What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bcuz you must have pissed someone off....

WHo in the right mind would give you a negative rating sir?? I mean forget Pakistanis, you dont even use harsh words against Indians..

the forum has lost its sanctity esp the starting of irrelevent threads in the forum sections....the admin/mods should take note.....esp by new members

WHo in the right mind would give you a negative rating sir?? I mean forget Pakistanis, you dont even use harsh words against Indians..

there is no need for abuse.....

I can not review -ve ratings, sorry. I know you have been trying to be patient. What happened? Discuss that on "Whatever" thread.

i think you provided me with this link to raise negative rating reviewed ok

you cant od it ok

who does it and how to contact them

anyways they dont mater much- i mean -ve rating

i think you provided me with this link to raise negative rating reviewed ok

you cant od it ok

who does it and how to contact them

anyways they dont mater much- i mean -ve rating

This is the proper forum for challenging -ve ratings. WebMaster reviews them and opinions of PDF posters matter in this regard. Many a times ratings have been over-turned. It is important to challenge wrong criteria in awarding -ve ratings.

I created an ID in this forum to reply to some of the misconceptions about Pakistan and Islam perpetuated in this forum. After a couple of days, I received both an insult (questioning my honesty publicly after locking a thread) and a warning from this above moderator @Chak Bamu.

After reading 37+ pages of Hindu extremist insulting of Islam and Muslims and replying to them. India Muslims Abandon Cow Slaughter in `Eid | Page 50

I even brought attention to posts encouraging the bloodshed of Pakistanis, Indian Muslims, and Kashmiris.

I don't care much about this forum, but I request higher moderators to please look at both the moderation of this place and also the amount of liberty posters (esp Indians) are given to insult Islam, Muhammad, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Arabs, Indian Muslims, and Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

This must be controlled.

I am not posting here anymore, but I wanted to bring this to your attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom