What's new

Postive and Negative rating for same post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent some 30 min going through all the mentioned posts. I am sorry but none of the posts deserved to be rated negatively. We do not agree what was said but I did not find it directly insulting towards faith etc. Nevertheless, if you find posts really offensive and derogatory, do tag us.
Iwasnt asking for rating. Oh nooo not that. I was pointing out the sort of posts they were. I honestly dont care for ratings. If i wanted to iwould have tagged the TTAs in that thread. Oh i am sorry iwasted ur time my intention was not that, i must have clarified.Anyways idont know why udidnt not find them offensive, they were clearly nasty. Whether milspecs or gslvs. And gslv's post had a lot of such remarks that even another poster there was pointing out i think fauji or someone.

Anyways i find it extremely derogatory that someone would pick an incident from quran and use it to say that ,that specific religious text preaches hate.

And again iwasnt looking for ratings. But my bad i should have clarified that.

The whole rating thing is honestly very ineffective

After reading this I can say that some have come to international forum lookin for sympathy camouflaged by the word justice.
lolz @ justice. This forum is a private property of a dude and his henchmen/women decide who is invited and who is not. Its not a cooperative or govt department.

Iwasnt asking for rating. Oh nooo not that. I was pointing out the sort of posts they were. I honestly dont care for ratings. If i wanted to iwould have tagged the TTAs in that thread. Oh i am sorry iwasted ur time my intention was not that, i must have clarified.Anyways idont know why udidnt not find them offensive, they were clearly nasty. Whether milspecs or gslvs. And gslv's post had a lot of such remarks that even another poster there was pointing out i think fauji or someone.

Anyways i find it extremely derogatory that someone would pick an incident from quran and use it to say that ,that specific religious text preaches hate.

And again iwasnt looking for ratings. But my bad i should have clarified that.
You did not ask for negative ratings but you asked to go through posts that in your opinion were derogatory or offensive. Post ridiculing religions can be rated or at-least reported but difference of opinion cant be. The tone was harsh, nasty as you said, but was not violating forum rules hence such posts can be avoided, replied if needed, but cant be rated. I don't want to waste my time in such debates otherwise Maha Bharta alone is full of episodes that can be given as examples of hate preaching.

You did not ask for negative ratings but you asked to go through posts that in your opinion were derogatory or offensive. Post ridiculing religions can be rated or at-least reported but difference of opinion cant be. The tone was harsh, nasty as you said, but was not violating forum rules hence such posts can be avoided, replied if needed, but cant be rated. I don't want to waste my time in such debates otherwise Maha Bharta alone is full of episodes that can be given as examples of hate preaching.
Hmmmm pata nahi mujhay tau uskay remarks offensive lag rahay thay specifically when an incident is picked out from quran and discussed in a wrong way. Anyways, my intention was to point out such posts cuz thats an ongoing thing. I have seen mods getting worked up over such small references towards hinduism..

Lolzz rating kay leeay tau nahi i am going to tag anyone thats going to look so funny.lol. sab hansain gay. ok sorry wasted ur time. But i would still say these cheap shots on islam are a norm now on the forum. And both the posts that ihad given the links of would have earned ratings by a certain indian tta infact the same milspec if written by a pakistani.

Can't understand how both positive and negative rating for a same post ?:undecided::hitwall::hitwall:
These things are bound to happen as long as either Indians or Pakistanis remain active on this forum as TTA's .. Either demote all Pakistani TTAs or Indian TTAs... Problem solved lolzz. :lol::lol:

We are working to fix these issues, however we need a stable fix so please be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom