What's new

BSF firing leaves 13 Pakistanis dead 19 injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont fight man. spare the dead innocents

I am not fighting or boasting on the casualty figures.....it's the internet warriors thinking killing civilians is some big achievement......anyways i am out of here.

Essentially, one cannot figure out the reason for the pointless shelling and firing. Its not like you get any ground out of it, and other than civilians on both sides.. no one else really pays for it.

Absolutely.... I am trying to to figure out the reason behind this.....And this is not like previous time, this time the causality is much higher..... Hope this madness stop soon....

Yes it is India's internal problem no doubt, which Indian forces, and Indian forces alone are taking care of. However the same cannot be said about Waziristan and your Frontier Provinces.

What same cannot be said about Waziristan, FATA and NWFP?

come on clear it mate..indians take bullets on chest...taking bullet on chest doesnot give u victory...while al indian soldier one by one are taken down...lol.

Essentially, one cannot figure out the reason for the pointless shelling and firing. Its not like you get any ground out of it, and other than civilians on both sides.. no one else really pays for it.

True but no one will stop on the hopes that the other will stop, silently taking damage.

Yeah what about gilgit and baltistan ? what is it Hindu dominated land?
if Kashmir is disputed then that is disputed as well since it was part of Princely state of Kashmir. Last time I heard the case of kashmir was for kashmiri people not just for muslims or hindus or you saying it was all gimmick?

Absolutely.... I am trying to to figure out the reason behind this.....And this is not like previous time, this time the causality is much higher..... Hope this madness stop soon....
True but no one will stop on the hopes that the other will stop, silently taking damage.

Or maybe the IA and PA have a secret agreement on getting rid of older ammunition as its shelf life comes to an end. When logic fails conspiracy theories should start flowing.

Or maybe the IA and PA have a secret agreement on getting rid of older ammunition as its shelf life comes to an end. When logic fails conspiracy theories should start flowing.

If i may add another conspiracy, May be IA and PA got in to an agreement to have a live firing exercise

killing civilians is not a thing to boast about...
No soldier in the world w'd feel proud of that.

Biggies in armed forces of both nation should not make a issue like war profitable for them...

Situation on borders are always on mercy of front post holders ...
Had seen many incidents ascalated on silly arguments...
What had we make out of our nations.... sad & heart breaking situation.

breaking :times now sources reveal pak army to use jud,kashmiri separatist to criticise india

this statement.. must be from lunatic Indian Media, is it not ?

times now sources : PAK CHANNELS /MEDIA INSTRUCTED NOT TO SHOW DAMAGE DUE TO FIRING

TImes now, who claims its authentic reporting, noone, even the Indians make fun of it

Glad to hear a sensible post. But why is Pakistani side always have higher civilian death ratio? while Indian side has always higher soldier death ratio (including the hidden ones)?

This is basically the effect of Modi-Obama meeting, coming bearing fruits, in it?

Counting bodies & make it something like achievement is maybe a hobby of media & someone who is out of his mind.

Modi - Obama holds lots of weights on their heads, they both faces many challenges in their countries, counting dead bodies is last thing they want in their menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom