Postive and Negative rating for same post?

Look, I have been on forums in different capacities for last 7-8 years and have seen, controlled, tricked, friend-ed and helped lot different personalities out there.

But you ma'am, is the serious-est of the whiner, lot many whine here for "just" fun. Not good for your health, since I can see you whine for wrong reasons as well.

When you pick an example, better pick someone good and not in lines of Windy, Dessert Fighter, Razpak or Areesh. The reason being these guy know what they are doing here and are capable of holding on their own. I am sure they use to have a good laugh on their own posts sometimes. Even windy guy would be amazed to see himself getting a positive rating for calling Indian dotheads and fools.

Most of us here can take a jibe with fun...but you may seriously damage some grey cells of yours. I am concerned for you.
Some take PDF way too seriously.BTW I love the way you instigate these ppl.lol. aap Mar jao na plz.

How do you survived here even after getting 27 negatives. I have heard 3 negs can earn you a ban . 27 negs can result perma ban . kahin Webby ko ghus to nahi diya?

Another notable member was @he-man . legend . 35 negs.

Man, my 27 ratings came in a bunch of 10 in a single convo and 12 in other with 2 TTA's.

I am not bad in general for all.

Some take PDF way too seriously.BTW I love the way you instigate these ppl.lol. aap Mar jao na plz.

It was purely with good intentions, nothing bad, but she took it too offensive.

Just look at how cute the kitty is.

kitten-asking-please.jpg

Actually, in context, the saying should be "PDF, PDF hee hota hey, chahey TTA kee ratings pagal hee kuon naan hon". :D

Sir, do I have your permission to quote this post when the next abuse of power occurs by any TTA?

Mr.Haider,
I am very serious and honest with you this time.I want you to take my words seriously as they are for your own good.
I advise you for not to put an axe like you did last time.I advised you something very sinerely in PM and you agreed.Am I allowed to quote that for you?
You are most welcome to offer your services at Pakistan Defence as we seek PHDs,double PHDs,ex and present military professionals as well as analysts.Students are also given equal chances to make effective contribution.You have wonderfully worked as R&D and whosoever denies it will be doing injustice with you.
However,your seeking fun in a serious environment like this,damages your serious intentions-
If you seriously have respect for webby or mods or me,then please do not ridicule our volunteering services and efforts.
Behind your every click,there is our team's effort.Our team's volunteer services and hardwork gives you few minutes to kill.Please do not waste your bandwith over those things which you cannot understand nor handle.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Readers are requested to use this and post ratings thread to file complains against negative ratings and unjustified postive ratings as well so that our mods could reverse those ratings and we could spot that TH and caution him to be careful next time.You want some fun?well you have member's club.Go ahead and leave this thread for us to help you people.

Mr.Haider,
I am very serious and honest with you this time.I want you to take my words seriosuly as they are for your own good.
I advise you for not to put an axe like you did last time.I advised you something very sinerely in PM and you agreed.Am I allowed to quote that for you?
You are most welcome to offer your services at Pakistan Defence as we seek PHDs,double PHDs,ex and present military professionals as well as analysts.Students are also given equal chances to make effective contribution.You have wonderfully worked as R&D and whosoever denies it will be doing injustice with you.
However,your seeking fun in a serious environment like this,damages your serious intentions-
If you seriously have respect for webby or mods or me,then please do not ridicule our volunteering servies and efforts.
Behind your every click,there is our team's effort.Our team's volunteer services and hardwork gives you few minutes to kill.Please do not waste your bandwith over those things which you cannot understand nor handle.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Readers are requested to use this and post ratings thread to file complains against negative ratings and unjustified postive ratings as well so that our mods could reverse those ratings and we could spot that TH and caution him to be careful next time.You want some fun?well you have member's club.Go ahead and leave this thread for us to help you people.

So noted and acknowledged.

So u indians enjoy instigating pakistani members on the forum? And specially with comments like marjao na. Will u ever joke with ur kid and tell him 'mar jao na'. Just asking.
Your and pokemon's comments clearly show how u indians join forums for trolling and flaming's sake and ruining the ambience which u indians have successfully done.

No wonder why this forum is in pits. Because much needed purging isnt done.
And ironically the first ones who run crying towards feedback forum with complaints are none other than u indians.

Anyways, i got no issue with that ,iwish this place brings more indians so that.whatever lil sense is left also goes out the window..but i would still say before u enjoy such jokes do try them out on ur parents,family etc.

And gslv off lately u have been making very nasty passive aggressive remarks on islam but its just that some ppl dont wanna notice or something.

So u indians enjoy instigating pakistani members on the forum? And specially with comments like marjao na. Will u ever joke with ur kid and tell him 'mar jao na'. Just asking.
Your and pokemon's comments clearly show how u indians join forums for trolling and flaming's sake and ruining the ambience which u indians have successfully done.

No wonder why this forum is in pits. Because much needed purging isnt done.
And ironically the first ones who run crying towards feedback forum with complaints are none other than u indians.

Anyways, i got no issue with that ,iwish this place brings more indians so that...well, but i would still say before u enjoy such jokes do try them out on ur parents,family etc.

And gslv off lately u have been making very nasty passive aggressive remarks on islam but its just that some ppl dont wanna notice or something.
69fbf7240f42620c870bdc173856ead82781e930db2ac505e941931fc2c24ea1.jpg

BTW I post such Mar jaona jokes on my friends Facebook accounts , no big deal.

Have some of
12rooh-afza1.jpg

BTW ask Webby and irfan baloch to ban me . I have not done any instigation. I just remarked on his. Are you sure only Indians troll and other ppl are saints?. Ban alll Indians and we will go elsewhere.

I have seen person dishing out negative rating over 3 times in same page after an argument with another poster and even gave a negative rating when the target person simply protested about it..
my self I have only give 2 or 3 positive and 2 negative ratings

i am one of those people....i have zero shame in admitting it bhai. None.

Have some of
12rooh-afza1.jpg

BTW ask Webby and irfan baloch to ban me . I have not done any instigation. I just remarked on his. Are you sure only Indians troll and other ppl are saints?. Ban alll Indians and we will go elsewhere.

Leave her, she is a "serious" hater which can be gauged by her heavy generalization in whining. She dont have problem against individuals, but Indians. That must tell you something.

We use to call friends and colleagues lot many things which we dont say to minors or elders in real life. Internet is place of anonymity with no age bar.

Leave her, she is a "serious" hater which can be gauged by her heavy generalization in whining. She dont have problem against individuals, but Indians. That must tell you something.

We use to call friends and colleagues lot many things which we dont say to minors or elders in real life. Internet is place of anonymity with no age bar.

Dekha kitni lagee jab kids or elders ka kaha tau. Internet being a place of anonymity never means some lines shud be crossed and things shud be said. If thats the reason things are said then dothead shud never feel offensive.
dont do these dramaybaazian that she is an indian hater etc u guys are some horrible trolls just admit it ,and by criticizing me and bringing windjam,razpak, areesh etc u were only trying to deflect attention from ur own troll self. No one likes to engage in fights here. If all those posters and myself did we wud never have complained abt it here. But then not everyone is a suicide troll like indians who join forums for baiting.or get rouse out of offensive talk and then blame pakistanis for that.
And iwasnt defending windjammer areesh etc, they all can do that better ,ijust stated what i saw in the thread cuz literally u indians have gone nuts in that drone thread.

And again 'mar jao na' ,ya koi bhi bura expression bolnay say pehlay test it on those ppl who matter the most to u, then u will know . Btw seems like u already know how it feels.

Have some of
12rooh-afza1.jpg

Lolzzz at 'ban me'. No indians wont get banned,most likely its myself r some other pakistani.
Oh and one more thing, as of facebook etc comment, neither am i any indians' guy frnd nor is this place facebook,twitter that such jokes shud be done.

And btw gslv these are ur own words ' i love how u instigate these ppl'

U urself like instigation ,u said urself..i dont get what are u defending now?

Please tag following members when you notice derogatory remarks about Islam and Pakistan. I can assure you that at-least following members wont let your legit concerns go unnoticed and/or unaddressed.

@Abu Zolfiqar @Slav Defence @TankMan @Gufi @WAJsal

Please tag following members when you notice derogatory remarks about Islam and Pakistan. I can assure you that at-least following members wont let your legit concerns go unnoticed and/or unaddressed.

@Abu Zolfiqar @Slav Defence @TankMan @Gufi @WAJsal
Read post number 66 on this page by milspec . A gem.

Pakistani Analyst Thrashes India "We'll Make Independent Khalistan" | Page 5

And then gslv's comments on entire page, remarks on all abrahamaic faiths, comments on idolators. He was insinauting ur religion islam propagates hate by not considering idolators and non idolators as same. Just cuz in islam a non muslim cant become head of the state it means islam exterminates non muslims' rights??

They forgot it was these same muslims who had pulled these indians out of their savage caste system tho indians' fetish for it hasnt allowd it to die down.

Will india ever allow a muslim as pm , never.they only brag abt an insignificant president's position once held by a muslim.

Specifically post 214,he used words monkey donkey to refer to the incident in quran. Just read his sh1t to know what he was implying ,accusing quran to preach hate. Like idont recall attacking any vedic book like this ever.

India says it will occupy Pakistani Kashmir in future | Page 15

Oh and btw is forum pay agar aap yeh bhi likh do that hindu cast system emanates from hinduism,which it does tau aik mod ki mamta jaag uthti hai and he starts issuing warnings just on that. Magar when its islam everyone turns a blind eye.

After reading this I can say that some have come to international forum lookin for sympathy camouflaged by the word justice.

Read post number 66 on this page by milspec . A gem.

Pakistani Analyst Thrashes India "We'll Make Independent Khalistan" | Page 5

And then gslv's comments on entire page, remarks on all abrahamaic faiths, comments on idolators. He was insinauting ur religion islam propagates hate by not considering idolators and non idolators as same. Just cuz in islam a non muslim cant become head of the state it means islam exterminates non muslims' rights??

They forgot it was these same muslims who had pulled these indians out of their savage caste system tho indians' fetish for it hasnt allowd it to die down.

Will india ever allow a muslim as pm , never.they only brag abt an insignificant president's position once held by a muslim.

Specifically post 214,he used words monkey donkey to refer to the incident in quran. Just read his sh1t to know what he was implying ,accusing quran to preach hate. Like idont recall attacking any vedic book like this ever.

India says it will occupy Pakistani Kashmir in future | Page 15

Oh and btw is forum pay agar aap yeh bhi likh do that hindu cast system emanates from hinduism,which it does tau aik mod ki mamta jaag uthti hai and he starts issuing warnings just on that. Magar when its islam everyone turns a blind eye.
I spent some 30 min going through all the mentioned posts. I am sorry but none of the posts deserved to be rated negatively. We do not agree what was said but I did not find it directly insulting towards faith etc. Nevertheless, if you find posts really offensive and derogatory, do tag us.