What's new

BSF firing leaves 13 Pakistanis dead 19 injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pov is very clear yara.... I am against unnecessary bloodshed of both side....
Nor in mood to give any room to spare terrorist n they should be gunned down ruthlessly by armed forces ....
Interestingly you are just seeing Indian loss or life however i am for both side of innocent people..... What's their fault to be at targetting range of respective forces ? Here i am not counting those terrorists supporter of other side......
We all are preaching here coz we don't have direct loss of our ones .........

Did i say anything about handing?
Brother do not smell too much ....
Ok what is your solution to it ? I am keen to hear from you ......

First you give sermon.
When asked for a solution, you have none.
On the contrary beg for one.
Thanks for coming..

the baniya needs to be put in check and sent to nark courtesy PAK army

Yeah right ..... more like nobody is coming to your help .

Personally I hope no body comes for Pakistan help....Indian loosers will not have any excuse that China etc etc helped Pakistan to defeat Indians again and again and again.

Bringing Kargil is only going to add more embarrassment to you .

Actually Bringing Kargil is going to be an INSULT to Indians.

A single google search can provide with multiple images of your dead Rangers and army men .

Since we are not a lowlife like you we will not post it here as we will just stoop to your level .

Yeah if Indian do search it will be more **** innocent ppl killed images here....claimed as terrorists...or the looser Indians will provide pics of Pak Army soldiers uniform under the garb of fake terrorist intruder claims..lol.

you are so low life ppl that after killing thousands of innocent Kashmiris, you are still occupying it illegally..

In the meantime India claims two more killed and several injured in latest cross border firing.

2 killed in fresh Pak firing in J&K, India asks troops to retaliate strongly - The Times of India

The links says:

"As many as 50 BSF BoP Soldierss were affected by the fire from Pakistan side," he said, adding,"firing and shelling targeted areas along IB in Arnia, R S Pura, Kanachak and Pargwal sub-sectors along IB in Jammu and Samba districts."

Thumbs up!!!

We're not the country being droned because our incompetent army can't do shit lol

lol....what has America got anything to do with India...come on be strong... Indians donot take other countries support.... as your General says, India reply very strongly..on its own...lolllzzzzz cowards...

Come one the American drones are being utilized on Pakistan's order and acceptance....it is more economical and accurate over mountainous and rough terrain FATA, and US is our ally !!

Last edited:
The links says:

"As many as 50 BSF BoP Soldierss were affected by the fire from Pakistan side," he said, adding,"firing and shelling targeted areas along IB in Arnia, R S Pura, Kanachak and Pargwal sub-sectors along IB in Jammu and Samba districts."

Thumbs up!!!

lol....what has America got anything to do with Indian...come on be strong as your General says, India reply very strongly..on its own...lolllzzzzz cowards...

Come one the American drones are being utilized on Pakistan's order and acceptance....it is more economical and accurate over mountainous and rough terrain FATA, and US is our ally !!

Sources said the massive retaliation by BSF was spread along a 150-km stretch on the IB in Arnia, RS Pura, Kanachak and Pargwal sub-sectors in Jammu and Samba after the area BOPs and adjoining villages received heavy fire from Pakistan. "Pakistan's high volume of fire, and its pattern, along the IB indicates it was a deliberate, planned operation with the Pakistan Rangers in front supported by their army from behind with ammunition stocks. In our retaliation, we have caused considerable damage to Pakistan Rangers' infrastructure in corresponding areas across the border," said an official.

Pakistan targets BSF posts, villages; India hits back with heavy fire - The Times of India

We always say our part of Kashmir , as AZAD Kashmir ! We are not illegally occupying Kashmir as India.

Azadi is only seen in the name .

From Freedom House report 2014 ,

jk-Azad Kashmir.JPG

ind-pak.JPG

As a matter of fact Indian J&K has better azadi than even Pakistan ... :lol:

You should add Azad in front of Pakistan also to fool the people .

We're not the country being droned because our incompetent army can't do shit lol
No need to talk about your army in such manner...... do you Indians salvage some pride firing over others shoulders....a lot has been happening lately on your other border as well, but that's not the topic.

Sources said the massive retaliation by BSF was spread along a 150-km stretch on the IB in Arnia, RS Pura, Kanachak and Pargwal sub-sectors in Jammu and Samba after the area BOPs and adjoining villages received heavy fire from Pakistan. "Pakistan's high volume of fire, and its pattern, along the IB indicates it was a deliberate, planned operation with the Pakistan Rangers in front supported by their army from behind with ammunition stocks. In our retaliation, we have caused considerable damage to Pakistan Rangers' infrastructure in corresponding areas across the border," said an official.

Pakistan targets BSF posts, villages; India hits back with heavy fire - The Times of India

Destroying huts and villagers houses is considerable damage to Pak Rangers...lolzzz

Indian has LOST it big time again !!!!

Death toll on Pakistani side has touched 10.

At least 10 Pakistani civilians killed by India's LOC violation | ARY NEWS

Death toll rises to 10 as India continues to fire across LoC | Pakistan Today

@Windjammer @AsianUnion @Zarvan

The latest figures are that since October 1
10 Pakistanis and 8 Indians have died.

Death toll of poor innocent villagers is always higher from Pakistani side...where as death toll of Indian Army soldiers and coward BSFs is always higher on Indian side...

First you give sermon.
When asked for a solution, you have none.
On the contrary beg for one.
Thanks for coming..

I have solutions which i have already posted in few pages back ..... Check ..... Thanks for your attention on my post......

mate it was 5 till yesterday 8 some time back and now 10.
Seems they are increasing the count as they wish, clearly their media is either being told lies by PA or they are plain incompetent.

As per pakistan's own media reports..it has reached 13 .Five on the first day and 8 on the second.

Though Indian media is reporting 5 on first day and 15 on second day of firing.

Indian death toll has climbed up to 7..five on first day and two on third day morning(today).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom