What's new

BSF firing leaves 13 Pakistanis dead 19 injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if he is not even a Hindu? :D
its the thought that counts silly ;)

have you not watched the pitch by RSS? everyone can be a Hindu.... ;)
want me to link it? or would you find it yourself?

Pakistani Rangers waving white flag looking for BSF to reciprocate for a flag meet did not happen..
Too bad...
As if that was not enough, India increased its fire power 2 fold to inflict more damage and translate its firm message to Pakistan....Enough is enough..

Word to the wise is enough..
totally my Internet tough guy

you said it

316588e4a64b655c0ca2cf74485235fa.jpg

you guys are really bored arent you?
nothing in Siachin. nothing along the LoC. no more LeT camps in Azad kashmir
and Pakistan army busy fighting insurgency and terrorism in Balochistan and tribal areas?

best chance to start some commotion along the border yea? but the only difference is that there are no polevaulters from the west and we shoot back if we are shot at.
Please ignore my post you responded to. It was more aimed at Zarvan than at PA :)

btw
2 killed in fresh Pak firing in J&K, India asks troops to retaliate strongly

Irfan Bhai.. is it related to Religion?? Does Pakistanis have a habit of connecting everything to religion??
re first part of the question:
no brother.
the term was coined by an Indian herself to describe the trolling and flaming done by Indian internet users on social media.

re second part of the question:
I think you are right in some cases. we do connect few things to religion but this is not the time.

Please ignore my post you responded to. It was more aimed at Zarvan than at PA :)

btw
2 killed in fresh Pak firing in J&K, India asks troops to retaliate strongly
forgive me for not being an Internet warrior enough
so cant rejoice over such news.

I fail to see why Indians think Pakistan army is trying to win support and divert attention. they already have people in their favor in the fight against terrorism and their help in flood relief .

and PA's attention is on fighting TTP and BLA... they cant afford to start skirmish with Indians.

Are yaar, Bas karo yeh firing, innocent civilians are getting killed on both sides, and we are busy chest thumping on the number of deaths...... Put yourself in the place of the relatives of those 20 odd people died in recent firing, you will know how painful it is.... It is easy to rejoice the death on the other side of the boarder, but did you ever think why did they loose their life??? What was the purpose??? or what did one achieve by killing them?????

forgive me for not being an Internet warrior enough
so cant rejoice over such news.

I fail to see why Indians think Pakistan army is trying to win support and divert attention. they already have people in their favor in the fight against terrorism and their help in flood relief .

and PA's attention is on fighting TTP and BLA... they cant afford to start skirmish with Indians.
No one can or should. And if you see the link I posted, thats totally a different conspiracy theory..

this is madness man look at them poor civilions

173558_68d0299fb0dcb5291df97024dc3a41e3.jpg

An Indian villager carries a child past a house where four members of a family were reported to have been killed in cross-border firing between Indian and Pakistani soldiers at Mashe de Kothe village in Arnia sector near the India-Pakistan border, some 55 kms from Jammu on October 6, 2014. Indian and Pakistan security forces traded fire along their troubled frontier, leaving five civilians dead in Indian Kashmir and four in Pakistan, marring the Muslim festival of Eid, officials on the two sides said October 6. The two countries accused each other of provoking the firing which stoked fresh tensions between the nuclear-armed nations that have fought three wars, two over scenic Muslim-majority Kashmir. Pakistani paramilitary troops fired mortar shells at villages and border posts in Indian Kashmir, killing five villagers and injuring at least 30 more, Indian police said. Meanwhile, a Pakistani military statement said four civilians, including two children 'embraced shahadat (martyrdom) due to unprovoked firing by the Indian BSF (Border Security Force) on the working boundary near Sialkot on Eid Day'. AFP PHOTO/STR (Photo credit should read STR/AFP/Getty Images)

173587_604b9e75977222caaed44ccbc2e6b4c0.jpg

Indian residents reported to have been injured in cross-border firing between Indian and Pakistani soldiers are treated at the Government Medical College Hospital in Jammu on October 6, 2014. Indian and Pakistan security forces traded fire along their troubled frontier, leaving five civilians dead in Indian Kashmir and four in Pakistan, marring the Muslim festival of Eid, officials on the two sides said October 6. The two countries accused each other of provoking the firing which stoked fresh tensions between the nuclear-armed nations that have fought three wars, two over scenic Muslim-majority Kashmir. Pakistani paramilitary troops fired mortar shells at villages and border posts in Indian Kashmir, killing five villagers and injuring at least 30 more, Indian police said. Meanwhile, a Pakistani military statement said four civilians, including two children 'embraced shahadat (martyrdom) due to unprovoked firing by the Indian BSF (Border Security Force) on the working boundary near Sialkot on Eid Day'. AFP PHOTO/STR (Photo credit should read STR/AFP/Getty Images)

173588_32fb435f0fbf715d9d97fd074db1204f.jpg

Villagers stands near a broken glass of windows by the spindlers of mortar shells fired by Pakistani rangers target Indian positions on the international border on yesterday night at Kaku de Kothe in RS pura sector about 45 km from Jammu, on October 4, 2014 in Jammu, India. On Friday, a girl was killed and four people were injured in Pakistan army firing in Sabjian area of the LoC in Poonch district. Three people were injured. (Photo by Nitin Kanotra /HIndustan Times via Getty Images)

173589_c64820f329444b1ca54b9ea3c51a2925.jpg

A villager showing mortar shells fired by Pakistani rangers target Indian positions on the international border on yesterday night at Kaku de Kothe in RS pura sector about 45 km from Jammu, on October 4, 2014 in Jammu, India. On Friday, a girl was killed and four people were injured in Pakistan army firing in Sabjian area of the LoC in Poonch district. Three people were injured. (Photo by Nitin Kanotra /HIndustan Times via Getty Images)

173591_f06e3b9fd48c6013e6191679ea14be3c.jpg

Villagers stands near a buffalos killed by the spindlers of mortar shells fired by Pakistani rangers target Indian positions on the international border on yesterday night at Kaku de Kothe in RS pura sector about 45 km from Jammu, on October 4, 2014 in Jammu, India. On Friday, a girl was killed and four people were injured in Pakistan army firing in Sabjian area of the LoC in Poonch district. Three people were injured. (Photo by Nitin Kanotra /HIndustan Times via Getty Images)

173592_730761f2b11b27916e59997182547b23.jpg

Caption:JAMMU, INDIA - OCTOBER 4 : A boy sits near a broken glass of windows by the spindlers of mortar shells fired by Pakistani rangers target Indian positions on the international border on yesterday night at Kaku de Kothe in RS pura sector about 45 km from Jammu, on October 4, 2014 in Jammu, India. On Friday, a girl was killed and four people were injured in Pakistan army firing in Sabjian area of the LoC in Poonch district. Three people were injured. (Photo by Nitin Kanotra /HIndustan Times via Getty Images)

173613_7a9aa0d515427d9891ed0c009ae613b1.jpg

AMMU, INDIA - 2014/10/04: An Indian boy Ghar Singh, 10, injured in alleged mortar shell blast fired from across the border on India Pakistan International border in Arina Sector is shifted to Government Medical College hospital in Jammu. One civilian was killed and about 10 injured in a recent spur in cross border firing on Line of Control between India and Pakistan during last two days, Indian Police officials said. (Photo by Pacific Press/LightRocket via Getty Images)

173614_fbe1df666edd831972abb20101d18ba3.jpg

An Indian boy Ghar Singh, 10, injured in alleged mortar shell blast fired from across the border on India Pakistan International border in Arina Sector recuperates at Government Medical College hospital in Jammu . One civilian was killed and about 10 injured in a recent spur in cross border firing on Line of Control between India and Pakistan during last two days, Indian Police officials said. (Photo by Pacific Press/LightRocket via Getty Images)

173615_726dda54620c345aa530755f484dc123.jpg

Indian villager Deewan Singh ,70, (Center) injured in cross border firing on India Pakistan International border in Arina Sector talks to a health worker in Government Medical College hospital in Jammu. One civilian has died and about 10 injured in a recent spur in cross border firing on Line of Control between India and Pakistan during last two days. (Photo by Pacific Press/LightRocket via Getty Images)
this is totally wrong and I cant support such thing. similar images will be on the other side of the border.

Show some respect dude....He was a soldier..and this is a defense forum....Soldiers of all nationalities are doing something that you and I should respect....Grow up!

That applies to you and your fellow Indians alike.

Arnab tries to do the same....Indian Generals on media tries to do the same...first try to look in ur house before lecturing others.

Are yaar, Bas karo yeh firing, innocent civilians are getting killed on both sides, and we are busy chest thumping on the number of deaths...... Put yourself in the place of the relatives of those 20 odd people died in recent firing, you will know how painful it is.... It is easy to rejoice the death on the other side of the boarder, but did you ever think why did they loose their life??? What was the purpose??? or what did one achieve by killing them?????

One thing is definitely achieved - IT PUTS INDIA TO ITS RIGHTFUL PLACE !!

Show some respect dude....He was a soldier..and this is a defense forum....Soldiers of all nationalities are doing something that you and I should respect....Grow up!
I distance myself from such people and you must know that many other members will find his comments disgusting.

That applies to you and your fellow Indians alike.

Arnab tries to do the same....Indian Generals on media tries to do the same...first try to look in ur house before lecturing others.

One thing is definitely achieved - IT PUTS INDIA TO ITS RIGHTFUL PLACE !!
are you for real dude?

I wonder why..... did I get upset over Indian insults?

US nd UN not to interfere. Indian Army given free hand to retaliate. Urgent need to call for seize fire.

Ohh that is why we became 'Evil' ...if being 'good' makes one dead..then we be rather be bad! ;)

You deserve it other wise no one will be calling you bad !!!

never mock the dead
otherwise such insults will come back and haunt you.
your post was uncalled for.

Naah you Fail to realise the thread from start...there has been uncalled remarks before....my call was a response. I donot hit back unless provoked.

strange when terrorists are called all names, why not Indians who does the same I feel should never be spared !!

You deserve it other wise no one will be calling you bad !!!
Dude the more you jump here,the more you showing up your red butt.Sincere request Buzz off or post something meaningful.
All sane people not really enjoying killing of civilians from both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom