What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again those Indians have started to give me negative ratings after prolonged response to Indian allegations:

MADE IN INDIA | Page 37

On this thread, somewhere I was talking with Indians and they gave me straight 3 negative ratings and now my post has been deleted too, as I cannot come and put it here for being reviewed:

The links: BSF firing leaves 13 Pakistanis dead 19 injured. | Page 23

I was given 4 - negative ratings, please mods @WebMaster @Horus, review this....enough is enough, i need to become a think tank soon.

@Chak Bamu @Oscar I just noticed that some one gave me a neg rating,why i got neg rating i dont know,where i got it or on which topic i simply don't know,pls can you help me on this one?Thx in advance

Last edited:
The problem of -3 negative ratings is not sorted, in the heat of debate with Indians... @WebMaster; my negative rating was -1 and now -3 = -4 total, I donot know why....my posts has been deleted, how can i show u for review purposes.

I know I had -1 rating, due to a mistake troll post previously, but next -3 negative ratings in last two days given by Indians and then my posts deleted, is highly objectionable.

The problem of -3 negative ratings is not sorted, in the heat of debate with Indians... @WebMaster; my negative rating was -1 and now -3 = -4 total, I donot know why....my posts has been deleted, how can i show u for review purposes.

I know I had -1 rating, due to a mistake troll post previously, but next -3 negative ratings in last two days given by Indians and then my posts deleted, is highly objectionable.
Chill yaar. You should be proud that you got negative rating from Indians. Take this as medal of honours and keep trolling them.

Chill yaar. You should be proud that you got negative rating from Indians. Take this as medal of honours and keep trolling them.

All TTs should resist give negative ratings.

This should be reserved for extremely bad taste posts.

Even then, TT should PM the poster and allow him to amend his post.

For gad-sakes we are here to have some company, not to kick people out of our "Bethak".

There were a lot of off topic posts by you. None of them were rewarded a negative rating.

Guys...what is the -ve rating is all about...Is it only privilage of Moderator....?

There were a lot of off topic posts by you. None of them were rewarded a negative rating.

But in that specific thread, webby. It was just direct attacks, and none of those posts of Indians were rewarded negative ratings too. While I got 3 -negative ratings for taking them head on & their lies, that is 15+ Indians all by myself. If you notice all my 3 -negative ratings have not been given by any Pakistani or any other nationality, but rather the 3 -negative have been by Indians.

I agree 1-, which you mentioned previously as result of troll post but last 3- negative in last 2-3 days is simply result of the heat Indians suffer.

Not a single Indian given negative rating on this thread: BSF firing leaves 13 Pakistanis dead 19 injured.

I was not given any warnings too. @WebMaster

But in that specific thread, webby. It was just direct attacks, and none of those posts of Indians were rewarded negative ratings too. While I got 3 -negative ratings for taking them head on & their lies, that is 15+ Indians all by myself. If you notice all my 3 -negative ratings have not been given by any Pakistani or any other nationality, but rather the 3 -negative have been by Indians.

I agree 1-, which you mentioned previously as result of troll post but last 3- negative in last 2-3 days is simply result of the heat Indians suffer.

Not a single Indian given negative rating on this thread: BSF firing leaves 13 Pakistanis dead 19 injured.

I was not given any warnings too. @WebMaster
What is the big deal? See @RazPaK he is making a PDF record of negative ratings. He has accumulated only 58 negative ratings so far.

All from the same Indian TT's or Troll Tanks :rofl:

This guy nair and sandy.

I agree, I have noticed that many times lately from these two members abusing the privilege given to them. Many posters got negative rated by these two for unknown reason in places that they don't apply. Messengers got shoot by them many times. Instead of constructively and objectively engage in through the demonstration use of words they restore to the negative rate button.

@WebMaster @Horus should investigate this issue more closely and deal with it firmly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom