What's new

Why have the words of Pakistanis become so unreliable?

Another BJP supporter with similar complains, and he is not a Bengali. :)

@Star Wars @ranjeet @SarthakGanguly @JanjaWeed @P.K.
:eek: @Rain Man what are you chattin man... Constructive criticism is always good... & I never supported the antics of these hardcore right wing lunatics. BTW..as @Star Wars mentioned, you can not compare VHP & BajrangDal to RSS. These are outcasts from the mainstreams, yearning to seek attention all the time!

& ya.. I never thought Bengalis were the ones to complain. Now that you mentioned.. I'll be keepin an eye on you! :haha:

Why pakistanis are not allowed/band instantly in indian forums?
Because Indian forums represent only two categories.

blind-leading-the-blindjapangovenrment.jpg

visually_challenged_dancetrs_of_articulate_ability_1-2.jpg

People in Madaris are the most honest. Whatever we say we back it up with evidences. It is the way we are taught as everyone has an opinion these days. And this is the way I have conducted myself on here. It is not just Indians I've exposed, but also the lies of the secularist and liberals who have a habit of making up things and calling it Islam.

As far as media is concerned, I would assume it is the same in your country, it is a propaganda tool used to demise the enemy. I've lost count the number of times Indians on here denied HRW, UN, HRC reports on IOK atrocities. So your media brainwashing is working. If you are going to bring up this subject at least be objective.

i agree with you, major problem with Indian media is they are fully influence by Marxism and pushdo secularism......90 % of total staff in national media is pass out from JNU university , my brother in law is working as chief auditor in NDTV .so i know much about media circle in Delhi .......most of the time to project their ideology or to support party with certain ideology they twist the reality ........

also it is brutal fact that today media is not neutral.....they are also involve in money and power game .....so can't ignore the fact ,they may involve in conspiracy ........ i am totally against of absolute freedom of speech........now time has come to debate on strong media regulation .........some time because of their loudness (big mouth), foreign affair and communal harmony with in society got effected very badly

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom