What's new

Postive and Negative rating for same post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes they can be, remember the time when this forum was infested with Chinese rabid racist trolls like Communist, grey boy 2 and many more?

They were repeatedly squashed and eventually gave up creating fake ids

They can be tamed by reporting and banning into submission

They were expendables.

But some of the violators are high value members who after a lots of violations have the freewill to do more due to reasons we all know.

there are plenty of other forum options out there if you are so emotional and upset about how things go here, just throwing that out there

They were expendables.

But some of the violators are high value members who after a lots of violations have the freewill to do more due to reasons we all know.
I have seen these chaps banned in the past,

I guess each time the receive warnings, they just wait until they expire and start all over again.

all this depends on quick reporting

I have seen these chaps banned in the past,

I guess each time the receive warnings, they just wait until they expire and start all over again.

all this depends on quick reporting

I told you they are expendables not like the high value ones.

These guys know they have did a bad thing by making a racist post but also knows they are immune to any action and all warnings or ratings will be reversed.
They can even suggest people who complain to go else where or stop acting like baby and so on....
Rules aren't necessarily rules and its not necessarily applicable to all.

I told you they are expendables not like the high value ones.

These guys know they have did a bad thing by making a racist post but also knows they are immune to any action and all warnings or ratings will be reversed.
They can even suggest people who complain to go else where or stop acting like baby and so on....
Rules aren't necessarily rules and its not necessarily applicable to all.

According to the Think Tank Chairman, we're not even allowed to give negative ratings to other Think Tanks.

Diplomatic immunity bro. :P

You hear that KAL-EL? So don't get any funny ideas. :azn:

I was about to make a somewhat corny comment about a matter/anti-matter warp core alignment. With both canceling one another out :crazy_pilot:

Me too but I didn't want to sound out of my depth, so I simplified it. :D

According to the Think Tank Chairman, we're not even allowed to give negative ratings to other Think Tanks.

Diplomatic immunity bro. :P

You hear that KAL-EL? So don't get any funny ideas. :azn:

Me too but I didn't want to sound out of my depth, so I simplified it. :D
Yes,I want peace & fraternity in title holder community as you people take stuff way seriosuly.Plus,it introduced so that we could let posters know of their reputaion amongst management.This website is not youtube,it is defence forum,so we have systametic rules for everything with relevent logic behind.Plus,to prevent heaps of complaints for TT for reverse ratings by other TT,thus making things easier for mods.

Regards

Last edited:
Yes,I want peace & fraternity in title holder community as you people take stuff way seriosuly.Plus,it introduced so that we could let posters know of their reputaion amongst management.This website is not youtube,it is defence forum,so we have systametic rules for everything with relevent logic behind.Plus,to prevent heaps of complaints for TT for reverse ratings by other TT,thus making things eaier for mods.

Regards

It's a good policy. :cheers:

We don't really need those TT civil wars.

Yes,I want peace & fraternity in title holder community as you people take stuff way seriosuly.Plus,it introduced so that we could let posters know of their reputaion amongst management.This website is not youtube,it is defence forum,so we have systametic rules for everything with relevent logic behind.Plus,to prevent heaps of complaints for TT for reverse ratings by other TT,thus making things easier for mods.

Regards

CKCnUWtUMAAhzhN.png:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom