What's new

Why have the words of Pakistanis become so unreliable?

You say Pak society has degenerated? How about our own sheeple like Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti, another MP Sakshi Maharaj who praised the assassin of Mahatma Gandhi as a “patriot”, Mohan Bhagwat, the chief of the RSS, Pravin Togadia of the hard-line Vishva Hindu Parishad (VHP), MNS and Ram Sene goons, etc etc who are poisoning the Indian society with their atrocious behavior and inflammatory rants?

And our News media which believes in nothing but sensationalism and exaggeration for TRPs that sucks to hell and high heaven?

We need to get our house in order first before lambasting others.

Media in all countries is full of crap. Everybody is chasing viewer figures. Objective news is very hard to come by these days. No point singling out a country on this, all just as bad.

Our words are may be not the most reliable, But I can assure everyone that if Comparing to Indian Media,it is thousands time better.
I agree that the quality and reliability of our media should be improved but the performance of our media is satisfactory(but needs improvement).

Pakistani media may lie as per opinion of our friend from India. However sitting on the other side he does not realise that Indian media is the biggest liar and I triple check before I believe what is reported in Indian media is true or not.

So India alone constitutes the world?
This stupid thinking is what makes Indians the laughing stock of the world.
Don't believe me? See what GCC nationals think of Indians.

This thread is in bad taste. one cant generalize the entire population of Pakistan this way .

because the image of Pakistanis across the world is that Pakistanis spread lies and backstab...and even Pakistanis admit this.....and those Pakistanis who speak the truth are brutally eliminated by the Pak army and the ISI
Pdf has found another norwegian. you are going to be labeled as Traitor. :lol:

You say Pak society has degenerated? How about our own sheeple like Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti, another MP Sakshi Maharaj who praised the assassin of Mahatma Gandhi as a “patriot”, Mohan Bhagwat, the chief of the RSS, Pravin Togadia of the hard-line Vishva Hindu Parishad (VHP), MNS and Ram Sene goons, etc etc who are poisoning the Indian society with their atrocious behavior and inflammatory rants?

And our News media which believes in nothing but sensationalism and exaggeration for TRPs that sucks to hell and high heaven?

We need to get our house in order first before lambasting others.

Another BJP supporter with similar complains, and he is not a Bengali. :)

@Star Wars @ranjeet @SarthakGanguly @JanjaWeed @P.K.

So India alone constitutes the world?
This stupid thinking is what makes Indians the laughing stock of the world.
Don't believe me? See what GCC nationals think of Indians.
India constitutes one-fifth of the World. It will constitute even more, once we annex Myanmar :P

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom