i believe whatever little bit of galiyan and abuses ,and pakistan and islam bashing that has been left from being done( that wud be like only 10 pc something ),indians must also be allowed to do that.

I fully support indians and raise my voice against their oppression.

Windjammer was called some very sick abuse words in the same thread, the guy still didnt go to the extent of using same lingo. Dothead is nothing compared to what words were used for him and other pakistanis. Nautanki kaheen kay , rotay rehtay hain har waqt.

Yes, let us not improve the system, leave if you don't like it, just like PM Gilani once said. :D
well this is called beauty of democracy
you let the system run and eventually it will correct itself and Pork mince will turn into halal sheep meat

or in the words of Risani "System system hota hey whether working or not working" (note he said that about fake degrees).

Post proper posts. Whine and troll less and remember this is a PAKISTAN defense forum not indian forum not British forum not American forum. Will make your journey here a bit more tension/burn free.
I must admit there is some abuse of the rating system and protocol is not being observed
the idea was good but it is affected by vindictive nature of some or just because they don't agree with a post/(er).

I have seen person dishing out negative rating over 3 times in same page after an argument with another poster and even gave a negative rating when the target person simply protested about it..
my self I have only give 2 or 3 positive and 2 negative ratings

ratings r a joke,,,,,this one is funny
no joke
they were a good idea and a recognition to senior /good posters. some title holders have used it as a weapon. we have engaged such people and some understood and some became defensive and agitated.
trust me it will work out in the end its work in progress.

App ki to bat hi alag hai. You don't need to rate them, you simply ban them. Not saying you do the wrong thing.
That being said agreed to the point made that ratings should be used more wisely, instead of personal hate towards a member or not sharing the similar point of view.

well this is called beauty of democracy
you let the system run and eventually it will correct itself and Pork mince will turn into halal sheep meat

or in the words of Risani "System system hota hey whether working or not working" (note he said that about fake degrees).

I must admit there is some abuse of the rating system and protocol is not being observed
the idea was good but it is affected by vindictive nature of some or just because they don't agree with a post/(er).

I have seen person dishing out negative rating over 3 times in same page after an argument with another poster and even gave a negative rating when the target person simply protested about it..

no joke
they were a good idea and a recognition to senior /good posters. some title holders have used it as a weapon. we have engaged such people and some understood and some became defensive and agitated.
trust me it will work out in the end its work in progress.
Sir,
Now we are on same page.Therefore,strong measures must be taken and we will make sure that it will be regardless of any of our likes.Next time,immediately issue warning to that TT who thinks that he/she is immune of it.Also,don't hesite to ban.
If any TT misbehave with you or others,we will immdiately demote them,rating mod or clear abuse is far thing.
Remember,that entire TT community and authorities stand with you on this.

Regards

Last edited:

Sir, I must admit that you are cent per cent right and I in my small nacheez way agree with you.

or in the words of Risani "System system hota hey whether working or not working" (note he said that about fake degrees)

Actually, in context, the saying should be "PDF, PDF hee hota hey, chahey TTA kee ratings pagal hee kuon naan hon". :D

Sir,
Now we are on same page.Therefore,strong measures must be taken and we will make sure that it will be regardless of any of our likes.Next time,immediately issue warning to that TT who thinks that he/she is immune of it.Also,don't hesite to ban.
If any TT misbehave with you or others,we will immdiately demote them,rating mod or clear abuse is far thing.
Remember,that entire TT community and authorities stand with you on this.

Regards

Sir, do I have your permission to quote this post when the next abuse of power occurs by any TTA?

Sir and other Sirs here, can we please change acronym of such exalted personages to something besides TTA.

Every time I say it mentally I have images of self same Punjabi word thing swimming before my eyes, causing great mental distress.

Would you prefer T&A (Thinker and Analyzer)? Oh wait, that acronym means something else too. :D

Would you prefer T&A (Thinker and Analyzer)? Oh wait, that acronym means something else too. :D

Sir I would prefer something defence oriented. Like Tankers or Tankies. But the latter also said Punjabi style raises other disturbing visions.

Got 27 negatives from 2 TTA.... Now I am a "notable" member. :lol:

Please take a note, I have left chewing my words since then.

Got 27 negatives from 2 TTA.... Now I am a "notable" member. :lol:

Please take a note, I have left chewing my words since then.
How do you survived here even after getting 27 negatives. I have heard 3 negs can earn you a ban . 27 negs can result perma ban . kahin Webby ko ghus to nahi diya?

Another notable member was @he-man . legend . 35 negs.

Yes i believe website is very unfair towards indians. Tho indians have given pakistanis all kinds of maa behan galis (even in shooting down drone thread) and all all kind of other galis ,as well as abused islam to all extremes but i believe whatever little bit of galiyan and abuses ,and pakistan and islam bashing that has been left from being done( that wud be like only 10 pc something ),indians must also be allowed to do that.

I fully support indians and raise my voice against their oppression.

Windjammer was called some very sick abuse words in the same thread, the guy still didnt go to the extent of using same lingo. Dothead is nothing compared to what words were used for him and other pakistanis. Nautanki kaheen kay , rotay rehtay hain har waqt.

Look, I have been on forums in different capacities for last 7-8 years and have seen, controlled, tricked, friend-ed and helped lot different personalities out there.

But you ma'am, is the serious-est of the whiner, lot many whine here for "just" fun. Not good for your health, since I can see you whine for wrong reasons as well.

When you pick an example, better pick someone good and not in lines of Windy, Dessert Fighter, Razpak or Areesh. The reason being these guy know what they are doing here and are capable of holding on their own. I am sure they use to have a good laugh on their own posts sometimes. Even windy guy would be amazed to see himself getting a positive rating for calling Indian dotheads and fools.

Most of us here can take a jibe with fun...but you may seriously damage some grey cells of yours. I am concerned for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom