What's new

Postive and Negative rating for same post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post proper posts. Whine and troll less and remember this is a PAKISTAN defense forum not indian forum not British forum not American forum. Will make your journey here a bit more tension/burn free.

Any amount of moralizing to cover the fact that you positively rated a troll post containing a blatantly racist slur, thereby betraying your racist mindset.

After your blatant display of racism, you are in no position to lecture others on what "proper posts" are.

Any amount of moralizing to cover the fact that you positively rated a troll post containing a blatantly racist slur, thereby betraying your racist mindset.

After your blatant display of racism, you are in no position to lecture others on what "proper posts" are.

tumblr_inline_nave95j2Gn1rwb39y.jpg

as usual indians ganging on someone for yet another petty reason-
and i see Al Sheikh Al Whinner is already here-

Yay, so mature. So acute and perceptive. Not.

You can post mindless memes all day, but your racist mentality has been exposed by the OP, and acknowledged by the webmaster. Eat that.
wow thats amazing - i salute the honesty and courage that you indians amazingly generate on some special occasions - the rest of the year its the usual business I suppose -

Yes, let us not improve the system, leave if you don't like it, just like PM Gilani once said. :D
the current system of tagging webmaster in a thread to get -ve rating reversed works well. I guess same thread can be used for incorrect +ve ratings.

wow thats amazing - i salute the honesty and courage that you indians amazingly generate on some special occasions - the rest of the year its the usual business I suppose -

What's the special occasion today? As opposed to the rest of the year?

the current system of tagging webmaster in a thread to get -ve rating reversed works well. I guess same thread can be used for incorrect +ve ratings.

Reversing an injustice that never should happen in the first place is mere unnecessary additional work for an overworked or busy or lazy person (sorry, I do not know Webby at all :d ) that can be easily avoided by scrapping the abused system.

Funny to see who is whining here about the system and taking cheap shots at others. The same whiner has been overtly and covertly approaching the management to promote him to TTA. I guess this is one case of its kind where someone is so desperate to get promoted to TTA and becoming the part of a system, a system that is so much abused and rotten. Looks like all this whining is nothing but a result of immense frustration.

Clipboard01.jpg

If dothead is a word that pricks someone so badly then they shud also see the kind of sick racist lingo sparks own countrymen do. Sab say 'jiada' filth yahan kis ki hai like sPaRk and his red ratings Santa claus Milspec dont know. Dont report racist posts anymore, its good indians' party must go on.

But yes have to say, indian posters should never be infracted , red rated, and banned. Where else they can enjoy this level of freedom of speech. Not even on bharat chak chak. Breaks one's heart to see the site's sweetie pies (indians) getting hurt.

I will start a movement or petition in members club , to
Reverse all red ratings of indians,reverse all bans. I hope then indians will find full 'Ajaadi', on this site.

Am i suppose to know how indian mental process works?-
Jammed machines dont work.

The best way to improve the system is to work within it and slowly weed out the rotten apples. I have never made my desire to improve PDF any secret. InshaAllah someday I will succeed too. :D

(BTW, I will also keep applying to be a Mod too, not just a TTA. :D )

Last edited:
Yay, so mature. So acute and perceptive. Not.

You can post mindless memes all day, but your racist mentality has been exposed by the OP, and acknowledged by the webmaster. Eat that.
He has been banned in the past for making racist posts.
Won't be surprised if he is in the future again ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom